If you are looking for the Best Free Malware App For Android to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 3 Best Free Malware App For Android that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 3 Best Free Malware App For Android, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
3 Best Free Malware App For Android
1. Mobile Security – Lookout
“Mobile Security & Antivirus by Lookout provides premium mobile security & identity protection for all of your Android devices. Protect your device from viruses, malware and spyware, and rest assured you’re in safe hands with our ID theft protection services.
Secure your device and your life, with Lookout. Lookout provides instant security from viruses, threats and personal data theft.
Lookout is the only all-in-one mobile security & antivirus app that protects your mobile device, your data & your identity. Stay ahead of any viruses, malware and spyware with our antivirus features, phishing attacks or other mobile theft breach with the Mobile Security & Antivirus app by Lookout.
Lookout Basic Includes:
* Mobile Security & Antivirus
* Virus Scanner: Continuous, over-the-air antivirus protection from viruses, malware, spyware, adware, & phishing. Just scan your device and we’ll take care of the rest!
* System Advisor: Checks your mobile device for root detections to make sure the operating system is working properly
* Lookout makes it easy to identify, clean & remove viruses from your Android device.
* Locate & Alert: Map the location of your device & make it sound an alarm – even on silent!
* Signal Flare: Automatically save your device’s location when the battery is low
Lookout Antivirus & Security Premium
* Includes all the functionality of Lookout Basic, plus 360 total mobile security & antivirus features to protect your mobile device, data & privacy.
* Safe Wifi: Protects your mobile data from phishing & other Wi-Fi attacks. Get peace of mind as you connect to Wi-Fi networks on the go, knowing that your mobile connection is safe & secure.
* Breach Report: Get timely alerts whenever a company, app or service you use has a data breach along with how best to secure your data
*Theft Alerts: Get an email with a photo & location whenever suspicious behavior is detected that could mean your identity has been stolen
* Safe Browsing: Scan every URL link you visit to help detect online threats with antivirus technology & alert you of sites that can infect your device & steal your personal information. Mobile Security, Antivirus Protection & virus scanner by Lookout improves your online security.
* Privacy Advisor: See what personal information can be accessed by your apps
* Lock & Wipe: Remotely lock your device, post a custom message & erase your data
Lookout Premium Plus (US only) comes with all of the Premium functionality, plus identity theft protection.”
2. Avira Security Antivirus & VPN
“NEW! Get more than the top virus scanner and remover for Android! The latest mobile antivirus software now combines ultimate protection with a phone cleaner and booster. Plus, it protects your privacy with free VPN.
Your mobile device is your key to the digital world. You browse the internet, store photos, contacts, emails and payment information. It might be crucial to your job or just a way to connect with those you love, so ensuring your data is secure Is critical. Avira Antivirus gives you all the tools you need to stay safe—and it’s all packed into a single app.
Key Features of Avira Antivirus Security & VPN
• Super-Light Virus Scanner & Cleaner — Scans, blocks & removes viruses, spyware, malware✓
• Fast VPN— 100 MB daily. Secures data, anonymizes surfing, unblocks geo-restricted websites ✓
• System Optimizer – Clean your device’s memory and storage for a faster system ✓
• Identity Protection – Checks if your email addresses or accounts have been leaked ✓
• Phone Locator & Tracker – Helps you find, track, & recover your lost or stolen phone ✓
• Privacy Advisor – Shows which apps request access to sensitive data ✓
• Applock – PIN protect your sensitive apps (chat, calls, Skype, etc.) ✓
• Network Scanner – Discover other devices connected to the same Wi-Fi ✓
• Completely Free — All these features are available for free with Avira antivirus and VPN✓
The Ultimate Virus Scanner and Remover for Android
Avira Antivirus brings keeps your Android device free of viruses, malware, spyware and safe from phishing attacks. It works quietly in the background as you use your device, and the lightweight app won’t disturb your surfing, downloads, or take up large amounts of storage space. Simple to use and intuitive by design, you can count on our comprehensive suite of antivirus protection tools.
