If you are looking for the Best Free Images App For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best Free Images App For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best Free Images App For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best Free Images App For iPhone
Search the Physical World™
CamFind, the world’s first successful mobile visual search engine, allows you to search for anything on your mobile device just by taking a picture.
Over 3 million users love CamFind!
* Internet Search Results
* Related/Similar Images and Videos
* Price Comparisons and Online Shopping
* Ask Questions and Get Answers about anything
* Local Search Results with Uber and Lyft Compatibilities
* Social Profile and Sharing
* Visual Reminders
* Instant sharing to Facebook, Twitter, Email, and Text
* Ability to upload and save images to or from Camera Roll
* QR and Barcode Scanner
* Language Translator
* Voice Search
* Text Search
* VoiceOver compatible
* And much more…
Download CamFind now to experience mobile search like never before.
AS SEEN ON
* USA TODAY
* Cult of Mac
* And many more…
ABOUT THE COMPANY
CloudSight, Inc. is a Los Angeles-based tech company that specializes in visual cognition and understanding. CloudSight delivers the most superior and state-of-the-art image recognition solution to people and companies around the world.”
2. FlyScreen – Screenshot Manager
“FlyScreen is a powerful tool for managing your screenshots. Easily search through your screenshots, copy text, and find similar images in your library, all powered securely using on-device machine learning.
• Copy text from your screenshots. Just tap on any text within your screenshots to copy text and open URLs
• Find specific screenshots in your library by searching for text. FlyScreen indexes your screenshots ahead of time to make searching super fast!
• Find visually similar screenshots, making it easy to identify and delete duplicates
• Organize screenshots by tags
• FlyScreen automatically reads all screenshots from your photos. You can also import any other photos
* Note: Screenshot text recognition is currently limited to English only”
“ProCamera is the leading professional photo and video camera app on iOS, catering to enthusiasts, creatives, and pros. For over 12 years, ProCamera has helped its users get the very most out of the iPhone camera.
––– LOVED BY MILLIONS OF USERS –––
The New York Times: “The high-end crowd swears by it”
National Geographic: “A must-have travel app”
––– BY PHOTOGRAPHERS, FOR PHOTOGRAPHERS –––
ProCamera is designed as a go-to camera app that is easy to use in everyday situations, yet deep and multifunctional when needed for special occasions and professional use cases. It offers maximum control over your iPhone camera, but it’s never in the way of capturing the image. Not only does ProCamera bring pro-level DSLR camera features but it also provides a high-end video recording mode and a comprehensive photo editing suite, incl. (Pro) RAW and depth editing.
It’s our ongoing mission to make the iPhone the only camera you will ever need. This is why every aspect of ProCamera has been designed to perfectly capture the moment each time you tap the shutter button.
––– MAIN FEATURES –––
• Manual, Semi-Automatic, and Automatic Mode
• Independent Focus & Exposure control
• Manual Focus with Focus Peaking
• Exposure Compensation with Zebra Stripes
• Portrait Mode for bokeh depth of field effect (incl. Depth Preview)
• Dual & Triple Lens support
• RAW, TIFF, JPG & HEIF support
• ProRAW capture & editing (iPhone 12 Pro and up)
• Manual White Balance (Color Temperature & Tint)
• Self-Timer & Intervalometer
• Selfie Mode with display flash
• AIS Image Stabilization on/off
• EXIF/Metadata Viewer
• Live Histogram
• Digital Zoom
• Adjustable Fill-Light (Torch)
• Rapid Fire Mode
• Apple Watch Remote Control
• Various Aspect Ratios (16:9, 5:4,…)
• Code Scanner (QR, Barcode,…)
• Powerful Photo Album with full iCloud integration
• Album Selector
• Gray Card Calibration
• 3D Tiltmeter
––– VIDEO FEATURES –––
• HD & UHD 4K Video (from 24 fps to HFR)
• Manual Controls: Exposure, Focus, White Balance
• Continuous Video Focus on/off
• High Bitrate Recording
• H.265 (HEVC) Support
• Stereo Audio (iPhone XS and up)
• Support for bluetooth/lightning/USB Microphones (Apple AirPods, Shure MV88 and MV88+, etc.)
