If you are looking for the Best Free Loan Calculator App For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 10 Best Free Loan Calculator App For iPhone that passed our tests.
- 10 Best Free Loan Calculator App For iPhone
Check out our list of the 10 Best Free Loan Calculator App For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
10 Best Free Loan Calculator App For iPhone
1. Best Mortgage Calculator App
“Easily calculate your mortgage payment or refinance savings. Whether this is your first home or a refinance, we know the importance of choosing the right lender for your home. Our mortgage calculator let’s you see what price point fits your budget or how much you can save by refinancing your current home mortgage.
Our mortgage calculator also gives you the ability to adjust rates, home insurance, property tax, loan terms, HOA dues and more. Our mortgage calculator also saves you time searching for multiple lenders and matches you up with qualified lenders so you can comparison shop quickly and easily.
– Calculates mortgage payments
– Shows Amortization schedule
– Get pre approved and matched with lenders
– Get matched up with local realtors
– Refinance calculator”
2. Debt Payoff Plan Calculator
Debt Free Calculator is an easy to use debt & loan calculator. The app lets you enter in various debts that you have and calculates the optimal payment strategy to get you out of debt as soon as possible.
You can choose from a number of different debt repayment strategies, including:
• Highest Balance First, Snowball method
• Lowest Balance First, Snowball method
• Highest Interest First, Snowball method
• Lowest Interest First, Snowball method
• Or no repayment strategy at all
Features of Debt Free Calculator include:
• Detailed debt payment schedules
• Statistics on your debts
• Compare different payment strategies
• And much more…
Give yourself the best tool to get out of debt as soon as possible. Give Debt Free Calculator a try today.”
3. Loan and Mortgage Calculator
• Early payoff calculations.
• Break down of payments for each period (amortization).
• Compare multiple loans and payment schedules.
• Easy export to HTML and CSV for view on a computer.
• Portrait and landscape mode.
• Currency based on the region.
• Graphical payment representation.
• 6 bonus calculators *NEW*
• Apple Watch simple loan calc *NEW*
• Did I mention it has lots of colors? =)
Thanks for reading this far, I hope you give this calculator a try.”
4. Loan Calculator – Loan2Me
“Loan2Me is a free loan calculator that provides a quick and easy way to calculate your loan payments by entering the loan amount, interest rate and term (length of the loan). Pro features gives you additional input screens and date features to easily calculate any loan value. Do you want to know how much loan you can afford? Easy, enter the monthly payment you want to make, how long you want to pay and the interest rate to calculate the loan amount. Do you want to know how a lower interest rate effects your monthly payment? Or how about shortening the term of your loan? How much will you save in interest? What if I pay more than the required monthly payment? All these answers are easily calculated with the user friendly input screens. Calculate your loan amount, Equated Monthly Installment (EMI), principal, interest, taxes and insurance (PITI) payment per month, Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI), total interest paid, total payments and more. For mortgage or vehicle loans, use the easy to fill-in input screens for down payments, trade-ins, dealer incentives, insurance, property taxes, sales tax and more. Save your loans by tapping the ellipsis (more actions) button in the input or edit screens, then select ’Save’ from the context menu (requires Pro Features). Your saved loans will automatically sync across all devices through iCloud (requires iOS 13 or later). Tap on your saved loan to view details and current progress on your loan. Customize the arrangement, rename, edit, share or delete your saved loans with a few taps. The detailed amortization schedule shows how much of your monthly payment goes towards interest and principal along with the remaining balance. Create detailed Portable Document Format (PDF) reports you can markup, save and share with just a few taps. Quickly alter the loan input values to see the effects on your payments, total interest, total payments and term. Add extra payments to see how much time and money you can save by adding a little more each month. Use the slider on the Progress Chart to visualize your loan progress over time. How much will I still owe after 5 years? See how much you actually paid and how much you still owe after a specified amount of time. Share, save or print your results with just a few taps. Is it better to take the cash back or a lower interest rate? How much will I save with a 20-year mortgage over a 30-year mortgage? A valuable tool for anyone wanting instant answers to make an informed decision on that next loan. With vehicle loans, you can also customize the sales tax calculation for your state on whether they give a tax credit for trade-in value and/or dealer incentives. Great for calculating mortgages, car loans, personal loans, boat loans, recreational vehicle (RV) loans, student loans, etc. Knowledge is power. Be an informed buyer to get the loan you want and negotiate the lowest price. Loan2Me incorporates accessibility features of VoiceOver and Dynamic Font size for user preferences. Now you can choose between five different color themes. Looks great in both light and dark modes! Detailed help screens and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) provides an abundance of information so you can utilize all the features available in this app. The best part is the basic features are FREE without any annoying ads! Don’t miss out on the Professional Features that are available for a one-time purchase. Add this fantastic tool to your toolbox and you’ll always be ready for that next big purchase!”
