If you are looking for the Best Free iPhone Odometer App to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 10 Best Free iPhone Odometer App that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 10 Best Free iPhone Odometer App, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
10 Best Free iPhone Odometer App
1. Everlance: Mileage Tracker
Everlance uses GPS to create an IRS compliant mileage log and connects with your bank or credit card to sync with your expenses & receipts.
• Self-employed users find an average of $7,500 a year in potential tax savings.
• Employees save hours of valuable time and frustration with Everlance magically recording mileage & expenses for them..
◆ MILEAGE TRACKING THAT JUST WORKS ◆
Everlance replaces the paper mileage log and shoebox of receipts used by so many. The app automatically tracks your mileage and other business related expenses using the GPS of your phone.
2022 IRS standard mileage rate:
• Business mileage: 58.5 cents per mile
• Medical mileage: 18 cents per mile
• Charitable mileage: 14 cents per mile
This means that every 1,000 miles is worth $585 as a business expense you don’t have to pay taxes on.
◆ RECEIPTS & EXPENSES ◆
• No more shoebox of receipts! Connect your personal or business credit cards and upload receipts directly into the app.
• Securely store receipts in the cloud
• Keep accurate business or personal expense records
◆ DETAILED MILEAGE & EXPENSE REPORTING ◆
• Export IRS-combrapliant mileage and expense reports from the cloud.
• Easily filter mileage by classification type (work, personal, etc.) location, or many other categories from the app or from your personalized online dashboard
• Customize mileage and expense reports in PDF, CSV, or Excel formats
◆ FEATURES ◆
• Detect and log all of your miles automatically (or try adding TO and FROM locations and watch the app magically fill in the rest of the mileage)
• Instant Deduction Finder – Connect your credit card & find $1,000’s in tax deductions in seconds.
• Quickly categorize all of your Self-Employed business expenses
• Calculate mileage, trip start time, end time, and reimbursement value per mile
• Swipe to categorize mileage as business, personal, charity, or medical
• Save your frequent trips addresses and to save time entering in past mileage
• Bank and credit card integration to track revenue and credit card expenses
• Automation features like Work Hours, Favorite Places, and Favorite Trips
• Supports multiple vehicles and businesses
◆ PERFECT FOR◆
• On-demand: Uber, Lyft, Doordash, Postmates, Instacart, all gig & delivery…
• Real Estate: Realtors, Broker, Property Managers, Investors, etc.
• Companies: sales, consultants, construction, etc.
• Mobile workforce
◆ TAX VAULT – AUTOMATICALLY SAVE FOR TAXES ◆
Rest easy knowing you saved enough for taxes.
• We got you. We’ll recommend how much to save for taxes.
• You’re in control. Securely withdraw funds anytime.
◆ EVERLANCE PREMIUM ◆
The standard Everlance account is 100% free, but many users choose to upgrade to Premium. All accounts will start with on the free Everlance Plan. Start a 7 day free premium trial when upgrading to Everlance Premium (hassle free, cancel anytime).
Everlance Premium allows you to unlock Unlimited Mileage Tracking, Advanced PDF Reports, Premium Support and more for $7.99/month recurring or $59.99/year recurring for the annual plan.
We’d love to hear from you! Feedback or ideas are welcome.
Terms of Service: https://everlance.com/terms-of-service
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.”
The GOFAR app connects with the GOFAR dongle and Ray (available at www.gofar.co) to give you real time feedback on your driving. GOFAR uses patented algorithms, Formula 1 inspired technology and award winning design to provide you with:
• Real-time driving feedback
• Learn how to cut fuel costs
• Automatically tracks your trip data and mileage
• Track your fill ups
• See your driving score
• Track and reduce emissions
GOFAR works with nearly all gasoline/petrol cars since 2008, for more information, go to www.gofar.co/cars
Note: If you choose to enable it, GOFAR uses GPS running in the background while driving. This can dramatically decrease your phone’s battery life.
Learn more about the GOFAR product at www.gofar.co”
3. GPS Odometer
“A simple and easy to use odometer. GPS Odometer only does one thing, and does it well: measure distance traveled. Includes run in background capability. Ideal for almost anything that requires measuring outdoor distance traveled such as walking, running, driving, boating, or hiking. Note that GPS does not work well under a roof. For best results, use outdoors.
– Time elapsed
– Speed (average or current)
– Displacement (straight line distance from your starting point) This can be hidden.
Distance units include:
– Nautical miles
Speed units include:
– Kilometers per hour
– Miles per hour
– Nautical miles per hour
– Meters per second
– Feet per second
– Large font adjustable display.
– Accurate to within 1 percent when compared to most car odometers under normal driving conditions.
– Includes a lock to help prevent accidental reset of your trip. After unlocked, it locks back in a few seconds, or you can lock it yourself.
– Approximates distance traveled in some GPS dead spots such as driving through a tunnel by adding the as-a-bird flies distance to your trip.
Please also note:
– GPS Odometer does run in the background if you leave it running. Be sure to pause the trip when you are finished or battery life will be negatively affected. The timer stops when the trip is paused.
