If you are looking for the Best Free Kindergarten App For Android to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best Free Kindergarten App For Android that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best Free Kindergarten App For Android, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best Free Kindergarten App For Android
1. Brain Training Game
“Do you like logic puzzles? Keen on brain teasers, interesting math problems and quirky questions? Are you ready to prove what your intellect is capable of? Try LogicLike game course right now in our handy mobile app! LogicLike is a popular brain puzzle game, helping you to develop logical thinking and mental skills.
We use unique approach to train memory and attention. Fascinating cognitive workouts for 15-20 minutes per day will help you keep your brain fit.
More than 2,500 entertaining logic and math puzzles, quirky riddles, and brain teasers are waiting for you. Enhance your logic skills and boost intellect with our app!
TRY ALL CATEGORIES OF PUZZLES!
– Logic: find an odd one out in the picture, find an odd word. Sets and sequence
– 3D thinking: puzzles to improve spatial thinking
– True or false
– Math problems and magic squares
– Find a pattern and what comes next
– Weighing and transfusions
– Chess problems
– Grid puzzles: cells, Sudoku, Kakuro
THREE LEVELS OF DIFFICULTY:
CAN YOU COMPLETE THE WHOLE LOGICLIKE GAME COURSE?
Our collection of logic puzzles and math problems gets bigger every month! We’ve got 500+ riddles, 400+ 3D puzzles, 300+ rebuses, and hundreds of other fascinating tasks to develop thinking and memory in our app. While playing, you will be developing and improving important skills and abilities:
1. Thinking critically and out of the box. Reasoning and using logic to give arguments.
2. Feeling inspired to learn, studying to handle information.
3. Solving any brain puzzles easily and finding answers to the most challenging questions
Entertaining logic in game form can become a fascinating hobby for the whole family. LogicLike is waiting for you!
If you have any questions or suggestions, please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org anytime!”
ABCmouse is the award-winning learning program that covers reading, math, art, music, and more for kids ages 2 to 8. Created by teachers and education experts, it has 10,000+ exciting Learning Activities for children at all academic levels.
The ABCmouse Early Learning Academy is the research-validated program that kids 2–8 love to play with as they learn:
• Full standards-based curriculum for learning on mobile devices
• Trusted by teachers and designed by early learning education experts
• Used in more than 70,000 classrooms and in nearly half of all U.S. public libraries
• 10 levels, over 850 lessons, and 10,000+ individual Learning Activities
• All academic subjects for toddlers, preschool, kindergarten, 1st grade, and 2nd grade
• Accelerates children’s development of early literacy and math skills
• Helps ensure kindergarten readiness and 3rd grade readiness
• Covers math, reading, science, social studies, art, and music across all levels
• Thousands of books, videos, puzzles, printable activities, songs, games, and animations
• 900+ books and activities in Spanish
• Customizable Avatar, My Room, My Hamster, and Pet Park features
• Step-by-Step Learning Path and independent learning
• Great for homeschoolers and learning on the go
• Easy to track and monitor progress
• Winner of prestigious Mom’s Choice GOLD, Teachers’ Choice, and Parents’ Choice GOLD Awards
• 100% safe and kid-friendly environment!
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
See our full Terms and Conditions at:
3. All By Myself – Little Critter
“Join Little Critter in this interactive book app as he shows us all the things he can do by himself! Explore pictures, learn new vocabulary, and follow along with three fun ways to read! From tying his shoes to pouring his own juice, find out how Little Critter doesn’t do everything perfectly, but he always makes an effort to do the best he can!
Explore All By Myself – Little Critter:
– ENCOURAGE literacy skills with highlighted narration
– FOLLOW along with three fun ways to read!
– LEARN new vocabulary with tappable words
– TAP objects to hear their name read aloud
Play a find-the-creature mini game! Can you can spot every creature throughout the story? Tap to tally them up!
Designed for children ages 2-5
We’d Love To Hear From You!
– Please share your thoughts in a review! Your experience matters to us.
– Need tech support? Contact us at email@example.com
– Say hello to us on FB! facebook.com/oceanhousemedia
Official Mercer Mayer licensed app: www.littlecritter.com”
4. Kindergarten kid Learning Game
“Kindergarten kids learning games presents, educative fun games for toddlers & preschool children. Best educational games for kids to teach alphabet, shapes, counting, tracing, interactive charts & body parts using kids fun learning app. The interactive learning is a great mode of education as toddlers enter kindergarten (Nursery & KG level class) as kinesthetic learners (age 2-6 years).
