If you are looking for the Best Free iPhone App For Password Management to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 3 Best Free iPhone App For Password Management that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 3 Best Free iPhone App For Password Management, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
3 Best Free iPhone App For Password Management
1. Keeper Password Manager
“Keeper is the most secure way to store and protect your passwords and private information from cyberthreats. With Keeper, you can securely store unlimited passwords, generate & autofill strong passwords, sync & manage your passwords on all devices, and more! Join millions of people who use Keeper and you’ll never have to worry about or remember passwords again.
>> Rated Editor’s Choice and “Password Manager of the Year” for 3 straight years by PCMag
>> Rated “Best Security” by Tom’s Guide
>> “Excellent” rating on Trustpilot
Keeper makes you secure and more productive online!
With Keeper, you can:
• Sync & manage your passwords on all devices. Keeper’s secure app on mobile, web, tablet and desktop ensures you have ultimate password protection.
• Enable Touch ID or Face ID for instant and secure access to your vault.
• Store unlimited password records in your secure, encrypted vault.
• Generate strong, unique passwords to protect yourself against cyberthreats.
• Securely share individual passwords or files with people you trust.
• Save time, stay organized, and stay in control with our AutoFill feature, KeeperFill®. KeeperFill makes signing in to your favorite websites & apps a breeze on any device.
• Monitor the security of your passwords by activating BreachWatch® – it continuously scans the Dark Web for passwords that have been exposed through public data breaches and instantly notifies you so that you can quickly take action.
• Lock and protect your confidential files, photos, and videos in your vault.
• Login securely to your apps and websites with Keeper’s Two-Factor Authentication generator for all popular sites including Google, Amazon, Twitter, Facebook and thousands more.
• Organize your passwords and files into nested folders, subfolders, and shared folders.
• Elect up to 5 trusted individuals to access your account in case you can’t with our Emergency Access feature.
• Easily switch between multiple Keeper accounts like business and personal accounts when you log in.
• Keep your family’s passwords secure with a Family Password Manager Plan.
• Identify which accounts require a password update with our Security Audit feature.
Keeper is the Most Secure Password Manager in the Industry
• Our Password Keeper is built with Zero-Knowledge security architecture meaning that all of your data in Keeper’s cloud is fully encrypted and only accessible by you.
(Read more about our security at: https://keepersecurity.com/security)
• Compatible with Two-Factor Authentication providers like Google Authenticator, Microsoft Authenticator, Duo, RSA, Yubikey, and more.
• The only SOC-2 and ISO27001 certified password manager in the industry.
• Utilizes AES-256-bit encryption, Elliptic Curve and PBKDF2 technology.
• Enterprise customers are provided the Keeper Commander SDK for CLI and and DevOps integrations.
* If you need assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
Keeper Unlimited is a 1-year auto-renewable subscription for $34.99/year.
Keeper Family Plan is a 1-year auto-renewable subscription for $74.99/year.
Secure File Storage is a 1-year auto-renewable subscription starting at $9.99/year.
BreachWatch is a 1-year auto-renewable subscription for $19.99/year.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew up to 24 hours before your next subscription payment is due via your App Store settings page. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
2. LastPass Password Manager
“LastPass is a password manager that securely stores your passwords and personal information in a secure vault. As you visit apps and sites, LastPass autofills your login credentials. All you have to do is remember your LastPass master password, and LastPass will autofill logins for you.
Stop getting locked out of your online accounts or struggling with frustrating password resets. Let LastPass remember your passwords for you, and keep you safe online.
NEW TO LASTPASS?
Download LastPass now and get the protection you need for your online information. You can use LastPass on one device type (Computer or Mobile) for free. Unlimited device type access is available with LastPass Premium or Families.
– Store usernames and passwords for all of your online accounts securely in your LastPass encrypted vault.
– With the release of iOS 12, LastPass can now autofill in-app. Simply launch your apps and LastPass will fill in your username and password.
– Autofill usernames and passwords seamlessly in Safari and other mobile browsers.
– With automatic device sync, anything you save on one device is instantly available on other devices.
– Securely store information like credit card numbers and health insurance cards in the encrypted vault.
– Log in with your fingerprint for simple, secure access to everything in LastPass.
– Safely and conveniently share passwords with others, such as the cable login or WiFi password.
– Create secure passwords in one click with the built-in password generator.
– Multi-factor authentication secures your password vault to add a second layer of protection on your account.
LastPass never has the key to your encrypted data, so your information is available to you, and only you. Your vault is encrypted with bank-level, AES 256-bit encryption.
Get more with LastPass Premium:
– Unlimited device type access
– Unlimited sharing of passwords, items and notes
– 1GB encrypted file storage
– Premium multi-factor authentication like YubiKey
– Personal support
– Desktop fingerprint authentication
Your subscription will renew automatically every year and payment will be charged to your iTunes Account within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription. You can turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of your subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
Terms of service: https://www.logmeininc.com/legal/terms-and-conditions
Download LastPass today for simple, secure access to your passwords!”
3. Passlog – Password Manager
Generate strong random passwords with the password manager app that remembers login credentials and helps you sign in with a few taps. Passlog is fast, convenient, and undoubtedly the best app to store passwords on iPhone.
Features of Password Manager:
– Store unlimited passwords, notes, credit cards, and personal identity information
– Secure and strong random passwords generator
– iCloud support to backup and sync stored information on every device
– Information stored in data vault using RSA encryption
– Open saved links in Safari and Google Chrome
– Supports biometric authentication
– Auto-lock after a certain period
Store Unlimited Passwords and Information
This password manager app can store your personal information in a secure vault. All you need to remember is the master password. Managing and finding all other saved passwords, personal identity, addresses on iPhone can be done effortlessly.
Unparalleled Password Security
Built-in advanced RSA encryption algorithms mean the password manager app can effectively safeguard your privacy from cyber threats. Never worry about data breaches of your confidential information, thanks to the impenetrable security of this app.
Random Password Generator
Leave your digital security in the safe hands of Passlog by generating strong passwords for your accounts. Create unique passwords with combinations of characters, digits, uppercases, and symbols. This app will remember all the complicated passwords and help you during logging in.
How to create a strong password on iPhone with Passlog?
Unique passwords for accounts are necessary to avoid getting your passwords compromised. Create and replace the weak passwords through Passlog with the following steps:
– Open the app.
– Tap on the “+” button and then the “logins.”
– Press “Create login manually.”
– After filling in the User Name and URL, touch the “Generate Password.”
– Use the automatic password generator’s various options here to create a password.
– Tap “Use” and “Save.”
Auto-Renewable Subscription Terms:
Subscribe to get unrestricted access to all the features outlined above.
• Subscription Length: Yearly
• Subscription with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription unless it is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the trial period.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your Apple ID account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours before the end of the trial period.
• You can manage and cancel your subscriptions by going to your account settings on the App Store.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Disclaimer: This app is free to download, but you will be required to sign-up for an auto-renewing subscription to access the app’s full functionality.”