If you are looking for the Best Free Ibooks App For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 3 Best Free Ibooks App For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 3 Best Free Ibooks App For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
3 Best Free Ibooks App For iPhone
1. Apple Books
“Apple Books lets you lose yourself in the best books and audiobooks right on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Apple Watch. You’ll find bestsellers, classics, up-and-coming authors, and more — all ready to instantly download and enjoy.
• Selection: Explore millions of books and audiobooks from every category including fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, thrillers, romance, kids’ books, comics, and more.
• Book Store: Check out Top Charts, and find new releases, limited-time offers, and recommendations for you, updated every week.
• Audiobooks: Discover great audiobooks read by actors, authors, and other memorable voices.
• Free samples: Preview books and audiobooks while you browse, and download free samples — sometimes before they’re available anywhere else.
• Want to Read: Keep track of books and audiobooks you’d like to read next by adding them to your Want to Read collection.
• Audiobooks app for Apple Watch: Listen to your favorite audiobooks on your next hike, run, or exercise session, right from your wrist.
• Customize your reading experience: Choose between a selection of fonts and easy-to-read page colors. Use Auto-Night Theme and adjust your screen brightness to make reading more comfortable on your eyes. Enabling Scrolling View to move continuously through books instead of flipping pages.
• Access any of the books you purchase from Apple Books on all of your devices.
• Family Sharing makes it easy for you and up to five family members to share your books and audiobooks purchases.
• Organize your books and PDFs into personal collections that will appear on all of your devices.
• Access bookmarks, highlights, notes, and your current page on all of your devices.
Requirements & Store Availability
• The Book Store is available in many countries. The selection of available books varies by country.
• Downloading content from Books or iCloud requires an Apple ID and Internet access.
• Adding books and PDFs from outside the Book Store to the Books app requires they be DRM-free. Some PDF documents may not be compatible with Books.”
2. Kobo Books
“Join millions of readers around the world and access eBooks and audiobooks all with one app. Go shelf-less and take your reading adventures on the go. With over 6 million titles to choose from, there’s something for every type of reader and listener.
Purchase eBooks and audiobooks directly from Kobo. They’ll automatically appear in the app immediately afterwards.
The Kobo App makes reading even more comfortable and convenient:
• Customize the way you read. Enjoy crisp, clear text in the size and style you prefer. Try Night Mode to make reading easier on your eyes before bedtime, and lock the screen in portrait or landscape mode.
• Our beautifully designed, easy-to-use player makes it simple for you to move through your audiobook with a single touch. Never worry about losing your spot, and see how much time is left at a glance. Schedule it to turn off after a set amount of time—perfect for listening before going to sleep.
• Read thousands of free eBook previews or listen to audiobook samples to help you find your next favourite.
• Start reading on one device and pick up on another. The Kobo App always remembers where you left off, so you can keep reading across all your devices.
• Share your love of reading on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Post your favourite quotes, notes, and thoughts from what you’re reading.
• Rate and review the books you’ve read or read reviews from booklovers like you!
• Read in English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Dutch, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Turkish, Traditional Chinese or Japanese.
• Listen to audiobooks while you drive with CarPlay. Download them before connecting to CarPlay, or else you won’t see them.”
3. My Books – Unlimited Library
“Download My Books and enjoy all books and audiobooks anytime you want. My Books has over 50k books that you can read with no limitations and with absolutely no cost. If you also like to listen to audiobooks there is a very low monthly subscription fee. The app also has a very fresh and modern app design that makes reading very enjoyable and comfortable for your eyes. Discover classic gems such as Ulysses, or all-time favorites such as the
Adventure of Sherlock Holmes. You will also find fairy tales, fantasy books, science fiction, mythology, poetry, and many more. There is also a section featuring banned books – books that are banned at some point in history because of their controversial content. Listen to audiobooks when you don’t feel like reading by still want to enjoy the great classic story telling.
Where do you go when you want to find some good reads? Do you go to your public library? Purchase ebooks online and download them to your ebook readers? Or buy audible books to listen to?
Now you can conveniently access over 50k books in My Books app. We cover many genres: adventure, romance, mystery and crime such as Sherlock Holmes, ancient Greek literature such as the Ulysses, and so much more! You can also read History, writings by US Presidents and much more. Expand your mind and try to read some books that people deem
controversial in Banned Books section. There are also books that will help you improve your English skills. It’s even better if you read and listen to it at the same time.
=== Why you should get My Books: ===
● Enjoy one of the largest collections of free eBooks in Appstore: There are more than 50,000 eBooks to read. These are timeless classics, epic novels, fantasy books, thriller books, fairy tales and romance novels.
● Featured Content: We deliver fresh content and reading recommendation
to you everyday. Try our recommendations when you don’t know what else to read.
● Audiobooks: Tired or reading? Just listen to it! Browse through our audio books section and start enjoying the stories while doing something else. Improve your English by listening and reading at the same time.
● New App Design: We’ve just created a new design for you! It looks fresh, clean, and very user friendly. There are also new features and new books added to make reading a lot more comfortable.
=== FEATURES OF MY BOOKS: ===
– Clean, modern, user friendly interface
– Don’t know what to read? Try our recommendations!
– Discover classic gems such as Ulysses from our Ancient Literature section.
– Get inspired with Quotes of the day by classic novelists and authors.
– Listen to our audiobooks.
– Browse some good books to read by choosing Authors or Categories
– Use Search function to look for a specific title.
– Save favorite books to My Library
● Best Books of All Time.
● Autobiographies & Biographies
● Banned Books
● English 101
● Epic Stories
● Horror Stories
● Myth and Legends
● Romance Novels
● Science Fiction
● Thriller Fictions
● Travel Books
● US Presidents
● War Stories
● Western stories
● Young Adult
My Books is the best place to find good reads that you can access anytime, anywhere.
Download it today and start reading!
My Books app is free to download & use. To keep our app going, we need your help! Please take a minute to visit our Appstore page to give us a great feedback in the form of rating or review, which will help boost our app and let other people discover it. You can also help by sharing our free eBook app with your friends and family.