If you are looking for the Best Free Metronome App For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Free Metronome App For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Free Metronome App For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best Free Metronome App For iPhone
1. BPM: Simple Metronome
A metronome is a must for any musician so download today and get practicing!
Apple Watch users:
BPM for Apple Watch lets you feel each beat on your wrist (40 – 120 bpm). Use the “+” and “-” buttons to select your tempo. Press the blue ring to start. Press again to stop or lower your wrist.”
2. Metronome Ϟ
MetroTimer is the most accurate metronome app on the App Store. It provides highly accurate audio and visual feedback, and easy to use timer to track your practice sessions.
MetroTimer is also one of the most beautifully designed metronome apps – it was recently featured on Behance!
MetroTimer has been measured to be more accurate than any other metronome app for iOS. Most app store metronomes are derived from Apple sample code included with the iOS SDK (Software Development Kit). And regretfully, this code fails to account for all the factors that can cause small inaccuracies to build up over time. MetroTimer, created by a software company that specializes in clock time measurement and regulation, is guaranteed to meet laboratory standards for accurate timekeeping.
● Tested with clock time regulation equipment
● Practice timer to track your practice sessions
● Visual indication allows you to “see” the beat
● iPhone LED flash visual feedback support
● 8 metronome sounds including human voice
● Background mode, blends with other audio
● Tap tempo functionality
Metronome Pro (in-app purchase) adds these features:
● Custom time signatures
● Accents and subdivisions
● Interactive beat editor
● Presets list”
3. “Pro Metronome – Tempo,Beat,Subdivision,Polyrhythm”
Pro Metronome is a powerful tool that helps you master both daily practice and stage performance. It has redefined how more than 4 million people sync to a beat. At the heart of the app lies our extremely precise, studio-quality metronome which we’ve refined even further with 3.13.
The free version is packed with features. We feature 13 different metronome tones including even a voice option. Running our newest RTP (Real-Time Playback) technology, our metronome clocks an accuracy of ±20μs.
Pro Metronome is all about customization. Change beat tones, accents, and even the dynamics of your rhythm (“f”, “mf”, “p” and “mute”). The Pro Version unlocks even more features including subdivisions and polyrhythm settings. Create complex patterns with triplets, dotted notes and non-standard time signatures.
The app supports several ways to experience beats. The free version of the app includes sound, but upgrading to Pro enables Visual, Flash, Vibrate and Airplay Modes. Visual and Vibrate Modes are great when you’re playing loud instruments or when you need to FEEL the beat. Flash Mode uses the device’s camera flash to sync up the entire band easily. You can even use Airplay Mode to beam the metronome to a projector or Apple TV!
Pro Metronome doesn’t just help you keep time, it also helps you train. Pro Metronome built the Rhythm Trainer which mutes a selected bar in the beat, allowing your brain to fill in the gap and thus train your innate sense of timing. It’s a simple, heavily requested idea not found in any other app to date.
Pro Metronome also supports a host of secondary features: background play mode, in-app volume adjust and even the ability to save song/tempo playlists to share with friends. It’s a powerful, elegant and intuitive app – a must for the modern musician.
Pro Metronome Basic Features:
* Intuitive, ad-free interface even in the free version
* Dynamic time signature settings
* 13 different time-keeping styles, including a counting voice
* Dynamic accent settings, including f, mf, p, and mute indicators
* Tap in your own BPM
* Color Mode – see the beats graphically displayed on screen
* Pendulum Mode, for visual feedback
* Power-Saving/Background Modes – works in lock screen, home, or in another app
* In-app volume adjustment
* Extreme precision (±20μs) using RTP (Real Time Playback) technology
* Timer to help you keep track of your session
* Tone generators
* Landscape Mode for increased resolution
* Universal app – supported on iPhone, iPod and iPad
* Audiobus support
* Apple Watch support
Pro Features include:
* Sensory aids: LED/Screen Flash Mode (iPhone 4 and above) and vibration (only available for iPhones)
* Subdivisions including triplets, dotted notes, and many more
* Polyrhythms – stack two rhythm tracks on top of each other
* Programmable playlists – save and load your favorite settings
* Dual Screen Mode using AirPlay (requires iPhone 4s/iPad2 and above)
* Wirelessly playlists sharing
* Rhythm Trainer – helps to develop your steady beats
* Stage Mode – the indispensable companion for performing musicians.