► Virus Scanner and Remover – Regularly scan for viruses and remove any threats.
► Adware and Spyware Antivirus – Block adware and spyware from your device to increase protection while browsing.
► Ransomware Protection – Keep your devices free of ransomware and ensure your data is not accessed by third parties.
► Disk Scanner and Memory Optimizer — Scan your storage, memory, and optimize your phone or tablet..
The Best Free VPN to Protect Your Android Device
To ensure your Android device is fully protected, we’ve integrated our super-fast VPN directly into the app. Access geo-restricted websites, anonymize your surfing, and increase privacy wherever you are with the Avira international VPN.
► Browse Anonymously – Use the integrated VPN to browse the Internet anonymously.
► Simple to Use — Simple and intuitive to use, you can turn your VPN on and with one click.
► Mobile VPN – Use our VPN at school, at work, or at home. Avira ensures anonymous surfing wherever you go!
Go PRO — The Ultimate WiFi Security, Malware, and Virus Remover
For the most demanding users, Avira provides the ultimate virus and spyware remover alongside completely anonymous web surfing. Go Pro and get these features:.
► Microphone & Camera Protection – Stop apps listening or accessing your camera (*Available for versions lower than Android 10)
► Web Protection – Block dangerous websites and enjoy the ultimate automatic virus scanner for Android.
English, German, French, Dutch, Italian, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Turkish, Korean, Japanese, and Chinese (simplified and traditional).
Antivirus for Android is suitable for most Android devices—including Samsung, Lenovo, Huawei, LG, Sony, TCL, Coolpad, ZTE, Acer, Asus, Toshiba.
This app uses the Device Administrator’s permission.”
3. Sophos Intercept X for Mobile
“Sophos Intercept X for Mobile delivers industry leading protection against malware and other mobile threats. The app has consistently achieved a 100% protection score in AV-TEST’s comparison of the top Android security and antivirus apps.
Full features, no advertising, all free
Sophos is an IT security leader for companies and governments worldwide. This app comprehensively protects your Android device and your privacy without impacting performance or battery life.
• Scan apps and storage media for malicious or inappropriate content.
• Block web pages with malicious, undesirable or illegal content.
• Check links you tap in non-browser apps for malicious or inappropriate content.
• Protect apps with a password.
• Check your connection for man-in-the-middle attacks.
• List apps that access your personal data or that could create costs.
• Get advice on how to improve device security.
Secure QR Code Scanner
• Perform security checks when scanning QR codes that include URLs, contacts, or Wi-Fi connection data.
• Store all your account data in a KeePass-compatible password database.
• Generate time-based (TOTP, RFC 6238) and counter-based (HOTP, RFC 4226) one-time passwords for multi-factor authentication.
• Connect the app to Sophos Mobile to enable your organization to manage your device.
Intune Mobile Threat Defense (MTD)
• Connect the app to your organization’s Microsoft Intune account to restrict access to corporate data based on the device’s compliance status. This requires Sophos Central.
• Permissions are required to monitor incoming data, and to detect and stop threats. More info: https://sophos.com/kb/117499
• This app uses the Device Administrator permission when you turn on the App Protection feature.
• This app uses Accessibility services.
• The Wi-Fi Security feature of Sophos Intercept X for Mobile needs the location permission to get the name of the Wi-Fi network you’re connected to, even when the app is running in the background. The app doesn’t actually access or track your location.
Battery and data usage
• Malware definitions update once a day to keep you protected. This uses a small amount of data.
• The initial full scan of every installed app causes a one-time increase in battery usage.
• Knowledge base: https://community.sophos.com/kb?TopicId=1294
• Support forum: https://community.sophos.com/products/mobile-device-protection/f/18
• Use our SDK for premium antivirus in your app: https://www.sophos.com/AndroidSDK”