Another parameter in child pedagogy is the “attention span of the child”. The child has a relatively shorter concentration span. Keeping it in mind our designers have come up with innovative interactive activities and puzzles like arrow shooting apple games, car making, playing basketball, Dog hopping, dodging Elephant etc. Educational apps for kids keep the child interested in learning subconsciously without losing concentration. Activity based learning, using free car racing games for kids, make this a perfect app for kids, based on Fun learning pedagogy. If you are a parent of a 2-3-year-old baby or a kindergartner and looking for school games for kids, you will find many cool activities and applications to keep them amused while learning basics from this all in one free educational games for kids.
Kindergarten Learning Apps for Kids Top Features
• Attractive and colorful designs and pictures for young kids puzzle games
• Learn & trace letters and numbers with interactive fun quizzes & charts
• Learn to count and math for preschoolers
• Learn to write and trace ABC letters and numbers with our alphabet tracing for English, Spanish, Hindi and numbers
• Printable color books with many coloring pages, pictures and stickers for kids covering Geometric shapes, Greeting cards, English Alphabet etc.
• So many attractive and interactive charts to teach Vegetables, Fruits, Sports, Professions, Animals, Solar System, Planet and star
• Introduce and reinforce the concepts of Shapes and Colors to pre-schoolers
• Phonics for Alphabet to learn English for kids and reinforce each Letter using ABC flash cards & activities like Car building , Basketball and Archery apple games for Kids
• Introducing word games section for English word reading for kids. Two-three letter words recognition, reading and writing helps to build foundation for fluent reading for child
• Many Free kindergarten math games for kids and learning activities
Whether you are a parent or teacher, you can use the preschool activities for toddlers at home or in class to help them learn basic early education topics.
The coloring book section of “Kindergarten Kids Learning Games” has 100+ coloring pages which are simple, beautiful and suitable for tiny fingers. Unlike other games with controlled coloring in a region this app offers free hand drawing which let our little champs control the coloring by themselves.
Rhymes section, in the learning games for kids is a collection of beautifully designed 10+ popular nursery rhymes, like Old MacDonald had a farm, Wheels on the bus, Twinkle twinkle little star and 5 little duck etc, with interactive character and objects to make poems more enjoyable.
So, download Kindergarten games for FREE now and discover all kids fun educational games for preschoolers that will keep your kids happy and active.
Parents can also check out other educational apps for kids from Greysprings “Play and Learn” kinder series of kids early learning apps for homeschooling.
*We do not collect any personal information about kids*”
5. Khan Academy Kids
“Our award-winning app is thoughtfully designed by experts in early childhood education to guide young learners on a delightful journey through key skills in math, reading, phonics, writing, social-emotional development, and more. It includes thousands of lessons, activities, books, and games that are age-appropriate for preschool through second grade. With catchy songs and yoga videos, your littles will also have fun moving, dancing, and getting the wiggles out.
The app is perfect for learning at home or in school. Parents can choose lessons from the app’s library for their kids or use the personalized learning path that automatically adjusts to each child’s level. Teachers can quickly and easily find lessons by standard, make assignments, and monitor student progress through a suite of teacher tools.
Khan Academy Kids is completely free, forever—no ads and no subscriptions necessary. And we’re always adding new content to keep kids engaged, including books, songs, and videos from Super Simple Songs®, Bellwether Media, National Geographic Young Explorer Magazine, and Alo Gives.
Download today and let the joyful learning begin!
We’d love to hear from you. Please visit us at khanacademykids.org, or drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here’s a sample of what you’ll find in the app:
HUNDREDS OF NEW LESSONS
• We’ve added all-new second grade lessons and a plethora of other delightful educational content to help littles learn their ABCs, discover space, practice mindfulness, and more.
• Editors’ Choice—Apple App Store
• Common Sense Media—5-star Educational Value, 5-star Ease of Play
• Children’s Technology Review Editor’s Choice Award for Excellence in Design—100% Rating
• Parents’ Choice Foundation Gold Award
• Reading and literacy—phonics, letters, spelling, and comprehension
• Language—vocabulary and parts of speech
• Math—counting, numbers, addition, subtraction, shapes, and measuring
• Executive function and logic—focus, memory, and problem-solving
PERSONALIZED LEARNING EXPERIENCE
• Adaptive learning path allows each child to learn at their own pace
• Children learn independently in the Library—a collection of activities, books, and videos
• Kids can read books on their own or follow along with recorded audio narration
• Five whimsical characters encourage children to think and learn
• Highly interactive educational games and activities
EMOTIONAL AND PHYSICAL DEVELOPMENT
• Social-emotional—relationships, self-control, and empathy
• Creative expression—drawing, storytelling, and coloring
CREATED BY A TEAM OF EXPERTS
• Developed in collaboration with experts at the Stanford Graduate School of Education
• Aligns with Head Start Early Learning Outcomes Framework and Common Core Standards
ABOUT KHAN ACADEMY AND KHAN ACADEMY KIDS
Khan Academy is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization with the mission of providing a free, world-class education for anyone, anywhere. Khan Academy Kids was created by experienced early learning experts who have created 22 other top-selling titles and received 22 Parents’ Choice Awards, 19 Children’s Technology Review Awards, and a KAPi award for Best Children’s App at the International Consumer Electronics Show. The Khan Academy Kids team is a passionate group of engineers, artists, designers, and educators who joined Khan Academy from Duck Duck Moose, a maker of popular educational apps for kids. Khan Academy Kids is 100% free, without ads or subscriptions.