* Practice Mode – allows you to programme automatic tempo change to suit your practice regime.
EUMLab helps unleash your musical talent! With pioneering technology, EUMLab create sleek, beautiful products for both the professional and novice musician alike.
Find out more about us: EUMLab.com
Follow us on Twitter/Facebook: @EUMLab
Questions? Write us: email@example.com
Watch our videos: eum.io/eumvideo”
4. Smart Metronome & Tuner
It contains three modes; Normal, Repeat and Program.
*** Normal Mode ***
Start practicing instantly, just like with any basic metronome. Enjoy its beautiful look with realistic
pendulum movement. Smart Metronome also uses natural sounds recorded from real metronomes
One beat can be set into two eighth notes, triplets, or four sixteenth notes. It also has a large Beats
Per Minute (BPM) number display and Italian tempo markings. Just tap the BPM number to set the
*“** Repeat Mode ***
This is an indispensable practice tool for difficult passages, scales or arpeggios. You can program
the number of measures to practice with, and Smart Metronome incrementally increases the tempo
automatically with each repetition.
*** Program Mode***
This feature offers detailed control over tempo and time signature changes, You can program
numbers of measures, and tempos sequence. Accelerando and ritardando are also available. The
tempo automatically increases or decreases, according to your program.
Smart Metronome also comes with simple tuning tones that would help those who needs tuning.
Blind or low-vision users, too, can use all the features with voiceover.
Smart Metronome is not just for music. You can use while dancing, exercising, and even golfing;
any activity that needs accurate timing.
• Creates perfect beats by working completely on hardware, without using CPU time
• Sampling rate 44.1kHz sampling rate, resulting in high accuracy (±20µs)
• Easily set the BPM by tapping
• Programmable Tempo and measures
• Loop multiple measures
• Drum machine
• Tuning meter
• Full voiceover compatibility
• Log can be taken
• Save and load tempo program
• Ten background color variations
• Realistic pendulum animation
• Four sounds sets to choose from”
5. The Metronome by Soundbrenner
We didn’t like existing metronome apps very much. So we made a better one. The Metronome by Soundbrenner is designed to be a professional tool to help all musicians play with flawless accuracy. It’s a powerful companion for everyone, regardless of your instrument or skill level. The Metronome by Soundbrenner works great for daily practice, live performances or in the recording studio.
• Easy to use, but powerful
• Rock-solid precision
• Change time signature & subdivision and emphasize beats by setting accents
• Powerful customization: choose from over 20 sounds, switch between our dark & light theme & more
• World class setlist management: save your rhythms and load them to play in the metronome any time
• Advanced features: USB MIDI, Bluetooth MIDI, Ableton Link & more
What the press says about us:
• “Best in Show” ― The NAMM Show
• “Revolutionize the way you practice” ― FutureMusic
• “Keeps you on the beat” ― TechCrunch
• “One of the best drum innovations” ― MusicRadar
• “The best metronome app” ― WIRED
“It’s sleek and easily understood in seconds. And the controls are great. Fast and intuitive. It’s what all musicians need to practice their tempo.” ― Pete Korpela (Drummer, Grammy-nominated, played with Robbie Williams, Disturbed, Hans Zimmer and many more)
”You get it. You can figure it out. You lock in to the click. It doesn’t get any better than that.” ― Robert Sarzo (Guitarist of Hurricane & Queensrÿche, worked with Jimmy Iovine and legendary metal producers Bob Ezrin & Mike Clink)
”I walk on stage. It’s right there & ready to go.” ― Randy Waldman (Pianist & composer, Grammy winner, played with Frank Sinatra, Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston, Beyoncé, Stevie Wonder and many more)
”Make the metronome what you want it to be.” ― Robert “Bubby” Lewis (Bassist, composer, played with Snoop Dogg, Dr. Dre, Lupe Fiasco)
Innovative music tools that remove the hassle from your practice. Learn more on www.soundbrenner.com
Soundbrenner Plus terms:
When you subscribe, payment will be charged to the credit card connected to your Apple ID. Subscriptions automatically renew, but there’s no commitment and you can turn off renewal up to 24 hours before the next billing period. Manage your subscription by going to your Apple ID account settings.
Terms of paid services: https://www.soundbrenner.com/terms-of-paid-services