If you are looking for the Best Free Music App For iPhone 2019 to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 8 Best Free Music App For iPhone 2019 that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 8 Best Free Music App For iPhone 2019, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
8 Best Free Music App For iPhone 2019
1. Evermusic: offline music
The most popular audio formats are supported: MP3, AAC, M4A, WAV, AIFF, M4R. With this app you can create your own music streaming service. Just move your music library to the cloud service and listen to your music directly from there. All your music now available online and you can free up space on your iPhone for photos and new apps. The most popular cloud services are supported: Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, Box, MEGA, Yandex.Disk, WD MyCloud Home, DLNA, MediaFire, WebDAV, SMB, MyDrive, pCloud, HiDrive.
Connect your computer or NAS using SMB, WebDAV, DLNA protocol. Advanced buffering technologies will provide smooth playback. You can also import audio files from your computer with iTunes File Sharing and Wi-Fi file transfer.
Offline music. If you want to listen to your music without Internet just download all needed songs, albums, artists and listen to your music offline. You can also enable audio player cache and all recently played songs will be downloaded automatically.
Audio books. You can use this application as audiobooks player because there are three useful features: audio bookmarks, playback speed control, saving of media position.
Crossfade playback. With this feature all your songs are playing continuously. There is no pause between songs during playback. You can also stream your music to Apple TV and Google Chromecast device.
Apple CarPlay. Listen to your music when you drive a car. Optimized user interface with high performance.
Automatic synchronization. Your music library automatically synchronized between cloud service and device. All songs are grouped by artist, album, genre.
Audio equalizer. This app has built in equalizer with different presets for the most popular music genres. But you can also select manual equalizer settings and change preamplifier gain if you need to make your music louder.
Playlists manager. With this application you can create and manage playlists, change songs order in playlist. You can make playlist available offline. You can sort songs in your playlist by name, size, song number, album.
ID3 tags editor. If you have corrupted metadata in your files you can edit audio tags using ID3 tags editor.
File manager. You can manage your files using file manager. All basic operations are supported.
Advanced search. Smart search engine will help you to find favourite albums, artists, songs in your music library.
USB flash cards. You can also connect external card reader like SanDisk iXpand, PowerDrive and listen to music located on your SD card.”
2. Freegal Music
Download and/or stream music on any compatible device. Browse through our vast collection of over 15+ million songs from over 200+ genres.
Enjoy our curated playlists that were designed to suit any mood, activity, or special occasion.
We encourage music discovery – keep up with our social media to get daily recommendations and new releases.
Check out our newly featured Audiobooks!
*Note on Downloads: Once you download a song, it’s yours! Listen to your tracks on and offline at your leisure. Just be sure to back it up prior if for whatever reason you lose access to the app.
Love Freegal Music?
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/freegalmusic
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/freegalmusic
Check in on our Pinterest, with daily updates: https://www.pinterest.com/freegalmusic/boards/”
“GarageBand turns your iPad, and iPhone into a collection of Touch Instruments and a full-featured recording studio — so you can make music anywhere you go. And with Live Loops, it makes it easy for anyone to have fun creating music like a DJ. Use Multi-Touch gestures to play keyboards, guitars, and create beats that make you sound like a pro — even if you’ve never played a note before. Plug in a guitar or bass and play through classic amps and stompbox effects. Use a Touch Instrument, microphone, or a guitar and instantly record a performance with support for up of 32 tracks. Use the Sound Library to download additional free instruments, loops and sound packs created by some of the biggest producers in the world. And then share your song with friends and family.
