If you are looking for the Best Free iPhone App For 2 Year Old to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best Free iPhone App For 2 Year Old that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best Free iPhone App For 2 Year Old, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best Free iPhone App For 2 Year Old
1. “Breathe, Think, Do with Sesame”
Laugh and learn as you help a Sesame Street monster friend calm down and solve everyday challenges. This bilingual (English and Spanish), research-based app helps your child learn Sesame’s “Breathe, Think, Do” strategy for problem-solving. Tap and touch to help the monster friend take deep breaths, think of plans, and try them out! Your child will enjoy silly animations and playful interactions as she is exposed to important emotional vocabulary, a calm breathing technique, personalized encouragements, and more!
• Explore five interactive activities with a unique, everyday challenge
• Tap, pop bubbles, and more to help the monster breathe, think, and do to solve problems and feel better
• Personalize encouraging phrases that your child will hear as they help the monster think of a plan
• ”Breathe with the Monster” activity to help children practice taking deep breaths to calm down
• Robust Parent Section with great resources for navigating everyday challenges with your young child
Breathe, Think, Do with Sesame is intended for parents and caregivers to use with their young children (ages 2-5).
This app is part of Sesame Street’s Little Children, Big Challenges initiative, which aims to provide tools to help children build skills for resilience, and overcome everyday challenges and more stressful situations and transitions. You can access other Sesame Street resilience materials online at sesamestreet.org/challenges
Sesame Workshop is the nonprofit educational organization that revolutionized children’s media with the landmark Sesame Street. Learn more at www.sesameworkshop.org”
2. PBS KIDS Video
“Watch live TV, stream on demand, and download episodes of all your child’s favorite PBS KIDS shows anytime, anywhere! Safely download and live stream educational videos and TV shows to spark your child’s imagination and curiosity.
Whether watching at home or on the road, your child can catch up with the shows they love right from your iPhone or iPad. Have rhyme time with The Cat in the Hat, explore emotions with Daniel Tiger, run science experiments with the Odd Squad, or creatively solve every day problems with the all new Donkey Hodie!
Help your kids learn and grow with the PBS KIDS Video app! With new episodes added weekly, you’ll always have access to free educational cartoons and entertainment.
Stream, watch, and download free episodes of child-safe TV shows. You can also stream and watch free live TV from the PBS KIDS 24/7 channel on the app. No subscription or login required! Enter your zip code and see what’s airing on your local station by tapping “LIVE TV”.
Download PBS KIDS Video today and catch the latest in educational TV!
* Winner of Webby People’s Voice for Best Streaming Service (2020)
* Winner of Webby People’s Voice for Best Family & Kids Mobile App (2020)
* Webby Winner for Best Streaming Video (2018)
* Parents’ Choice Recommended Award Winner (2017, 2013)
* Cynopsis Kids !magination Award Winner for Best Educational App (2012)
PBS KIDS Video Features
FREE EDUCATIONAL VIDEO STREAMING
– Watch 350+ free full episodes of over 35 PBS KIDS shows
– Stream live TV or on demand with 5,000+ clips from shows children love
– Download shows to watch offline
– Learning-focused entertainment live or on demand
NEW VIDEOS EVERY WEEK
Watch new episodes that come out every Friday from your favorite PBS KIDS shows, including:
– Donkey Hodie
– Elinor Wonders Why
– Wild Kratts
– Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood
– Xavier Riddle and the Secret Museum
– Dinosaur Train
– Pinkalicious & Peterrific
– Molly of Denali
– Sesame Street
– Odd Squad
– Hero Elementary
– Clifford the Big Red Dog
– Let’s Go Luna
– Nature Cat
– The Cat in the Hat Knows A Lot About That
– Curious George
– And more!
Features that parents can access through the Grownups button on mobile devices:
*TV schedule for your local PBS station.
*Learn more about a TV series, such as intended age and learning goals.
*Download related kids learning apps from PBS KIDS.
*Buy shows from iTunes or PBS KIDS Shop.
This app update is only compatible with iOS 12 or higher.