– To change the display, tap the unlock button and notice the three green boxes that temporarily appear. Each button adjusts a different part of the display.
– You can change the language to English in the application settings.
Please visit the web page for more details.”
4. GPS Speedometer and Odometer
GPS Speedometer and Odometer app is used to measure the speed of cars, bicycles, walks, races or even boats, buses, trains, bicycles and planes.
– It shows the current speed, average speed, moving speed, maximum speed, distance, odometer, stopwatch, clock, movement time, idle time, pause time, latitude, longitude, altitude, GPS connectivity and direction of movement.
– Pedometer helps you count steps, see calories burnt, miles tracked and elapsed time, all the data is saved in list and you can get an idea of all records in just 1 click.
– The speed accuracy is close to 99%.
– It can even work offline.
– It has 5 portrait and 5 landscape modes, including HUD (Head-up Display).
– You can change the colors of the display.
– This speedometer app has 4 speed units – MPH, km/h, m/s and knots.
– You can set both the minimum and maximum speed limits to make sure you do not get too fast. Else the app starts vibrating, sounding, and changes the display color to red.
– All trips are automatically saved and can be viewed at any time.
– You can set 5 different speed limits at the same time.
– You can set the maximum speed separately.
– It is very helpful for those who have a broken speedometer or odometer in their car, bike or other vehicle.
– It tracks your route on the map and keeps track of every detail, including speed, accuracy, altitude, latitude and longitude.
– It has a compass function that lets you see where you are pointing at.
– You can view the speed in 1/100 decimal point.
– It can be used to measure your walking speed.
– You can view all statistics with a tap.
If you have questions or doubts, our customer support team is extremely responsive. Feel free to contact us at TeamCoolNiks@gmail.com.
Important: The app may not work in devices which don”t have GPS receiver like iPad with WiFi only.”
5. Mileage Expense Log & Tracker
“For personal or business mileage and expense tracking. Track mileage via odometer, GPS, or direct entry. Easily add trip expenses (tolls, meals, etc), view IRS reimbursement rates, and submit reports via e-mail. Sort by vehicle, date, purpose, or destination.
No hidden or recurring monthly app fees!
• Simple and intuitive user interface.
• Auto track mileage in the background, as you drive (requires device to have GPS enabled)*.
• Sort by date, purpose, and/or vehicle.
• Easy to read summaries.
• Add additional expenses such as tolls & ferries.
• Export database as HTML or CVS.
• Rate book for quick mileage rate reference.
• iOS Device to device database transfer.
• Designed for both iPhone and iPad.
• Dropbox support
• Apple Watch support!
*Disclaimer: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.”
6. Mileage Tracker by Driversnote
1,000,000+ trust us with their mileage logbook. Get started for free today!
▶ 1. TRACK: Record your trips on the go
– Simply press start and let the app take care of the rest. Driversnote records your trip from start to finish using your phone’s GPS.
– Never forget to log a trip again, just enable our Auto Tracking and, all your trips will automatically be logged in the background. Just keep the phone in your pocket.
– Forgot a trip? No problem, you can always manually add a trip later on. Simply select where the trip started and ended and we’ll calculate a route.
▶ 2. CLASSIFY: Log who you visited & the purpose
– Easily categorize your trips as business or private.
– Start and stop destinations are automatically logged, and you can easily name your locations. We’ll even suggest frequented locations nearby, so you simply select the one you visited.
– When returning to the same place the app automatically finds previous locations nearby – which saves you time.
– Do you need to keep a mileage log for multiple vehicles or report mileage to more than one employer? No problem! You can easily split your trips and reports for different vehicles and workplaces.
▶ 3. REPORT: Easily submit your tax compliant logbook
– Your mileage documentation is ready when you are. You’re only one click away from detailed reports available on your phone or desktop. Download as a PDF or Excel file, ready to hand over to your employer or accountant at your convenience.
– We create a complete, detailed report that can be given to your local tax authority (e.g. IRS) as documentation for reimbursement claims or tax deductions.
– Do you need to log your car’s odometer? We’ve got you covered. You decide how often you log your odometer and we do all the math between trips. You can set the app to remind you daily, weekly or monthly.
▶ COUNTRY SUPPORT & MILEAGE RATES
– We primarily support the following countries: USA (IRS), Canada (CRA), Australia (ATO), United Kingdom (HMRC), Denmark, Sweden, and Finland. But our system is used in more than 50 countries.
– Driversnote automatically calculates reimbursements based on the current mileage rates from your local tax authority (that we make sure to keep up-to-date).
– You can set your own custom reimbursement rates or opt-out of calculating reimbursements altogether.
▶ YOUR ONLINE ACCOUNT
– All your data is secured on your online account and is always available even if you lose your phone.
– You can easily manage everything from our website. From here you can access your trips, manage your locations etc. and print reports or download them as PDF or Excel.
▶ AUTO TRACKING WITH IBEACON
– Place a Driversnote iBeacon in your car and the app will automatically record all your trips in the background. You will never forget to log a trip again.
– When you sign up for the annual basic subscription we’ll send you an iBeacon for free.
