If you are looking for the Best Free iPhone App For Learning Italian to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best Free iPhone App For Learning Italian that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best Free iPhone App For Learning Italian, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best Free iPhone App For Learning Italian
1. Busuu – Learn to speak Italian
“Looking for the best way to learn Italian on your phone? Consider your search over. You’ve just discovered Busuu, a Chegg service – the award-winning app that makes mastering Italian easier, more entertaining and effective for all.
Whether you’re learning for a higher grade, the chance to impress your work colleagues in Milan, a foodie trip to Bologna or for better conversations with Italian relatives, Busuu has got your back.
Jam-packed with first-rate features, we’re helping over 120 million people overcome their learning struggles, from lack of time and motivation to problems with grammar and vocab. We do this by helping our learners achieve their goals, one milestone at a time – and we want to do the same for you.
YOU’RE UP NEXT – DOWNLOAD THE APP NOW & TRY A FREE LESSON TODAY
How are we doing this? We’re glad you asked. Whether you’re learning Italian on your iPad or iPhone, Busuu helps you…
– Kiss goodbye to stressful timetabling
We’re serious. We organize your learning time for you with our Study Plan. Simply tell us when you want to study Italian and for how long, then we’ll send you notifications to keep you on track.
– Ensure you never forget a word again
There’ll be no forgetting Italian vocabulary on our watch. Avoid word memory blanks with the Vocabulary Review. It’ll help you revise, revise, revise and revise until the words stick.
– Master grammar, once and for all
Italian grammar. Everyone’s favorite topic. Well, it might be once you’ve tried our Grammar Review. From Italian pronouns to the scary world of definite articles, we’ve got you covered.
– Master speaking with feedback from Italian natives
You learn a language to speak it, right? You’re in luck: with our Conversations feature, we’ll connect you with our community of over 120 million native speakers. They’ll be only too happy to help you with your Italian.
– Progress from beginner to upper intermediate level
Learning Italian from scratch? That’s cool with us. Or picking it up after a long break? That’s okay, too. Busuu helps you find your Italian level, and work your way up.
– Learn Italian from the experts
Our award-winning online course is created by our ingenious Italian language experts. They know their stuff, and they know how to get you speaking Italian fluently.
– Show off achievements with official certificates
With our official Busuu language certificates, you’ll have proof of your Italian language capabilities.
– Learn anytime, anywhere
Life can take you anywhere – and your learning should be no different. Download content on your iPad or iPhone and learn Italian on the go with Offline Mode.
– Master up to 12 other languages
That’s right, 12! Try learning English, French, German, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Portuguese (Brazilian), Polish, Russian, Arabic, Dutch or Turkish alongside Italian.
DON’T JUST TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT.
See what others have to say about Busuu:
● EDITOR RATING: EXCELLENT – PC MAG
● DtGV – Best Language App 2018
● 22 hours on Busuu = 1 college semester, according to a study
A lot of the features are free, but you will need a subscription in order to get access to all features of this app. Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current payment period. Your iTunes account will be automatically charged at the same price for renewal within the 24-hour period prior to the end of the current payment period unless you change your subscription preferences in your Account Settings.
You can manage your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase.
Terms of Service: https://www.busuu.com/en/terms/”
2. Duolingo – Language Lessons
“Learn a new language with the world’s most-downloaded education app! Duolingo is the fun, free app for learning 35+ languages through quick, bite-sized lessons. Practice speaking, reading, listening, and writing to build your vocabulary and grammar skills.
Designed by language experts and loved by hundreds of millions of learners worldwide, Duolingo helps you prepare for real conversations in Spanish, French, Chinese, Italian, German, English, and more.
Whether you’re learning a language for travel, school, career, family and friends, or your brain health, you’ll love learning with Duolingo.
• Duolingo is fun and effective. Game-like lessons and fun characters help you build solid speaking, reading, listening, and writing skills.
• Duolingo works. Designed by language experts, Duolingo has a science-based teaching methodology proven to foster long-term language retention.
• Track your progress. Work toward your language learning goals with playful rewards and achievements when you make practicing a daily habit!
• Join the community. With 300+ million learners worldwide, you’re part of a language community on Duolingo.