The PBS KIDS videos may only be viewed from within the United States. This is due to restrictions on PBS’s license to offer this service.
Currently, select shows can be downloaded: Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood, Donkey Hodie, Dinosaur Train, Elinor Wonders Why, Peg + Cat, Odd Squad, SUPER WHY!, Wild Kratts, and Word World. Additional shows will become available for download in the near future.
PBS KIDS Video is a key part of PBS KIDS’ commitment to making a positive impact on the lives of children through curriculum-based entertainment—wherever kids are. More PBS KIDS videos may also be found online at pbskids.org/video.
Funding from corporate sponsors supports PBS KIDS’ mission to use the power of media to open worlds of possibilities for all children. To acknowledge the vital support that PBS KIDS receives, brief messages from corporate sponsors are included at the start of select full-length episodes on the PBS KIDS Video App. You can support PBS KIDS through the selection of other apps and TV shows available in the iTunes Store.
ABOUT THIS APP
The PBS KIDS Video app gives kids and parents access to thousands of free videos, including full episodes and clips from top PBS KIDS series. With this app, kids can watch their favorite PBS KIDS shows anytime, anywhere! PBS KIDS, the #1 educational media brand for kids, helps children ages 2-8 learn lessons that last a lifetime.
This app was designed by PBS KIDS.”
3. Sesame Street
“Do you have a little one who loves Elmo? Can’t get enough of Cookie Monster? Giggles along with Grover? Download the free, official Sesame Street app to watch videos and play fun, educational games in a kid-safe, ad-free environment! These videos and games were designed to teach your child school readiness skills while delivering on Sesame Workshop’s mission to help kids grow smarter, stronger, and kinder.
• Hundreds of Sesame Street songs and videos featuring Elmo, Cookie Monster, Abby Cadabby, and more furry friends in an ad-free environment.
• Create a free account to save your favorites for easier repeat viewing.
• Filter videos by character or learning area.
• More than 100 free, educational games featuring your favorite Sesame Street characters with new games being released regularly.
• Create a free account to save your favorite games.
• Filter games by character or learning area.
• Instant access to unlimited Sesame Street videos and games, all for FREE.
• Kid-friendly interface for frustration-free play for kids of all ages.
• Create a free account to save your favorites for later.
• Sign into the app or website from any device to access your favorites!
• Access your watch and play history.
• Filter by character or learning area including Emotional Development, Literacy, Math, Science, and more!
• Always kid-safe and ad-free.
Sesame Workshop’s mission is to use the educational power of media to help kids everywhere grow smarter, stronger, and kinder and we’re doing everything we can to meet the needs of kids in more than 150 countries. You’ll find us on screens, in classrooms, in communities—everywhere families can use a trusted hand to help little ones reach their full potential. Our unforgettable characters bring joyful learning into children’s lives—and help Sesame Workshop change the world, one smile at a time. Learn more at www.sesameworkshop.org.
Our goal is to make quality apps accessible to every family and provide the best possible experience for children. If you have any questions or comments, please contact us at email@example.com or www.sesameworkshop.org/contact-us/
Sesame Street Website: www.sesamestreet.org”
4. Toddler game for 2-4 year olds
“Educational kids games for preschoolers. The app has 64 activities for toddlers that will help your baby develop basic skills like hand eye coordination, fine motor, logical thinking and visual perception. These games are suitable for both girls and boys and can be a part of preschool education for kids.
Bimi Boo will visit 8 different locations such as jungle, sea, city, space, desert and Arctic that contain 64 levels with the following types of activities:
Size game: Understand differences in sizes by sorting items into correct slots.
123 game: Counting for toddlers to learn numbers 1, 2 and 3.
Puzzle game: A simple puzzle for kids to improve hand eye coordination.
Logic game: Develop memory and logic.
Shape games: Sort items by their shape to develop visual perception and hand eye coordination.
Color games: Sort items by their color.
Logic game: Develop visual perception by sorting items with different meaning.
Memory game: Memorize and find items shown earlier.
All the activities were developed with participation of experts in the field of children education.
