If you are looking for the Best Free Metronome App For Guitar Android to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best Free Metronome App For Guitar Android that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best Free Metronome App For Guitar Android, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best Free Metronome App For Guitar Android
1. Metronome: Tempo
Tempo is the premier mobile metronome app. It is used daily by performing artists for their gigs, teachers in their lessons, students for their practices and even golfers and bodybuilders in their training.
Tempo gives you the features you need without sacrificing usability. Its engine is written from the ground up for high accuracy and stability. Over that is wrapped an attractive and comprehensive single-screen interface. Flashing LEDs also serve as buttons to customize beats, enabling the creation of complex rhythms. Save your configurations as songs in setlists and share them with friends, including those using iOS devices.
Tempo features an innovative interface that morphs between five modes that each presents a different combination of functionalities optimized for the task at hand: Basic, Preset, Setlist, Practice and Gig.
– 30 different time signatures: 1-13/2, 1-13/4, 3/8, 6/8, 9/8, 12/8
• 6 rhythm patterns for simple meters and 3 for compound meters
• Customize accents or turn beats off to create more complex rhythms
• Tap tempo function
• Tempo ranges from 10 to 400
• Visual feedback in the form of pulsating LEDs
• Store presets in multiple setlists
• Advanced setlist management including search, overwriting, copying between setlists and multi-deletion
• Quick editing
• Share and backup setlists via email
• Setlists data file compatible with Tempo for iOS
Tracker and Automator
• Track number of bars played or time your practice
• Stop playback automatically when limit reached
• Automatic adjustment of tempo every n number of bars or n amount of time
• Coach Mode alternates between unmuted and muted bars
• Choose from 12 sound sets, including one optimized for live drumming click tracks
• Volume control
• Multi-tasking support; playback continues outside of app
• Classical metronome and Italian tempo markings
• Control setlists, tempo and playback with AirTurn Bluetooth controllers
• Five color themes”
2. The Metronome by Soundbrenner
“An intuitive interface, packed with all features you need to practice your tempo. Powerful customization, rock-solid precision and world class setlist management. This app is a must-have for every musician. And almost everything is free!
We didn’t like existing metronome apps very much. So we made a better one. The Metronome by Soundbrenner is designed to be a professional tool to help all musicians play with flawless accuracy. It’s a powerful companion for everyone, regardless of your instrument or skill level. The Metronome by Soundbrenner works great for daily practice, live performances or in the recording studio.
• Easy to use, but powerful
• Rock-solid precision to master your tempo
• Change time signature & subdivision and emphasize beats by setting accents
• Powerful customization: choose from over 20 sounds, switch between our dark & light theme & more
• World-class setlist management: save your rhythms and load them to play in the metronome any time
• Advanced features: USB MIDI, Bluetooth MIDI, Ableton Link & more
• Designed for all musicians: guitar, piano & drums
What the press says about us:
• “I install The Metronome by Soundbrenner first on every new phone” ― Android Central
• “Best in Show” ― The NAMM Show
• “One of the best drum innovations” ― MusicRadar
• “The best metronome app” ― WIRED
“It’s sleek and easily understood in seconds. And the controls are great. Fast and intuitive. It’s what all musicians need to practice their tempo.” ― Pete Korpela (Drummer, Grammy-nominated, played with Robbie Williams, Disturbed, Hans Zimmer and many more)
Innovative music tools that remove the hassle from your practice. Learn more on www.soundbrenner.com
3. “Real Metronome for Guitar, Drums & Piano for Free”
“Meet Real Metronome – a quartz-accurate digital mobile metronome app precisely crafted by professional musicians that lets you experience a real metronome as close as it gets! Keep tempo with the help of metronome beats!
A word from developers:
“We created Metronome to give musicians all over the world the possibility to use a real metronome on their mobile device for free!”
Guys, should you enjoy Real Metronome app – please leave your rating or review – this really helps a lot in further development!
The features to enjoy:
✔ Maximum precision
✔ Intuitive easy to use interface
✔ Universal app for phone and tablet
Visual metronome arrangement:
✔ Digital metronome click tracker
✔ Classic analog metronome click tracker
✔ Moving pendulum animation
✔ Visual flash – see the beats!
✔ Vibration – feel the beats!
✔ All popular tempos included
✔ Manually adjust to any desired tempo
✔ Tempo ranges from 10 to 250 bpm (beats per minute)
✔ All popular time signature presets
✔ Manually set any time signature
✔ Over 10 handpicked sounds for every band and style
✔ Drum metronome
✔ Piano metronome
✔ and many more
Our Real Metronome is used by music schools’ students and teachers all over the world. If you an educational organization that are using or willing to use our apps, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
=== About Gismart ===
Gismart is a team of devoted musicians and developers with real passion for music and everything about it!
Find out more about us: Gismart.com
Follow us on Twitter/Facebook: @Gismartmusic”
4. Metronome Beats
“A free interactive metronome app, Speed Trainer, and Drum Machine designed by musicians. With over 10 million downloads Metronome Beats is used worldwide for solo and group music practice, teaching and live concerts. It is also used to keep a steady tempo during running, golf putting practice, dancing, and many other activities.
Designed with ease of use in mind, Metronome Beats has controls for easily increasing and decreasing the tempo in small increments by one touch of the screen. The visual beat indicators help you to keep track of where you are in the bar and enable you to mute the metronome whilst still monitoring the tempo visually. You can also create your own custom sound settings or simply change the pitch to make Metronome Beats easier to hear over your instrument.
Only need a few bars lead in? Use the timer function to stop Metronome Beats when you want. You can also use Metronome Beats at the same time as other apps, allowing you to read sheet music off your Tablet whilst playing the metronome to check your tempo.
On larger devices the Tablet specific layout gives you access to all of the Metronome Beats features on one handy screen.
– Separate layout for larger devices
– Drum Machine
– Speed Trainer
– Select any tempo from 1 to 900 beats per minute.
– Don’t know how many beats per minute you need? Then use the tap tempo button to select a tempo.
– Option to keep the metronome playing when you exit allowing you to use it with other apps
– Set a timer to stop the metronome after a certain number of bars
– Displays Italian tempo markings – handy if you’re not sure how fast Vivace should be.
– Subdivide the beat with up to 16 clicks per beat – so you can practice the timing of your triplets.
– Choose whether to accent the first beat of the bar.
– Visual beat indication – mute the sound and use the visualisations to follow the beat.
– Your settings are saved automatically on exit – so you can carry on where you left off next time you play.
– Change the pitch of the sound to make the metronome easier to hear over your instrument.
Check out Metronome Beats Pro for even more features, including a “live” mode where you can create and play set lists.
Metronome Beats is supported by adverts, which is why it requires the “INTERNET” and “ACCESS NETWORK STATE” permissions.
For more help with using Metronome Beats, see our blog posts: