If you are looking for the Best Free Looper App For Android to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 7 Best Free Looper App For Android that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 7 Best Free Looper App For Android, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
7 Best Free Looper App For Android
1. uFXloops Music Studio
“Free Loop Sequencer, Sampler, Beatmaker, Song Maker, Mixer, Soundboard for DJs, songwriters, producers and musicians to create music, mix and record your melodies, beats and effects with pcm synth samples like a Pro. Jam and record live! Record your voice to the beat! Make your own drumkit or pcm synthesizer instruments and use them in patterns. Use MIDI import. The community supports you with best sounds for your compositions. There are 200 projects, 300 instruments and 3000 samples live! The delay, reverb, chorus and flanger effects master your personal sound. The LIVE Soundboard workstation makes you produce best results quickly. Everything can be easily created, reused and shared with the community.
High Audio quality and any Music Style is supported, e.g. Electro, Hip Hop, Dubstep, Trance, Techno, Rock, R&B, Pop, Heavy Metal. Compose your Grooves and produce your mixes. 99 Tracks, 64 voices polyphonie.
Try it, this DAW offers unique new ways for create loops, patterns, instruments, part and songs, giving you thousands of possibilites for your own ideas.
Soundfont support (Premium)
FX Release: Chorus, Flanger, Distorter, EQ, Bitcrusher
MIDI support, Direct Feedback Composing, Live Synched Play, Direct usage of installed Magix Music Maker Jam Soundpools
Samples Import: WAV, OGG, AIF, MP3, 11 / 22 / 44,1 / 48 KHZ, Mono/Stereo
Sampler: Editor with Click Track, Loop Flag and Audio Recorder
Instrument Editor for Melodic and Percussive Instruments
Pattern Editor for Melodic and Percussive / Drums Patterns
MIDI import / export (MIDI export is a Premium function)
Pitch Shifters on several Layers
Live Tempo Shifting while Maintaining Pitch
Automatic Loop Point Finder with Cross Fade
Volume Mixer on Four Layers
Community Based Sound Library with fast search functions
Easy-To-Learn Soundboard Sequencer and Arranger
Projects, Parts and Recording Variants
Export Your Projects (Premium function)
Song Export to OGG
Effect Processors for Delay and Reverb
Automation of Channel Volume and Balance
..and last but not least: Our Community on https://www.ufxloops.com
We are actively developing new features, so stay tuned…”
2. Beats and Loops – looper
“Beats and Loops turns your phone into a looper and drum machine pedal.
Jam with guitar, bass or any other electric or acoustic instrument.
It works like a guitar pedal. You can control it by placing the phone on the floor and lightly swinging your foot above the screen – check the video!
Start and stop songs, trigger drum fills, switch song parts, and record loops. Hands-free.
• Record loops using just the phone microphone. It’s dead simple – place your phone next to your instrument or amplifier, and start rocking. No cables or expensive gear required.
NOTE! To get acceptable sound quality you need to connect the phone to an external speaker, such as headphones, Bluetooth speaker or AUX input of an amplifier.
• You get all essential drumming styles in multiple variations, each with A and B parts, and unique fills.
• Trigger fills
• Adjust tempo
• Edit kick drum pattern
• The drum sounds are sampled using an awesome vintage Ludwig kit and are played back in uncompressed, multi-sampled 24bit quality.
• Natural sounding cajon kit for jamming in acoustic setting.
• “The best tuner I’ve ever used” – a random beta tester.
• Record via external audio interfaces
• Control the app with MIDI
HOW TO USE THE APP IN PEDAL MODE
To use the app in pedal mode place the phone on the floor with the screen facing up. The top part of the screen starts blinking when the app is in pedal mode.
To “press” the pedal, lightly swing your foot a few inches above the top edge of the screen. You don’t need to touch the phone.
The pedal functions differently depending on the app view and how long you press it.