• Dolby Vision HDR Video: up to 30 fps on iPhone 12 (mini) and up to 60 fps on iPhone 12 Pro (Max)
…and much, much more!
Visit features.procamera-app.com for a complete list.
––– PROCAMERA UP –––
ProCamera Up is an optional subscription upgrade that unlocks exclusive premium features:
AUTO PERSPECTIVE CORRECT
Using the built-in gyroscope of the iPhone in conjunction with a patented technology enables you to capture photos that are free from perspective distortion. This groundbreaking feature includes a live preview as well as a dedicated editing studio.
Also included in ProCamera Up:
• Exposure Bracketing to increase Dynamic Range
• Safeguarded Private Lightbox folder
• Specialty Photo Filter Sets
The subscription will automatically renew (1 month/1 year), unless cancelled up to 24 hours before the end of the current period. To manage your subscription, go to Settings > iTunes Account & App Store > Apple ID > Subscriptions. The subscription fee will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
Terms & Conditions: https://procameraterms.cocologics.com
––– FEEDBACK & SUPPORT –––
If you have questions or suggestions, please let us know via in-app support or email us at email@example.com.
Visit procamera-app.com and subscribe our newsletter for the latest information about ProCamera.”
== KEY FEATURES==
• 29 Tools and Filters, including: Healing, Brush, Structure, HDR, Perspective (see list below)
• Opens JPG and RAW files
• Save your personal looks and apply them to new photos later
• Selective filter brush
• All styles can be tweaked with fine, precise control
• Tutorial cards with tips and tricks about Snapseed and general photography
== TOOLS, FILTERS AND FACE ==
• RAW Develop – open and tweak native camera files; save non-destructively or export as JPGs
• Tune image – adjust exposure and colour automatically or manually with fine, precise control
• Details – magically brings out surface structures in images
• Crop – crop to standard sizes or freely
• Rotate – rotate by 90°, or straighten a skewed horizon
• Perspective – fix skewed lines and perfect the geometry of horizons or buildings
• White Balance – adjust the colours so that the image looks more natural
• Brush – selectively retouch exposure, saturation, brightness or warmth
• Selective – the renowned ‘Control Point’ technology: position up to eight points on the image and assign enhancements. The algorithm does the rest magically
• Healing – remove the uninvited neighbour from a group picture
• Vignette – add a soft darkness around the corners, just like a beautiful, wide-aperture would do
• Text – add both stylised or plain text (38 predefined styles)
• Curves – have precise control over the brightness levels in your photos
• Expand – increase the size of your canvas and fill up the new space in smart ways with content relating to your image
• Lens Blur – add a beautiful Bokeh to images (background softening); ideal for photographic portraits
• Glamour Glow – add a fine glow to images; great for fashion or portraits
• Tonal Contrast – boost details selectively across shadows, midtones and highlights
• HDR Scape – bring a stunning look to your images by creating the effect of multiple exposures
• Drama – add a hint of doomsday to your images
• Grunge – an edgy look with strong styles and texture overlays
• Grainy Film – get modern film looks with realistic grain
• Vintage – the style of colour film photo from the 50s, 60s or 70s
• Retrolux – go retro with light leaks, scratches and film styles
• Noir – Black and White film looks, with realistic grain and a ‘wash’ effect
• Black & White – classic Black and White look, straight out of the darkroom
• Frames – add frames with adjustable size
• Double Exposure – blend two photos, choosing from blend modes that are inspired by shooting on film and by digital image processing
• Face Enhance – add focus to the eyes, add face-specific lighting, or smooth skin
• Face Pose – correct the pose of portraits, based on three-dimensional models”