Ages: 2, 3, 4 or 5 years old pre-kindergarten and kindergarten children.
You will never find annoying ads inside our app. We are always glad to receive your feedback and suggestions.”
5. Toddler Games For 2 Year Olds.
“***** Brought to you by 22LEARN, the creator of Abby Basic Skills Preschool – a winner of Parents‘ Choice Awards
***** A title from our extremely successful Abby series — all TEN (!) RANKED #1 APP FOR KIDS on APP Store in many countries.
Baby Bubble School provides the most wonderfully bubbleful educational experience for kids!
Teaching names and recognition of LETTERS, NUMBERS, SHAPES, COLORS, TOYS, ANIMALS, FRUITS, VEGETABLES and more.
* 10 Educational Learning Categories (full version)
* 220 Interactive First Words Flash Cards (full version)
* 3 Engaging Game Modes
Baby Bubble School is a colorful, wonderfully bubbleful educational experience for curious young minds. Teaching names and recognition of LETTERS, NUMBERS, SHAPES, COLORS, TOYS, ANIMALS, FRUITS, VEGETABLES and more, Bubble School makes learning awesome for all TODDLERS and PRESCHOOLERS. The application was developed by an award-winning education studio, 22learn, the creator of the best-selling Abby Basic Skills app in cooperation with educational experts to ensure the application is suitable for this very special age category.
***** 10 Educational Learning Categories (full version) *****
* Uppercase Letters
* Lowercase Letters
* Farm Animals
* Zoo Animals
Baby Bubble School offers the following THREE ENGAGING GAME MODES in which you can play all of the aforementioned learning categories:
Let’s Pop: Children will love this free exploratory learning mode! Full of bubbles with objects whose name is pronounced once the child pops the bubble, Let’s Pop is a fun little game where children can explore on their own pace.
Let’s Learn: In Let’s Learn, children systematically learn the names of objects by browsing through them in either alphabetical or random order.
Let’s Play: In this mode, children test their skills by tapping on bubbles filled with objects whose name is called.
* 10 Educational learning categories (full version)
* 220 Interactive first words flash cards (full version)
* 3 Engaging game modes
* Appealing, child-friendly interface with adorable animated animal characters
* Possibility to choose uppercase / lowercase / or capitalized words
* Hints option for Let’s Play mode to help parents tailor difficulty for their child
* Option to turn on / off sounds and music
* All pronunciation done by professional voice-over actors
Bubbly bubbles are fun and the app’s interface is simple enough even for the youngest learners — as simple as popping a bubble! With appealing design and broad educational content, this bubbleful app is sure to provide an experience your children will love.”
6. Toddler games for 2+ year olds
“Welcome to 123Go+, our comprehensive math learning kit for ages 4-8.
This game represents the culmination of decades worth of accumulated experience in developing educational games for toddles and young children.
123Go+ is designed as an engaging development environment where children can learn, grow and have fun.
Inspired by well established didactic standards such as the US Common Core, the game will accompany your child’s development from Pre-school through to 1st and 2nd grade.
123Go+ includes over a 100 game boards and will continue to grow as we add more features and more lessons. It can be opened via a 1 time fee to open all boards (and future updates) or as a monthly subscription.
– Easy and intuitive: Even toddlers can play this game independently.
– No stress or time limits.
– Safe environment for your kids (girls & boys). Ads free and No pop-ups.
– Surprising and positive feedback that encourage children to complete tasks and explore
– First introductory mini-games are free.
– Develop number sense
– Identify and match number names, numerals, and quantities
– Recite numbers and count objects
– Geopmetry basics: Shape, size, angles and patterns
– Match numbers and quantities
– Quantity evaluation
– Quantity addition
– Quantities >10
– Counting by Tens
– Matching Numbers
– Count and Match quantities
– Logical thinking: Categorization
– Logical thinking: chronological order
– Adding numbers >10
ToyaTap is a game development studio focused on creating high-quality didactic games for toddlers. The company’s games are designed to create a safe environment for children and parents to play. All of ToyaTap’s products are designed and developed in cooperation with certified child psychologists and experienced educators.