5. Loan Calculator +
Loan Calculator has one aim – To SAVE YOU MONEY on your loan!
If you’re taking out a loan, looking to organise your loans, or want to pay off your loan early, then this is the perfect app for you.
Try out various ‘What-If’ scenarios and quickly see how extra payments can save you a whole lot of time and money. You can enter any number of Monthly, Yearly or One Off extra payments, at any period during the loan. Then watch the total length and cost go down. You may be surprised by just how much!
Easily visualise your cost savings in the simple and interactive charts. Just slide your finger along to see the costs for each year.
5-Stars – “…beautiful, simple graphs which make tricky decisions a whole lot easier.”
5-Stars – “…really helped me to compare the different loan deals”
*** Features ***
Visualise loan costs in simple, interactive charts:
√ Organise any number of loans
√ Support for mortgages, car loans, credit cards and many more
√ See money saving effect of regular or one off Extra Payments
√ Variable Rates support
√ Calculate the ‘True Cost’, by including Tax, Insurance etc
√ Email a PDF or HTML of the loan details
√ Takes into account PMI for mortgages
√ Monthly breakdown of costs (Amortization)
√ Full support for fixed ‘Initial Rates’ e.g. interest free for 6 months
√ Try out various ‘What-If’ scenarios
√ Charts allow easy visualisation of the costs
√ Make an informed choice by comparing loans
√ Extra payments can ‘Reduce Term’ or ‘Reduce Payments’
√ Support for ‘Repayment’ or ‘Interest Only’
√ Set of quick calculators for instant answers
√ Backup & Restore via Dropbox
√ Passcode protection
√ Elegant, simple and powerful user interface”
6. Loan Calculator Professional
Visually appealing and intuitive
• Loan Calculator Professional’s easy to use interface helps you make snap decisions at a moments notice
• Unlike other loan apps, Loan Calculator Professional gets rid of all the clutter
Enhanced Loan Analytics
• Loan Calculator Professional gives you relevant analysis on your loan
• Dynamically build your payment schedule, giving you detailed information regarding when, what and how much you are paying on your loan
• You can also save your loans for later reference
• Includes graphing tools to help you see how much of what you’ll be paying is made up of interest and how much is actually going towards paying down your loan
The Most Complete Loan Calculator available on the App store
• Loan Calculator Professional allows you to input extra payments, and a whole bunch of other options to give you the most comprehensive loan calculation
• You can even change the currency symbol of your loan to include $ £ € ¥
Loan Calculator Professional is perfect if you’re…
• Shopping around for a loan
• A financial advisor
• Or if you just want to learn more about your loan
Give yourself the tools you need to make better financial decisions by giving Loan Calculator Professional a try today.”
7. Loan calculator: Installment
“Whether you are taking a student loan or a housing loan, the most common question you will have is how much do you have to pay every month and for how long.
We can help you that, all you need is downloading this app and provide the loan amount, repayment period and interest rate, this Loan Calculator quickly computes the equated monthly instalment (EMI) you need to pay in order to service the loan.
