If you are looking for the Best Free Hunting App For Android to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 3 Best Free Hunting App For Android that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 3 Best Free Hunting App For Android, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
3 Best Free Hunting App For Android
1. HuntWise: A Better Hunting App
With Hunting Weather designed by Hunters, Hunting Maps GPS built for hunters, and a Hunting Community shaped by hunters; HuntWise quickly gives you one hunting app with the ability to plan, prepare, and share your next hunting experience.
WEATHER DESIGNED BY HUNTERS
HuntCast™ Predictions and Hunting Forecast:
Over 12M predictions have been made to date using our industry leading prediction and forecast tool. Trusted and tested by Hunters around the globe, the prediction is more than a Solunar calendar as HuntCast combines 8 tracked weather related variables to determine your species-specific peak kill times.
(1) Temperature Graph: Easily track temperature changes using an easy-to-read graph.
(2) Wind Graph: Use the wind graph to help plan your scent strategy or place your decoy setups.
(3) Pressure Graph: Don’t miss out on drastic pressure changes when your kill chances drastically increase!
MAPS BUILT FOR HUNTERS
Turn your smart phone into a powerful GPS Hunting Map device plus more!
(1) Private Land Ownership Boundaries: Scout new hunting properties and identify private property boundaries (coming soon!).
(2) Satellite + Topographic Imagery: Understand terrain with topographic contours, hillshade, and satellite imagery.
(3) Custom Waypoints: Plot your stands, blinds, scrapes, rubs, and waypoints.
(4) GPS Navigation: Navigate to any custom location in real time using your phone’s built-in GPS. Record a Walking path while using HuntWise or even when the app is in the background.
COMMUNITY SHAPED BY HUNTERS
Join a community of hunters who understand:
See who got the big one – See thousands of photos and read thousands of stories of how other hunters achieved success.
(1) Log your hunts: Each hunt is an opportunity to make memories. Don’t lose out on the chance to keep those memories alive!
(2) Talk shop: Chat with hundreds of thousands of hunters across the country and be a part of their success!
(3) Record keeping: Record your harvest and sighting amounts along with other details for every hunt.
Hunt more. Hunt better. HuntWise.”
2. HuntStand: The Hunting App
HuntStand, with millions of downloads, is the #1 hunting app in North America and is the only hunting and land management app you will ever need. This revolutionary app is packed with invaluable mapping, weather, hunting tools, and social features.
Using this app, you will have access to offline maps and weather of your hunt areas. You can edit your maps while out “in the field” then sync them with your HuntStand account to further explore them online.
Gain access to searchable nationwide property boundary and owner information, our proprietary public hunting lands layer and several premium satellite & map layers.
Get an up to date view with monthly satellite imagery.
See granular weather using our advanced weather radar overlays, snow cover and more.
Log harvest, sightings, tasks and upload your trail camera photos to HuntStand.com to see incredible game movement insights and sync them to the HuntStand app.
Fully map your property using more than 100 custom icons, shapes, and lines including scouting marks, stands, property boundaries, food plots, ponds, roads, trails, and many others.
View distance and area measurements using our advanced measurement tools. Our app will give you extremely accurate map-based distances in feet, meters, and yards and area measurements in acres.
Create an account and gain the ability to:
Sync Hunting Area maps with HuntStand.com
View and edit maps using ultra-advanced online mapping features
Share maps with friends
Create a personal profile
Add friends to your network
Locate your friends using the Friend Finder feature
Join group hunting areas (allowing you to share and edit maps with your hunting friends)
View advanced statistics built from your personal harvest and sighting history
In-app purchase available for HuntStand Pro
Order ultra-high-resolution printed maps through the HuntStand.com
HuntStand Pro includes:
Unlimited searchable property parcel queries across the country. View property boundaries, property size, and owner names. Add property boundaries to your custom maps.