Live Loops. Make music like a DJ
• Use Multi-Touch to tap and trigger a Live Loop cell or group of cells
• Get started with templates or build your own grid from scratch with Apple Loops
• Create custom loops by recording directly into a cell using any Touch Instrument
• Use Remix FX to perform DJ-style effects
• Tap record to capture your performance
Play your iPad, and iPhone, like a musical instrument
• Play a variety of musical instruments on the innovative Multi-Touch keyboard
• Play and record using the Alchemy Touch Instrument
• Build grooves inspired by classic electronic drum machines with the Beat Sequencer
• Download free instruments, loops and sound packs for GarageBand with the Sound Library
• Capture any sound and apply studio-class effects
• Recreate legendary guitar or bass rigs using virtual amps & stompboxes
• Record performances from third-party music apps directly into GarageBand using Audio Unit Extensions*
Drummer for iOS
• Add virtual session drummers to your song, who take direction and play realistic grooves
• Choose from acoustic, electronic drummers and percussionists**
• Each character provides their own sound and the ability to create over a million realistic grooves and fills
Sound like a virtuoso with Smart Instruments
• Play an entire string orchestra using Smart Strings
• Perform with Chord Strips and autoplay using any keyboard instrument
• Groove with a variety of Smart Basses using upright, electric, and synth sounds
• Strum chords or trigger autoplay patterns on an acoustic and electric Smart Guitar
Create a song anywhere you go
• Record, arrange and mix your song with up to 32 tracks using Touch Instruments, audio recordings, and loops***
• Record multiple times over any song section and choose your favorite using Multi-Take Recording
• Use professional mixing effects, including Visual EQ, Bitcrusher, and Overdrive
• Recording, mixing and exporting a song can be done at 24-bit audio resolution
• Trim and place musical regions exactly where you want them to play
• Automate the volume and record the movement of controls on Touch Instruments
• Add comments or lyric ideas to your song with an integrated notepad
Share your songs
• Keep your songs up to date across all devices using iCloud Drive
• Create custom ringtones and alerts for your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch
• Share your songs using email or Facebook, YouTube, and SoundCloud****
• Remotely add new tracks to your Logic Pro X project from your iPhone or iPad via iCloud
* Requires compatible third-party Audio Unit Extensions apps from the App Store.
** Requires free download from GarageBand Sound Library.
*** Multitrack recording requires a compatible third-party audio interface.
**** Sharing to Facebook and YouTube requires iMovie.”
Make Hollywood-style trailers
• Choose from 14 trailer templates with stunning graphics and original scores by some of the world’s top film composers
• Customize movie studio logos, cast names, and credits
• Select the best videos and photos for your trailer with the help of animated drop zones
• Record video for your trailer right in iMovie
Create beautiful movies
• Choose from 8 unique themes with matching titles, transitions, and music
• Give your movie the perfect look with 13 Apple-designed video filters
• Choose from 11 animated title styles like Split, Reveal or Pop-up
• Adjust any title by changing its font, color, size, location, and more
• Add solid, gradient, and patterned backgrounds to your movie
• Enhance your movie with by slowing down or speeding up any clip
• Import and edit video captured in Cinematic mode on iPhone 13
• Add, adjust, and delete focus points and modify the depth of field effect in video recorded in Cinematic mode*
• Easily add picture in picture, green screen, and split screen effects
• Select from over 80 soundtracks that automatically adjust to match the length of your movie
• Add sound effects, songs from your music library, and your own narration
• Connect a keyboard and use simple shortcuts to edit movies quickly
• Connect a trackpad or mouse to iPad for fast and accurate moviemaking
• Easily transfer projects between your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch using AirDrop or iCloud Drive
• Send any project to your Mac via AirDrop or iCloud Drive to finish editing with iMovie or Final Cut Pro
• Connect an external display to your iPhone or iPad and choose to mirror the iMovie interface or display your video fullscreen while you edit**
Share with friends and family
• Send videos with Mail and Messages
• Save to your Photos library in resolutions up to 4K at 60 frames per second***
• Export a video optimized for Instagram, YouTube, and other popular video destinations
• Save videos and iMovie project files to iCloud Drive
• Share videos and iMovie project files with AirDrop
• Use AirPlay to wirelessly stream video to your television with Apple TV****
* Requires iPhone XS or later, iPad mini (5th generation or later), iPad Air (3rd generation or later), iPad Pro 11-inch or iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation or later)
** External display support requires iPhone 7 or later, iPad (6th generation) or later, iPad Air 3 or later, iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation) or later
*** 4K at 60 frames per second support requires iPod touch (7th generation), iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPhone 7, iPad (6th generation) or later, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad Air 3 or later, iPad Pro 10.5-inch or later
**** AirPlay requires Apple TV (2nd generation) or later”
5. Insider – Business News & More
Stay up-to-date with the latest news, sharp analyses and insightful commentaries from around the world and across the spectrum of Insider verticals.
