If you are looking for the Best Free Iq Test App iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Free Iq Test App iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Free Iq Test App iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best Free Iq Test App iPhone
1. IQ Test – Intelligence Test
That test prepared to calculate your IQ Score. To complete that test you don’t need to have great mathematic ability.
-Each test has totally 39 question.
-Time period is: 45min.
-Test starts from easy question to hardest one. But most important questions are hard questions and it effects much more than easy questions on your score.
-When you answer a question, you don’t have chance to go back to check it again.
-You shouldn’t use any pen/paper/internet search etc. while test.”
2. IQ Test Classic
1. The IQ test is a highly accurate test prepared by experts.
2. After you finish the test, you will receive a certificate of your IQ and the global ranking.
3. There are 2 tests: Classic Test and Mensa Test.
4. It will take you 15~30 minutes to finish the test.
5. You can share your IQ and the certificate with your friends via social networks such as Facebook, twitter, tumblr, instagram etc.
6. Differing to other IQ test apps, this app does not give testers abnormally high scores (>130) to please them.
Made me strain my brain 5-star by Mike Nevs – 2013-4-15
Pretty good app. Hope you like to figure out patterns and numbers like I do! My IQ is 120… See if you can do better!! Good luck!
Very good app. 4-star by Petmate – 2013-3-8
Clean and detailed questionaire and user friendly operations. Like it.
Score equals my state avg score. 5-star by GibberJabberwalky – 2012-10-8
My IQ has been rated from 2nd grade on to meet standards for a High Potential program in my state. I rate this app a 5 because my scored matched exactly my 10 year average score.
Awesome IQ test. 5-star by Mente21 – 2012-3-25
If you like to know what your IQ score is, this is a great app!
challenging! 4-star by softlover – 2011-3-28
I did not have very high results, but now I know that I should develop and exercise my brains.
Thanks, the quiz!
Great. 5-star by Aguythatcares – 2011-2-5
I have really started to think more after using this app. And it doesn’t just make you buy it it’s really is a very cool and fun test that shows you a real IQ score. It said I got a 130 and I’ve token it more then once and its always tells me somewhere around that some number and I have token other test that say the some thing. This app was fun and really make you think and that’s cool to just have on your phone but I do think more question would make it more interesting.
Awesome. 4-star by My Prince – 2010-11-15
My boyfriend is a psychologist and he thinks it’s pretty accurate”
3. IQ Test: Brain Cognitive Games
IQ pro is a professional application that implements the culture-free testing method of IQ level that is based on R. Cattell.
Experts consider this method as one of the most accurate and reliable in the world. The test results do not depend on your knowledge, experience, culture, or nationality.
Using this application you can:
– Get tested your IQ level with detailed explanations and instructions.
– Find out your intellectual age.
– Find out who of celebrities is closer to your IQ.
– Get the result in a form of number from 50 to 160, which is your IQ.
– Test also your friends and relatives.
– Manage a convenient database of results (for professionals: psychologists, human resource managers, and so on).
– Review the response errors after testing is completed.
– Use this application to test new employees for a job.
Please, read FAQ in the application to find out how you can use the testing in the real life.
Also, write your feedback about the application in the AppStore and get an additional testing for free.”
4. IQ Test: The Intelligence Quiz
“- IQ Test completely in English and free to play (more languages coming soon)
– WIth Multiplayer Party Mode and quiz elements
– Scientifically developed by students of the University of Rostock (Germany)
– With excercise mode: Play all quiz tasks with solutions and explanations again
– Compare your result with friends
– Many more great functions for the IQ Test are still planned
Why should you take part of this IQ Test?
Influenced by WAIS-IV (Wechsler Intelligence Test for Adults) and research by students of the University of Rostock, the IQ Test includes the following tasks:
– Perceptive reasoning
– Processing speed
– working memory
– speech understanding
– Number understanding
These categories are queried in the IQ Test in various categories, including sample groups, dice test, remember pictures, number series, matrix test, estimate, order numbers and more!
Start your IQ Test now and compare with your friends! The first quiz has around 100 tasks, so take some time and start your IQ Test today! The test is free, but you can get extra features with our statistics or explanations package.
What is an IQ Test?
An IQ test is used to show how “intelligent” you are in relation to other people. But what is intelligence? This is not a defined term and so intelligence is just what an IQ test measures. Therefore, different IQ tests can not be compared, just the same test, and it simply tells you if you have solved the tasks better (over IQ 100) or worse (under IQ 100) than the average. So do not take the IQ that seriously, just test how you cut off compared to others!”
5. Mensa Brain Training
Tailor your training program and then train your brain the fun way! Play challenging exercises developed by industry experts and accredited by the definitive high IQ society, Mensa.
Research has shown that regular brain training can significantly enhance fluid intelligence, which is the fundamental human ability to reason, detect patterns and learn.
Train daily in 5 disciplines designed to test all areas of your brain:
Check your personal Mensa Brain Index (MBI) and see your global percentile for each of the disciplines (subscribers only).
Start your training today for a fit and active brain!”