ABOUT SUPER SIMPLE SONGS®
Skyship Entertainment™ is the creator of the beloved children’s brand, Super Simple™. Their award-winning Super Simple Songs® combines delightful animation and puppetry with original and classic kids’ songs to help make learning simple and fun. With over 10 billion views and 10 million subscribers on YouTube, their songs and videos are favorites with parents, teachers, and kids around the globe.”
6. Preschool & Kindergarten Games
“30 interactive educational games for your preschool and kindergarten kids! These games and lessons are used by millions of parents and teachers to help educate and entertain young kids. As your pre-k child progresses through the lessons they earn stickers to add to their board, rewarding them for learning and playing! This is a perfect collection of educational games for little kids.
Helpful voice narrating, colorful graphics, and fun sound effects will help your pre-k child learn letters, spelling, math, and more! Designed using real world preschool and kindergarten curriculums and uses common core state standards. Kindergarten and preschool kids love these games! Includes 2 free games, unlock all 30 games through a simple in-app purchase.
– Shapes and Colors: Identify shape and color differences
– Letters: Learn letters with helpful pictures and voices
– Counting: Count with helpful voice narration to learn numbers
– Memory: Flip and match cards to help improve memory and attention
– Letter Tracing: Use your finger to draw upper and lower case letters
– Sorting: Learn to sort in multiple ways, including size, color, and more
– Alphabet: Pop bubbles while learning the alphabet
– Addition: Add fruit together to learn addition
– Puzzles: Fun and colorful puzzles, with cute animals
– Spelling: Spell hundreds of words with helpful voice narration
– Subtraction: Pop fruit to help learn subtraction, an important kindergarden skill
– Positions: Learn left, right, and center. Important for preschool and kindergarten
– Nouns and Verbs: Identify the difference between nouns and verbs, a building block for reading
– Number Tracing: Draw and trace numbers
– Differences: Use a critical eye to find differences in a variety of fun scenes
– Counting Down: Count down from 10 and launch a rocket
– Months: Sort the months and put them in the correct order
– Upper and Lower Case: Match upper and lower case letters by dragging them together, an important step for reading
– Missing Numbers: Find the missing number in the sequence
– Phonics: Match a picture to the phonic sound
– Emotions: Identify different emotions on real faces
– Quantity: Learn what a number actually means
– Measure: Compare short and tall objects, and heavier vs light objects
– Patterns: Identify repeating patterns using a fun animal
– More, Less, Equal: Play with marbles and learn the concept of more, less, and equal
– Vowels and Consonants: Identify vowels and consonants in words and the alphabet
– Ordinal Numbers: Learn the ordinal names for numbers, such as first, second, and third
– Sight Words: Play bingo and identify over 100 different sight words
– Rhyming: Listen and match rhyming words together
– Color Mix-Up: Fill in the picture by combining the correct colors to make new combinations
Advanced Features in the Full Version Include:
– Detailed Progress Reports to help track your child’s development
– Lesson Builder to create specific plans for your toddler to follow and play
– Multiple User support so up to 6 kids can play on the same app
– Avatars, stickers, and backgrounds for your toddler to unlock as they learn
Perfect for pre-k children, toddlers, kids, and students in kindergarden who need a fun and entertaining educational game to play. Keep your preschool and kindergarten age child entertained while they are learning, with cute animals, sounds, and music. These games are loved by little kids all over the world!
Ages: 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, or 7 year old kindergarden children. Ideally suited for 5 year old or 4 year old children.
PROBLEMS WITH THE GAME?
If you are having issues with the sound stopping, or any other problems with the game, please email us at email@example.com and we will get it fixed for you ASAP.
LEAVE US A REVIEW!
If you’re enjoying the game then we’d love for you to leave us a review! Reviews help small developers like us keep improving this game.”