If you are looking for the Best Free House Cleaning App For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best Free House Cleaning App For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best Free House Cleaning App For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best Free House Cleaning App For iPhone
1. Done: A Simple Habit Tracker
“Done helps you create healthy routines by helping you set goals, tracking your progress, and then motivating you with streaks/chains. Unlike so many other habit apps, Done lets you set a goal and track it MULTIPLE times a day, not just one time per day.
Done can help you both BUILD and QUIT habits/activities.
After setting tangible daily, weekly or monthly goals, Done will help you track your habits and activities and tell you when you’ve met your goal. Done also keeps track of Streaks or Chains when you’ve met your goals in consecutive periods.
The FREE version of Done allows you to create 3 habits/goals. For more than 3, you’ll need to upgrade to the Premium Version.
• Allows you to set and track goals on a daily, weekly or monthly basis
• Let’s you set a goal for MULTIPLE times a day, not just once like most habit apps
• Totally customizable habit display (the color bar) – you choose what will motivate you
• Enables tracking for both building habits AND quitting habits
• Fun color options let you customize your list
• Daily journal lets you keep notes about your habit
• Easy to edit activities in the past
• Group habits into custom categories for easy organization
• Multiple reminders for each habit
• Exportable CSV data with totals and time stamps
• Passcode protection with FaceID/TouchID
• Log activity with Apple Watch or through a Widget
• iCloud and Dropbox data backup
• Integrates with Apple’s HealthKit to let you set and track goals based on your activity
• Shortcuts and Siri Integration
• Unlimited habits/goals.
Done is now part of our new Growth Bundle. Get discounted premium access to our most popular productivity and lifestyle apps. For more info about the Growth Bundle: http://growthbundle.com
DONE contains subscriptions for the Growth Bundle, which is an optional annual subscription. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, for the chosen plan’s price. Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes/App Store Account Settings after purchase.
2. Home Routines
“Take charge of your repeaty household jobs with Home Routines. Create routine checklists, then complete them on your chosen days of the week, with reminder notifications to keep you on track, and a gold star for each completed task. Your checklists can automatically reset – start fresh each morning, week, or month (no guilt trips here!) Free online editing and syncing between your devices. Home Routines is totally customizable, easy to use, and friendly, not bossy.
Keep your email, calendar and to-do lists clutter free by keeping recurring housework chores in Home Routines, the only app designed from scratch to suit the real flow of your home. Customizable to suit your home and your household. You choose how often your routines recur – with daily, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly and seasonal scheduling options.
Detailed cleaning lists are built in with the “Focus Zones” section – add rooms and tasks to suit your house, then do a little bit of extra housework every day and you’ll never have to spring clean again! Up to seven zones so you can switch focus each day of the week, or choose to switch zone each week of the month.
Discover the power of speed cleaning with Home Routines’ built-in timer – set your timer to 10 or 15 minutes, set your mind to it and see how much gets done.
There’s even a built-in to-do list for simple one-off jobs, and a daily message option helps you plan the pattern of your weekdays.
Home Routines’ unique Accomplishments list is the “Tada!” to your todo – review all the tasks you’ve completed today. You can even share your accomplishments via email.
Even with its cool sync features, all your data is still available locally on your device, so you don’t need an internet connection to use the app.”
3. Laundry Day – Care Symbol Reader
In case of bad light conditions you can manually choose symbols from the list. Lot of tips regarding washing, bleaching, drying, ironing and professional care are included. There is a really detailed description how to wash your laundry and how to wash some kind of fabrics.
Everyone should have this app! If you are really sure you will not use it, you should buy it to your mom.”
4. OurHome – chores and rewards
“OurHome is a new and simple way to organize your family. Kids will be motivated to do chores and take responsibility while parents can reward them for their effort. There’s a shared grocery list and a family calendar to keep everyone coordinated. And it’s free to use with no ads and no hidden costs.
– Assign and schedule tasks and chores
– Motivate kids with rewards and goals
– View personal progress and activities
– Add items to the shared grocery list
– Enter events into the family calendar
– Send messages and set reminders
– Stay in sync across unlimited devices
A TRULY TRANSFORMATIVE TASK SYSTEM.
The house is tidy. The pets are fed. The kids are studying quietly. All this without even being asked! Whether it’s housework or homework, OurHome’s gamified tasks system keeps your family humming.
REWARD RESPONSIBILITY. MAXIMIZE MOTIVATION.
Motivated kids are successful kids. By introducing responsibility from an early age you improve your child’s chance of future success. With OurHome, your kids build self-esteem while completing tasks and achieving goals!
CHECK THE CALENDAR. STAY IN SYNC.
Calendars keep everyone coordinated, all batting for the same team. With a monthly view that’s actually made for mobiles, the OurHome calendar is the coordinating companion that you can count on.
SIMPLIFY SHOPPING. GET ALL THE GROCERIES.
Everyone likes returning home to a full fridge and a well-stocked pantry. With OurHome you can easily add grocery items and swipe them off at the store. Save time in the supermarket and never forget the milk again.
A HANDY TOOL, TAILORED TO FAMILIES.
Smartphones are only as smart as their software. So it’s about time families had a handy tool tailored to their particular needs. And a tool that only grows smarter as OurHome learns your family preferences.
We love hearing from our users. If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please email us at email@example.com, or visit http://www.ourhomeapp.com/support
And don’t forget to like us on Facebook:
5. Sweepy: Home Cleaning Schedule
– Track the cleanliness of each room in your household;
– Prioritize the tasks that need urgent cleaning;
– Distribute the workload among the residents in your home;
– Automatically generate a daily cleaning schedule for each member in your home;
– Synchronize between devices;
– Stay motivated by seeing your progress;
– Fight for the top spot in the leaderboard.
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE, RESPECT OF YOUR PRIVACY, SUBSCRIPTION, RATES :
– Sweepy offers within the application a monthly or yearly subscription with a 3-days trial period.
– The trial period shall automatically convert into the equivalent subscription unless you cancel the purchase before the trial period expires.
– The payment for your subscription will be debited from your account after confirmation of your order.
– The subscription is automatically renewed at the end of the subscription period, so your bank account associated with your payment card will be debited via your iTunes account.
– You can stop the automatic renewal from your iTunes account at any time. To avoid unwanted renewal, please do so at least 24 hours before the subscription expiration date. There will be no refunds for the unused period of your subscription.
– More details on our terms and conditions:
– Our commitment to your privacy here:
● Gain flexibility by managing cleaning tasks by indicators of actual need rather than arbitrary dates.
● Tody visualizes dirtiness to motivate cleaning and visualizes the effect of cleaning to enhance satisfaction.
● There are no deadlines, alarms and notifications (optional). Tody puts you in control of your cleaning routines instead of cleaning routines controlling you.
● Turn home cleaning into a game. House members can sync plans across devices and users and check-in to claim credit for their actions.
● Enjoy an extremely easy and intuitive set up of a customized cleaning plan.
● Tody can be customized and scaled to fit almost any needs. It thus suits singles as well as complex households with many members. Even professionals find Tody to be their preferred tool.
Recommended by marthastewart.com, Buzzfeed and MacWorld.”