Apart from the usual monthly payment calculation, this Loan Calculator app also enables you to calculate any one of the following attributes based on the inputs from the other 3:
a) Monthly or Yearly Payment for your Home Loan, Student Loan or Car Loan
b) Interest Rate charged by the bank
c) Loan Amount
d) Loan Term
Loan Calculator is easy to use, just select the variable that you wish to calculate, key in the input for the other 3 variables and the result will be generated for you.
You can also generate a pie chart that shows you your total interest & loan amount as a percentage of your total repayment
On top of that, interactive graphs and comprehensive loan amortization schedules are available in this free loan / mortgage calculator app.
All comments, suggestions and errors are always welcome!
Just send us an email to: email@example.com”
8. Loan Calculator‰
9. Mortgage Calculator for iPhone
Look no further, as Mortgage Loan Calculator enables you to work out every aspect of your home loan in an easy and efficient manner. This brilliant application does everything for you, calculating your payments based on the cost of your home, your initial down payment, mortgage rate, and length of agreement. Mortgage Loan Calculator also calculates property insurances, HOA fees and taxes for you, meaning you get an accurate figure of how much money you will pay each month as well as your remaining balance after each year. No more being taken in by attractive looking numbers only to be hit with hidden costs and extras later!
Mortgage Loan Calculator is also a great tool for calculating payments for other types of financial agreement. Download this application now, and manage your mortgage, auto loan, car loan, credit card payments, and educational loans using this stunning all in one financial management solution.
• Easy to use mortgage calculator including property taxes, HOA fees and mortgage insurance
• All-in-one loan calculator for managing other financial matters, including car loans, credit cards, and educational loans
• Save loans to your Favorites for a quick snapshot of all regular outgoings
• Interactive sliders and large keypad for simple and accurate data entry
• Animated graphs so you can watch your balance tumble!”
10. Mortgage Calculator Plus
*** The #1 Mortgage app in the United States!!!
*** A Top 100 finance app in the U.S, Canada, New Zealand, UK, India, Australia, China, France plus 26 other countries!!!
What some of Mortgage Calculator Plus’s users have said…
“This app makes my life so much easier, it’s simple to use and it’s just great! Would definitely recommend this to anyone that is looking for a mortgage calculator.”
“I have been searching for a decent Mortgage Calculator for a while now and did a bit of research online and this was getting good reviews, so I gave it a try. I have to say I am really impressed, it’s so simple to use, it doesn’t take long to get used to it and its very helpful to have as it will help you plan your finances better.”
Visually appealing and intuitive
• Mortgage Calculator Plus’ easy to use interface helps you make snap decisions at a moments notice
• Unlike other mortgage apps, Mortgage Calculator Plus gets rid of all the clutter
• Optimized for tablet and phone
Enhanced Mortgage Analytics
• Mortgage Calculator Plus gives you relevant analysis on your mortgage
• Dynamically build your amortization schedule right in front of your eyes, giving you detailed information regarding when, what and how much you are paying
• You can also save your Mortgages for later reference or email them for convenience
• Includes graphing tools to help you see how much of what you’ll be paying is made up of interest and how much is actually going towards paying down your mortgage
The Most Complete Mortgage Calculator available on the App store
• Mortgage Calculator Plus allows you to input extra payments, to consider taxes, insurance, PMI and a whole bunch of other options to give you the most comprehensive mortgage calculation
• You can even change the currency symbol of your mortgage to include $ £ € ¥
• Some countries outside the United States require mortgages to be compounded semi annually, such as Canada. Mortgage Calculator Plus gives you the option to do so
Mortgage Calculator Plus is perfect if you’re…
• Shopping around for a mortgage
• If you’re a realtor
• A broker
• A financial advisor
• Or if you just want to learn more about your mortgage
Give yourself the tools you need to make better mortgage decisions by giving Mortgage Calculator Plus a try.”