If you are looking for the Best Free Level App For Android to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best Free Level App For Android that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best Free Level App For Android, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best Free Level App For Android
1. Bubble Level
“A spirit level, bubble level or simply a level is an instrument used by carpenters, stonemasons, bricklayers to check if a surface is horizontal or vertical. Bubble Level app is handy, accurate, simple to use and incredibly useful tool for your Android device. The three indicators allow you to use any side of your phone to check whether a surface is level or plumb. It also gives you the inclination of the surface just as a clinometer. A clinometer or inclinometer is an instrument for measuring angles of slope (or tilt). It will gives you the slope in degrees, percents (like a gradiometer) or inches per foot (also known as roof pitch).
● Use any of the four sides of your phone to measure angles
● Show slope direction and value of any surface
● Show angle in degree, inclination in percent, roof pitch or inches per foot (:12)
● Sound effects to measure without looking at the phone
● Relative & absolute calibration
● Cumulative calibration (average multiple consecutive calibration values)
You can calibrate any side of the device independently. When using your phone in landing mode, it is best to calibrate your device using two samples : a first one and then a second one after rotating your phone by 180 degrees.
Use it everyday
● Align pictures, boards, wall mounts of any kind
● Calculate inclination of pipes and more
● Park your camper van properly
● Install washing machine properly
2. Bubble Level Galaxy
I tried to make powerful and beauty bubble level app. I think that I did it. I hope that you like it.”
3. Perfect Level (Bubble & Laser)
Do you need to check if a specific surface is flat? If the answer is yes, you have to download Best Level application.
★ Best Level functioning the same as its real physical equivalent (also known as libella, spirit level or bubble level). Using it you can easily check if the measured surface is truly flat.
★ Best Level beside the classical measure level contains the calibration option and the bull’s eye level (also known as circular bubble). It measures the level simultaneously in two dimensions – horizontal and vertical. If measured surface is flat, the ball shown on screen will became red. If surface is unlevel, the ball will remain gray and will be situated outside the center of viewfinder.
★ App contains laser leveling / laser pointer – using built-in sensors (gyroscope and accelerometer), camera and extended / augmented reality. It helps you to determine the vertical and horizontal levels around you.
★ You can use this app to measure the elevation, roof, shelf – any inclination. It uses accelerometer to help you test (almost) any object for plumb/level. Application can be used by carpenters, stonemasons, bricklayers and other building trades workers, surveyors and metalworkers.
According to wikipedia:
An inclinometer or clinometer is an instrument for measuring angles of slope (or tilt), elevation or inclination of an object with respect to gravity. It is also known as gradient meter, gradiometer, level gauge, level meter, declinometer, and pitch & roll indicator.”
4. Precise Level
• Calibration – Increases the precision of the spirit level. It compensates for the curvatures of the phone like a protruding camera or buttons. You can calibrate one flat surface (front or back) and one edge. The selected edge will be shown on the bottom-right button.
• Save – Allows you to save the bubble level gauges in a notebook and give it a name.
• Board – Allows you to read the saved bubble level gauges.
• Calibration Time – Allows you to extend the time of calculating results from the sensor giving more stable spirit level results. Devices with a good accelerometer don’t need it.
• Secondary Calibration – This option is useful for engineers in extreme cases. If you need to use a different edge or place the phone on the screen (e.g. when working with ceilings), switch the bottom right button to 2 and calibrate for these surfaces. Toggle calibrations depending on the surfaces used.
The precision of this leveling tool depends on the quality of the accelerometer and the correct calibration.”