• Every language course is free. Learn Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Turkish, Dutch, Irish, Danish, Swedish, Ukrainian, Esperanto, Polish, Greek, Hungarian, Norwegian, Hebrew, Welsh, Arabic, Latin, Hawaiian, Scottish Gaelic, Vietnamese, Korean, Japanese, English, and even High Valyrian!
What the world is saying about Duolingo:
“Far and away the best language-learning app.” —The Wall Street Journal
“This free app and website is among the most effective language-learning methods I’ve tried… lessons come in the form of brief challenges — speaking, translating, answering multiple-choice questions — that keep me coming back for more.” —The New York Times
“Duolingo may hold the secret to the future of education.” — TIME Magazine
“…Duolingo is cheerful, lighthearted and fun…” — Forbes
If you like Duolingo, try Duolingo Plus for 7 days free! Learn a language fast with no ads, and get fun perks like Mastery Quiz to measure how much you’ve learned and downloadable courses for learning wherever you go!
If you choose to purchase Duolingo Plus, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Terms of Service: https://www.duolingo.com/terms”
3. Italian FREE 24/7 Language Learning
24/7 Italian goes beyond the simple talking phrasebook or flashcard programs, providing a set of engaging, interactive study tools that help you really learn the language. FREE 24/7 Italian lite edition is a fully functional version containing a useful subset of vocabulary and phrases drawn from several of the learning modules in the 24/7 Italian series.
– NATIVE SPEAKER audio for all words
– Priority based optimization system
– Entertaining PUZZLE GAME
– WRITE-IN quiz to test language recall
– New! SPEAK & COMPARE function
– Self contained, network access not required
– MULTIPLE CHOICE quiz”
4. Learn Italian: Language Course
“Learn Italian with free lessons daily. Let Mondly teach you the Italian language quickly and effectively. In just minutes you’ll start memorizing core Italian words, form sentences, learn to speak Italian phrases and take part in conversations. Fun Italian lessons improve your vocabulary, grammar and pronunciation like no other language learning method. Beginner or advanced learner, traveler or business professional with a tight schedule? The app works great and dynamically adjusts to your needs.
Explore language exercises for reading, listening, writing and speaking enhanced with a dictionary, verb conjugator and state-of-the-art speech recognition technology – you’ll feel like having your own Italian language tutor in your pocket.
Download the language learning pill today and enjoy the benefits of learning a new language for life.
▶ The secret path to language learning
Remember the Italian language classes in school? You started with hundreds of basic words and expressions, continued with tons of Italian grammar lessons and at the end of a full semester’s language course you could barely translate a sentence or say “Hello!” to a foreigner. That’s the traditional way to learn a language.
Mondly has a different approach, that’s opposite to the average language course.
Here are the key features that make Mondly a great tutor for you:
• Crystal-clear audio and professional voice actors. Learn the right Italian pronunciation from conversations between native speakers.
• State-of-the-art Speech Recognition. Mondly knows exactly how to listen to your Italian words and phrases. You will only get a positive feedback if you speak Italian clearly and correctly. This will improve your pronunciation.
• Useful phrases for real situations. Memorizing hundreds of isolated words is not the way to go when it comes to learning Italian. Mondly teaches you Italian vocabulary by offering you core words and phrases. The app breaks the learning process down into short lessons and puts them into themed packs.
• Verb conjugations. If you want to learn more during this course, just tap the Italian verbs and get the full conjugation on the screen, including the translation. It’s faster and better than a dictionary.
• The Leaderboard. See how your friends are doing and compete with people from all over the world to become the best learner in the Mondly community family. Take the Weekly Quiz to become even better.
You will need a subscription in order to get access to all of this app’s courses and features.
– One-monthly subscription for $US9.99 (or the equivalent in local currency), automatically renewed until canceled.
– One-yearly subscription for $US47.99 (or the equivalent in local currency), automatically renewed until canceled.
Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current payment period.
Your iTunes account will be automatically charged at the same price for renewal within the 24-hour period prior to the end of the current payment period unless you change your subscription preferences in your Account Settings.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
You can manage your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase.
When a subscription is canceled, access to the app’s courses and features will expire at the end of the current payment period.
We welcome your feedback and suggestions at: ios[at]mondly[dot]com
Before you know it, at the end of these Italian lessons, you will master the most useful 5000 words and phrases and you will be on the fast lane to learning a new language.”