If you are looking for the Best Free Music Jukebox App For Android to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best Free Music Jukebox App For Android that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best Free Music Jukebox App For Android, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best Free Music Jukebox App For Android
+ Supported formats: aac, ape, dff, dsf, flac, it, m4a, m4b, mo3, mod, mp2, mp3, mp4, mpc, mpga, mtm, ogg, opus, s3m, tta, umx, wav, webm, wv, xm
+ Support for Android Auto and custom Car PCs
+ Support for OpenSL / AudioTrack / AAudio output methods
+ Support for CUE Sheets
+ Support for OTG-storages and custom file providers
+ Support for user bookmarks
+ Support for user defined playback queue
+ Support for album arts and lyrics
+ Support for multiple playlists and smart-playlists based on folders
+ Support for internet radio (including Http Live Streaming)
+ Automatic detection of tags encoding
+ Built-in 20-band graphic equalizer
+ Balance and playback speed control
+ Volume normalization using replay gain or peak-based normalization
+ Sleep timer feature
+ Custom themes support
+ Built-in light, dark and black themes
+ Support for night and day mode
+ An ability to cross-fade tracks
+ An ability to repeat playlist / track / playback without repeating
+ An ability to down mix multi-channels audio files to stereo
+ An ability to down mix audio files to mono
+ An ability to control playback from notification area
+ An ability to control playback via gestures in album art area
+ An ability to control playback via headset
+ An ability to switch the tracks via volume buttons
+ An ability to play files from the File Manager applications
+ An ability to play files from Windows shared folders (only v2 and v3 of samba protocol are supported)
+ An ability to add to playlist only chosen files / folders
+ An ability to delete files physically
+ An ability to sort files by template / manually
+ An ability to group files by template
+ An ability to search files in filtering mode
+ An ability to share audio files
+ An ability to register playing track as ringtone from player
Additionally, our app is ads free.”
2. Musicolet Music Player
Musicolet is simple, light yet powerful music player with all essential music playing features with some advance features like…
✅ Multiple Queues
Now it is possible to create/manage one Queue while listening songs from another Queue. Musicolet is the only music player in android market which supports multiple Queues. You can create maximum 20 Queues.
✅ Simple GUI with Minimalistic design & Easy navigation
For fast and easy navigation we placed all important components of the app (like Main player, Queues, Folders, Albums, Artists, Playlists) in just one row. So you can access them with just 1-Tap!
✅ Tag editor+: Can edit tags and album-arts of multiple songs at once.
✅ Move/Copy songs, Rename folders directly in app
✅ Add/remove a song to >1 playlist, from notifications, widgets and even from lockscreen
✅ Folder browsing 📁
2-types of folder structures: 1) Linear (all folders at once) and 2) Hierarchical(folders within folders)
✅ Powerful Equalizer🎚🎚🎚: Separate presets and settings for Speakers🔊, Headphones🎧, Bluetooth etc.
✅ Gapless playback
✅ 🎧Earphone controls🎧
Single click for pause/play. Double click for next and Triple click for previous song. On each press >=4 you can Fast-Forward the song.
✅ Embedded Lyrics + LRC support
Supports offline lyrics embedded in audio file as ID3 tag. You can edit embedded lyrics from tag editor. Musicolet also support .lrc files for synced lyrics.
(Note: Musicolet doesn’t fetch lyrics automatically from internet. You have to manually write or paste lyrics in tag editor, if there is no embedded lyrics. It doesn’t fetch lrc file automatically. For lrc files, You have to find lrc file from internet, put it in the same folder and rename to exactly match it with audio file name manually.)
✅ Sleep timers
2 types: 1) close app after hh:mm time or 2) close app after N songs.
✅ Add shortcuts of any album/artist/folder/playlist to your HomeScreen (Launcher) app.
✅ Stunning Widgets
✅ Lock Screen (with controls, Queue and Lyrics)
✅ Audio formats supported:
mp3, m4a, wma, flac, opus, aac, alac, ape, dsf and many more…
✅ 🚘 Android Auto support 🚘
From your ‘Android Auto’ enabled car, you can control music and access your playlists, queues, folders and whole music library.