+ Use summary mode to skim the key details of each article right in the main feed
This is a subscriber-exclusive feature, but you can try it free for 7 days!
+ Choose the topics you want included in your general feed so you’ll never miss the most important news that meets your needs
+ Enjoy an ad-free experience with faster load times and less distraction
+ Receive breaking news alerts and follow stories as they develop
+ Search through Insider’s extensive news archives
+ Save interesting articles for later reading
+ Edit your saved article list to delete or remove all options
+ Share articles directly to your email or favorite supported social media apps (Facebook, Twitter, Pocket, Pinterest, WhatsApp, etc.)
+ Insider premium: exclusive articles and events for subscribers
We are always working to improve the overall app experience and welcome your feedback.
Feedback about the app: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Insider subscriptions: email@example.com
Contact our editors: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for reading!
Insider Subscription Agreement:
You are agreeing to purchase an Insider subscription that includes access to articles and our Insider Select e-newsletter. Once purchase is complete, payment will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of your subscription selection at the below prices (subject to change at a future time):
Monthly subscription – $11.99/month
Quarterly subscription – $27.99/Quarter
Annual subscription – $99.99/year
All subscriptions are set to renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours prior to the next billing date.Subscriptions and renewals can be managed by visiting your Apple Account Settings after your purchase.
• Subscription 1 Month – USD 11.99*
• Subscription 3 Months – USD 27.99*
• Subscription 1 Year – USD 99.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.”
6. Music X – Best music streaming
Music X is an amazing music player which enables you to enjoy your favorite music Anywhere Anytime!!
– Full iPhone X, Xs and 11 Pro Support!
– Discover & search directly with different categories: Classical, Rock, Jazz, Dance, Country, Folk, Hip Hop and so on.
– Search for artist, DJ, song, remix or cover
– Easily find your watch history
– Auto play next music
– Repeat and shuffle songs
– Background playback
– Lock screen playback controls
– Sleep timer”
7. Spotify New Music and Podcasts
• Search for your favorite song, artist, or album
• Discover a world of new music, videos, and podcasts
• Enjoy playlists made just for you
• Make and share your own playlists
• Find music for any mood and activity
• Listen on your mobile, tablet, desktop, PlayStation, Chromecast, TV, and voice-controlled speakers
Download music on Spotify to start building your biggest, best ever music collection.
Spotify also offers thousands of podcasts, including originals that you can’t find anywhere else.
You can also enjoy ad-free music and download songs with a Premium subscription.
Search for any artist or album, and listen for free. Make and share playlists and build your biggest, best ever music collection. Get inspired with personal recommendations, and readymade playlists for just about everything.
Spotify for your Apple Watch gives you the ability to seamlessly access and control your favorite music and podcasts from your wrist.
Listen absolutely free with ads, or get Spotify Premium.
Free on mobile
• Play any artist, album, or playlist in shuffle mode.
Free on tablet
• Play any song, any time.
• Play any song, any time on any device: mobile, tablet or computer.
• Enjoy ad-free music.
• Listen offline.
• Get better sound quality.
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s audience measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, such as Nielsen’s Audio Measurement. If you don’t want to participate, you can opt-out within the app settings. To learn more about our digital audience measurement products and your choices in regard to them, please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/spotify
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/spotify”
8. VLC for Mobile
“VLC for iOS is a port of the free VLC media player to iPad, iPhone and iPod touch.nIt can play all your movies, shows and music in most formats directly without conversion.
It allows file synchronization with Dropbox, GDrive, OneDrive, Box, iCloud Drive, iTunes, direct downloads and through WiFi sharing as well as streaming from SMB, FTP, UPnP/DLNA media servers and the web.
VLC offers support for advanced subtitles including full SSA compatibility, multi-track audio, and playback speed control.
VLC for iOS is completely free and open source.”