In drummer mode, a short press starts the song or triggers a fill. You can switch between song parts by holding the pedal until the end of a measure. Double-press ends the song.
In looper mode, a short press starts or stops the recording. Long press starts overdubbing.
HOW TO USE FEEDBACK CANCELLATION
If you use the phone microphone to record you may notice the drum track leaking into loops.
To prevent feedback connect to external speaker, such as headphones, Bluetooth speaker or AUX input of your amplifier. If you are still getting feedback, enable feedback cancellation from the app settings.
The feedback cancellation requires calibration to work. The calibration is done by pressing the calibration button, either in settings or looper view. If you move the phone or adjust the playback volume you need to calibrate again.”
3. Loop Video – Loop vid to GIFs & video to GIF maker
“Create captivating mini videos & GIF that loop back and forth, then share them with your friends.
Loop vid snap short videos from 1 -15 seconds long and let them play over and over again in forward and reverse in a never ending sequence. its also generate GIF of 10 seconds.
Amazing looping app with more features and longer video lengths and Generate GIF and Superb Filter Effects. Download free now!
• Take mini videos of your life’s best moment of front and back camera.
• Shoots a burst of photos and turns them into a delightful mini video. Take short videos from 1-15 seconds long.
• Generate GIF & video file and save in to your camera roll.
• Share your videos on Facebook, Instagram, Google+, Twitter, Email, YouTube and Whatsapp or share them later from your camera roll.”
“Nanoloop is a complete sequencer/synthesizer/sampler package, optimised for mobile use. It runs smoothly on a wide range of phones and tablets, including older and low end devices.
The interface fits any screen resolution and can be customised with adjustable font/icon size and white/black color schemes.
– Easy to use sequencer, suitable for rhythm and melody
– Automatisation of all parameters
– 8 channels, each can be synth or sampler
– 8 patterns per channel
– Load samples from SD-card
– Sample via microphone
– Trim samples
– Polyphonic FM-, PWM- and noise synth
– Song editor with loop function
– Send and receive projects via e-mail
– Compatible with iOS version
– WAV and Ogg Vorbis export
– Sharing projects and audio in Dropbox and SoundCloud is possible when these apps are installed.
The interface has been simplified and in most cases, a long press on an icon reveals info and/or a menu.
Nanoloop’s FM synth offers a maximum of flexibility within a small set of parameters. It comes with a stereo modulator detune effect and covers the typical clean bells and Rhodes-like sounds, spheric pads, thick beats and basses and all kinds of exotic sounds and noises.
The stepsequencer visualises the rhythmic structure in a compact 4×4 square matrix, which makes it very easy to lay out patterns.
Besides A/D envelope, loop function and start offset, the puristic sampler comes without effects. You can record up to 6 seconds via microphone or load samples from SD-Card (WAV with 8, 22, 44 or 48 KHz).
Note: Nanoloop does not need an internet connection. It does perform a license check though during the first 10 minutes via internet when running for the first time. Once the check was successful, the result is stored locally permanently and you can work offline.”
“Get Loopify for your Android phone or tablet and use your mic to start recording your awesome loops. No more need to buy a physical loopstation, get this looper now and start looping right away!
* 4, 6 8 or 9 channels
* Merge channels
* Loop samples
* Multiply loop measures
* Recording mode: Direct or on wraparound
* Audio effects for input, output and individual channels
* Guitar distortion
* Trim first loop
* Shift loop
* Share projects with friends
* Record songs (.m4a or wav)
* Share songs
* Panning per channel
Are your loops not synced? Make sure to calibrate your device with the build-in calibration mode (see menu).
Connect a USB audio device to minimise audio latency for the optimised experience. The audio device should have both input and output audio (For example an external audio interface).
The free version of Loopify provides all you need to start looping. Two types of upgrades are available.
1. A one-time purchase to get access to all extra features except for the loop samples.
2. A subscription to get access to all extra features + all current and future loop samples”
6. LoopStation – Looper
“LoopStation turns your Android device into a musical instrument. Record your own sounds / voice and combine them into one big symphony with this looper / loop station.