– Your phone connects to the iBeacon when you enter the vehicle, and starts recording as you begin your drive.
– The app stops recording when you exit your vehicle, and you’ll get a notification that the trip was logged.
– If you have questions or feedback please contact us at tel. (+45) 71 99 37 54 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
– We do use the GPS in the background when logging a trip, and continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
7. MileIQ: Mileage Tracker & Log
“Do you drive a personal car for work or need to track the miles you drive? MileIQ automatically tracks your drives and has logged more than 80B+ miles – that’s more than $10B reimbursed from the #1 trusted mileage tracking app.
* Generate a mileage report for the IRS, your accountant, or for work.
* Record your drives automatically – no more starting and stopping!
* Classify your drives with a swipe! Right for business and left for personal drives.
* Smart drive detection groups round-trip drives and auto-classifies frequent trips.
Track Business Miles & Drives:
MileIQ automatically tracks your drives in the background. MileIQ means you won’t have to manually log your miles or even manually start and stop recording. MileIQ creates a compliant mileage log for you.
Replace Your Paper Mileage Log:
Say goodbye to the messy paperwork! The MileIQ business mileage tracker frees you from the pain of manually tracking your miles for taxes or reimbursement. MileIQ is a mileage tracking app that will automatically log and track miles, and calculate the value of your drives for taxes or reimbursements.
Prepare for Taxes:
Our mileage tracker helps you easily organize your drives for your business expenses and tax refunds. MileIQ sorts your drives, keeping business miles separate from personal ones, which makes it simple to have a mileage log that will be accepted by the IRS or your business.
Track miles and quickly get the reports you need to maximize your tax deductions and reimbursements without the administrative struggles. MileIQ is trusted by millions of users for billions of drives!
Start Driving Now:
Track your drives and log miles from your drives easily and accurately with MileIQ. Test it out for free and download your IRS friendly mileage log as a premium member.
Terms of Service: https://mileiq.com/terms”
8. Odometer+ Lite
“Odometer+ is a beautifully designed odometer that allows you to track your distance using highly accurate GPS, save it to history and even export a .csv for record keeping. It can run in the background so you don’t have to worry about having the app open. Great for tracking work mileage for tax purposes and travel reimbursement!
Great for road trips, bike rides, walking, jogging, running, and any other motion activity!
• Track your distance using highly accurate GPS and Location Services
• Save each recorded distance to history for later review or export
• Additional title and description can be saved for each recorded distance
• Export to .csv for record keeping or travel reimbursement
• Works in the background using multitasking
• Miles or Kilometers
• Map to see where you currently are
If you are having technical issues or have any questions, we’re here to help. Please send us an email to: email@example.com or follow us via @zedsaid on Twitter.
Using Odometer+ inside a building will have poor results as it is hard to get a GPS fix. Please use outside or in a car. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.”
9. Pedometer & Step Counter
“This pedometer uses the built-in sensor to count your steps. No GPS tracking, so it can greatly save battery. It also tracks your burned calories, walking distance and time, etc. All this information will be clearly displayed in graphs.
Just tap the start button, and it starts counting your steps. Whether your phone is in your hand, bag, pocket or armband, it can auto-record your steps even your screen is locked.
This step counter uses the built-in sensor to count your steps. No GPS tracking, so it barely consumes battery power.
No locked Features
No surprise and hidden charges. You can use all features without having to pay for them.
No sign-in required. We never collect your personal data or share your information with third parties.
The report graphs are the most innovative ever, they are specially designed for mobile devices to help you track your walking data. You can check your last 24 hours’, weekly and monthly statistics in graphs.
Multi colorful themes are under development. You can choose your favorite one to enjoy your step counting experience with this step tracker.
● Sync data to Apple Health.
● To ensure the accuracy of step counting, please input your correct information in settings, because it will be used to calculate your walking distance and calories.
● You are welcome to adjust sensitivity to make pedometer count steps more accurately.
● Because of the device power saving processing, some devices stop counting steps when the screen is locked.
● Step counting is not available for devices with older versions when their screen is locked. It’s not a bug. We are sorry to say that we are not able to solve this problem.
Looking for an accurate step counter? Does your pedometer use too much power?
Our step counter is the most accurate one you can find and is also a battery saving pedometer. Get our step counter now!
Weight Loss Apps
Looking for lose weight app? No satisfied weight loss apps? Don’t worry, here is the best lose weight app you can find to help you lose weight. Try it now, this lose weight app not only can count steps but also a good weight loss apps.
Subscription Terms and Details
– Get unlimited access to all features for USD $1.99/week.
– The payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
– The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
– Subscription may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to Account Settings after purchase.
– The account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
– Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
10. Speedometer Simple
This app uses phone’s GPS to accurately determine your speed.
Speedometer has large fonts and supports mph, km/h, and knots speed display. Optionally, city name and a compass can be shows on the screen. The app also shows the traveled distance. Average and maximum speed is displayed in an optional screen as well. Interface color can be set one of many pre-selected colors. Speedometer app can record the speed during your trips and provide post-trip statistics like maximum speed, traveled distance etc.”