If you are looking for the Best Free Light Meter App For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Free Light Meter App For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Free Light Meter App For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best Free Light Meter App For iPhone
1. Light Meter LM-3000
Why waste money on a hardware meter when you’re already carrying one in your pocket?
We offer the same quality and usability than a handheld or pocket light meter. You won’t need any additional light sensor — the camera already got you covered. Our app is equipped with a clean and simple user interface and most importantly: No Ads!
See it action: https://youtu.be/EJW7NfE2qCk
Besides that, our app is even more accurate than almost any cheap light meter available. It is tested and calibrated using professional Class A equipment for all iPhones and iPads — truly a light meter you can trust!
Download the app for free and use it for some time! If you like it, you may buy the unlimited battery pack to use the LM-3000 for as long as you want, even when switching to a new device. Your purchase allows us to provide an Ad free experience and helps our small team to keep on building great apps to measure light accurately and easily.
If you encounter any problems or have feedback, don’t hesitate to contact us: https://lightray.io/lightmeter#contact
As a proud member of 1% for the Planet we are donating at least one percent of all our revenue to environmental nonprofit organizations. With everything that you purchase from us, YOU will be giving back!”
2. Lux Light Meter Pro
Using multiple device sensor inputs, this small, convenient app collects light intensity data at the click of a button. It is indispensable when using a manual or film camera, without the need for expensive instruments that often cost hundreds of dollars. Great for setting up your greenhouse light settings, avoiding workplace lighting induced eye strain, or checking if your desk or craft station needs a bit more light.
– Realtime measurements
– One-time measurement
– Average and Max values
– Front and rear cam
– Lux and Foot candle measurements
Please note that Light Meter app is not a replacement for a professional device and should be used for private purposes only.
Have any questions or suggestions? Write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. myLightMeter PRO
• Extended sensitivity as low as -2/-4EV (dark scenes)
• Two different convenient interface designs.
• Incident and reflected light metering modes.
• Save exposure data.
• f/Tools connection.
• Independent calibration for the two metering modes.
• Independent selection of aperture, speed, ISO and exposure compensation with 1/3 resolution. From 4 minutes to 1/8000 sec., aperture from 1.0 to 512 and iso from 3 to 6400.
• Automatic priority for aperture or speed. (Automatic Av and Tv modes).
• Automatic ISO or locked ISO options.
• Point metering and zoomed camera view.
• Maximum aperture limited by the selected lens.
• Calculate the average of any number of measurements you want.
• Read the exposure data of any photo from the gallery.
• Calculate hyperfocal distance for 5 memorized lenses. Which also blocks maximum aperture.
• Memory for 5 lenses with maximum aperture, focal length and film/sensor size for calculating hyperfocal distance and aperture.
• Hyperfocal distance also for infrared light. (IR button)
• Exposure value EV on an analog scale or right up front.
• Two LED indicators show whether the measurement is unreliable due to lack of light in the scene, or if we have under 30% battery left.
• On 3.5 ” displays preset lens buttons tilting the device or tapping at the bottom.
• Be advised that accurate incident light reading needs a diffuser attached to the front camera. Without the diffuser still can be used but think about it, it will be a reflected reading taken with the front camera.
I’m an independent photographer/designer/developer and am very grateful for your support. Trying to do the best lightmeter app ever, a lot more to come. You can ask for any improvement and I’ll be happy to help. This app is constantly reviewed and improved because it is my tool, if you have any questions or suggestions feel free to contact me by email at email@example.com
4. Photo Light & Exposure Meter
It will help you understand how to take pictures correctly and allow you to experiment with the settings in real time.
Nothing extra. Large and comfortable controls. And everything is in full view.
– Selection of optimal shooting values in real time
– Ability to change and fix individual values such as shutter speed, aperture, ISO, while the rest (not fixed) will also be selected in real time.
– Ability to take a preliminary picture and play with its settings. Let’s say to see how everything would be if the diaphragm changed.
– Ability to save a snapshot with all parameters including geolocation.
– Measurement of color temperature in real time
– Plotting histograms in real time
– An indispensable tool for the photographer.
For all questions, write to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us directly from the application!