IMPORTANT: LoopStation is not supported anymore and might have issues on newer Android versions.
Do what you would want to do with a real physical looper. Make your own music by beatboxing, singing or by playing around with your instruments!
Start this looper by recording the basetrack or start up the metronome to help you with timing. Every next recording will be an overdub of the basetrack. Add reverb, change volume, adjust the position… it’s all possible! When you are done, make a single track of your loop by recording a session. Then share this session with all your friends and fellow musicians by sharing it with the other apps you have on your phone (Facebook, WhatsApp, SoundCloud, Mail, etc…).
In order to prevent the app from re-recording itself, It is VERY IMPORTANT to use headphones to keep the recordings clean.
– Record synced tracks (overdub)
– Control volume per loop
– Save/Load loops
– Record multiple bars
– Shift timing of each individual loop
– Save unlimited recordings
– Merge tracks
– Change playback speed
– Add reverb
– Session recording
– Export sessions to your other apps; Facebook, WhatsApp, SoundCloud, Mail, etc…
1. Calibration does not work as it is supposed to work.
Make sure you are in a silent area, no headphones are connected and that your volume is on 100%.
2. How do i delete a track?
You can delete a track by dragging it to the bottom of the screen. A ‘drop’-field will appear in which you can drop your track.
3. I want to share my loops
Loops can be saved and loaded on your own device, but they are not shareable. With the premium upgrade you can record a session, these sessions can be shared with other apps you have on your device (WhatsApp, SoundCloud, Mail, etc…).
Let me know if you have any problems or feature requests!
Also check out the Facebook page, leave a message or one of your amazing tracks! Loopy your music!(https://www.facebook.com/loopstationapp)”
“Take a trip through Looper – a joyous, melodious casual game that puts your sense of rhythm and timing to the test.
Every tap starts a colourful new beat that travels along increasingly complex constellations – get your timing wrong and the beats could crash and burn. Get it right, however, and experience the simple satisfaction of looping harmony.
Featuring hundreds of unique levels, each designed to sooth and satisfy your puzzling needs. Looper is a music puzzle game like no other.
SUBSCRIBE TO LOOPER!
Subscribe to Looper! for all of the following benefits:
* 3 NEW beat skins to use in the game
* 3 NEW Exclusive audio tracks
* ALL Levels unlocked, PLUS, 20 special levels
* FREE solution hints for ALL levels
* The Remove Ads product, which removes non-optional adverts from the game
Looper! VIP Membership access offers two membership options:
1) A weekly subscription costing $5.49 per week after a 3 day FREE trial period.
2) A monthly subscription costing $14.49 per month.
After buying this subscription, 3 new beat skins to use in the game, 3 new and exclusive audio tracks, all levels unlocked, plus, 20 special levels you will be able to play in the game, free solution hints for all levels and you will unlock and remove non-optional ads product, which removes non-optional adverts from the game. This is an auto-renewable subscription. The payment is charged to your account after confirmation. The subscription is renewed unless you unsubscribe 24 hours before the period ends. Your account will also be charged for renewal
The prices notes are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may change and actual charges may be converted to local currency.
End of trial and subscription renewal:
– The payment is charged to your iTunes account after a confirmation of purchase
– The subscription is renewed unless you unsubscribe 24 hours before the end of the current period
– The account will be charged for renewal 24 hours before the end of the current period at the standard cost of the weekly subscription
– The user may manage the subscription and auto-renewal by accessing the user’s account settings after purchase in the store
– No cancellation of the current subscription is permitted during the active subscription period
– Any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited when the subscription is purchased
Cancelling a trial or subscription:
– In order to cancel a subscription during the free trial period you need to cancel it through your account in the Store. This must be done at least 24 hours before the end of the free trial period to avoid being charged.”