The ability to view your maps using our true 3D technology
Hunting Lands: State managed hunting land including WMAs, DNR boundaries, GMUs, hunting units, zones, districts, regions, boundaries with regulations, natural areas, conservation lands, habitats, and more
Public Lands: Federal, state, and county public lands including BLM, national and state forests and parks, Fish and Wildlife, DNR, conservation areas, public easements, and more
Tree Cover: Tree cover derived though analysis of NASA satellite imagery
Natural Atlas: Trails, ATV and 4×4 roads, forest roads, campgrounds, parks, natural points of interest, and more
Mapbox Satellite: Advanced Mapbox Satellite Imagery
Monthly satellite imagery
Advanced weather overlays including radar, snow cover and more
Payment will be charged to your PlayStore Account at confirmation of purchase;
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
You can manage subscriptions and turn auto-renewal off by going to your Account Settings after purchase
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the you purchase a paid subscription
HuntStand’s Trace feature adds a path or line to your hunt area based on your specific movements. In order to enable this ability, HuntStand collects location data in the background. This includes while the app is not open, allowing users to utilize other aspects of their phone while a trace is being recorded.
3. “onX Hunt: Hunting Maps, Offline GPS & Weather”
“★★★ Voted “one of the most innovative hunting products of the decade” by Field & Stream. The onX Hunt App has also been featured in Outdoor Life (hiking, biking, etc.) and American Hunter as a must-have hunting app for any hunter or outdoor enthusiast.★★★
Know where you stand with the most trusted and accurate GPS satellite /topo maps: Use onX Hunt as a fully-functioning GPS navigation on your phone. View private and public property land ownership and land owner names on the maps. Easily view hunting and fishing units, mountain roads and trails, US topographic maps and more. Turn your phone into the best hunting GPS with offline maps and location tracker!
▶ FREE TRIAL:
While the onX Hunt App and many of it’s features are free, you will also start a free Premium State Membership trial when you install the App. This allows you to try a full featured Premium State Membership for 7 days.
▶ FREE HUNTING APP FEATURES:
• NO ADS
• Aerial view and 24K Topographical Maps with GPS Navigation
• Local weather conditions, forecast, wind speed, and wind direction sourced from the National Oceanic Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)
• Aerial/Topographic Hybrid overlay to see contours with satellite imagery
• Hunting Zones, Areas or Game Management Units (GMU) for general game species in all 50 states
• Free Hunting GPS app with compass, tracker and waypoints: mark waypoints with icons to navigate back to your vehicle, camp, or hunt stand
• Easily measure distances between tree stands and blinds
• Measure acreage with the Shape Tool to easily measure food plots
• Track the distance, coordinates, duration and speed of your hunt with our GPS Hunting Tracker
• Complimentary mapping layers such as topo maps, hiking trails, running and bike path
• Web Map for e-scouting at home and syncing data to your mobile. Web Hunting Map: www.onxmaps.com/web
▶ OFFLINE GPS FUNCTIONALITY:
The onX Hunt App turns your phone into an outdoor handheld GPS Navigator by using the GPS built into your phone or tablet to display your location on the sat/topo map. Cellular coverage is NOT needed, as tile saving technology allows you to save basemaps and layers for offline navigation.
Extensive collection of Rec points, hiking and bike trails, backcountry roads, hot springs, Fire towers, and more.
▶ WEB MAP: Memberships also include access to our online Web Hunting Map (www.onxmaps.com/web)!
• Scout from the comfort of your home
• Sync markups and tracks between devices
• Print unlimited free maps
▶ PREMIUM STATE MEMBERSHIP:
With a Premium State Membership you gain access to our proprietary hunting GPS maps developed by our GIS team. A Premium State Membership costs $29.99/year. Get the same great features of the free onX Hunt App but with the additional benefits of:
• Public land like Forest Service, Bureau of Land Management (BLM maps), Wildlife Management Areas, County and State land hunting/fishing maps, Timber Lands, QUADS and more!
• Landowner names with property line maps and boundaries finder in available counties (U.S. only)
• Search by landowner name or Hunting property landowner boundaries to scout and look for new areas to Hunt.
• Save private, or public hunting land maps for offline use
• GMU or Hunting Units for multiple species (Whitetail Deer, Mule Deer, Elk, Turkey Hunting and more)
• Possible Access Lands, Walk-In areas, Block Management Areas and private lands open to the public.
• The largest database of nationwide Roads and Trails ever built.
* Private landownership maps may not be available for all counties (U.S. only)
ELITE NATIONWIDE MEMBERSHIP
With an Elite Membership, you gain access to our proprietary maps for all 50 states. You also get access to exclusive tools and services that maximize your hunting experience. Easily scout and plan hunts in any state now for one membership price. Available for $99.99/year or $14.99/month.
Having a problem, or want to request new features please contact us at email@example.com”