✅🎉Change notifications appearance🎉
✅ You can also enable Fast-Forward and rewind buttons in notifications from settings.
✅ Light and dark themes
✅ Backup and Restore
Automatic and Manual backups. Restore settings, playlists, play-counts from any backup anytime on any device.
And much more…
Ad-free forever, for all users. 🤩
No internet permission, Completely offline
Musicolet doesn’t even use Internet permission (a.k.a. network access permission). (You can check this in ‘App permissions’ at the bottom of this description in Play Store.) So it cannot send/receive even a single bit of data to/from the internet. Not even in background. Full respect of your privacy.
Dedicated to Music lovers 🎶 all around the world. 🌎
Created with love ❤, lots of code and sleepless nights. Hope you will like our work.
Our official website: https://krosbits.in/musicolet
To send feedback/suggestions, report bugs or for other queries…
Contact us: email@example.com”
Jealous of the cool new gesture navigation features on newer phones?
With Navigation Gestures, you don’t have to buy a new phone or wait for the next Android update to get swipe gesture controls. Navigation Gestures brings swipe gestures to any Android device! Replace the navigation bar buttons and get gesture controls with Navigation Gestures!
Best of all, Navigation Gestures can completely hide the stock navigation bar
without root! This is the first gesture control app with this feature.
Swipe left, right, up, or down. Swipe up and hold. Tap. Double tap. Long press. Go crazy and split the pill in 3! There’s a lot of ways you can use the gesture bar to control your phone. Don’t like how the gesture pill looks? Customize it!
Here’s everything you can do:
– Single tap
– Double tap
– Tap and hold (long press)
– Swipe up and hold
– Swipe left
– Swipe left and hold
– Swipe right
– Swipe right and hold
– Swipe up
– Swipe down
– Swipe up from left
– Swipe up and hold from left
– Swipe up from center
– Swipe up and hold from center
– Swipe up from right
– Swipe up and hold from right
– Recent apps
– Toggle split-screen (Android Nougat+)
– Open previous app (Android Nougat+)
– Open Assistant
– Hide pill
– Toggle navigation bar
– Pull down notifications
– Pull down quick settings
– Open power menu
– Skip to previous media track
– Skip to next media track
– Play/pause current media track
– Show keyboard switch dialog
– Launch app
– Lock screen
– Take screenshot
– Kill all background apps
– Rotate screen
– Toggle flashlight
– Toggle Bluetooth
– Toggle WiFi
– Toggle battery saver
– Toggle screen timeout
– Open volume panel
– Launch Activity
– Launch Shortcut
– Trigger Tasker Event
– Send Intent
– Toggle auto brightness
– Lower brightness
– Raise brightness
– Open app drawer
– Lower volume
– Raise volume
– Cycle ringer mode
– Toggle media volume mute
– Kill all background apps
– Hold back
– Go forward
– Open menu
– Kill current app
– Accessibility button (Android Oreo+)
– Choose accessibility button (Android Oreo+)
– Send keycode
– Send long-press keycode
– Send double-press keycode
Appearance (all free)
– Customize pill color
– Customize pill transparency
– Customize pill border color
– Customize pill corner radius
– Customize pill width/height
– Customize pill X/Y position
Behavior (all free)
– Blacklist pill/show NavBar in selected apps
– Customize sensitivity
– Customize vibration duration
– Customize animation duration
– Automatically hide pill after delay
– Many more
Setting up ADB: https://www.xda-developers.com/install-adb-windows-macos-linux/
– If your system navigation bar keeps hiding itself, run this ADB command:
adb shell settings delete global policy_control
Or, hit the “PROBLEMS?” button on the main screen and select the option that describes this issue.
– If you uninstalled the app without turning off “Hide Navigation Bar,” run this ADB command:
adb shell wm overscan reset
– If your lock screen icons are cut off, go to Settings>>Behavior>>Blacklisting and enable Don’t Hide NavBar on Lock Screen
Please visit this page for more details on the latest release and to find answers to frequently asked questions.
Check out the official XDA forum thread to leave feedback.
Please visit the GitHub page to report any issues you find.”
4. Music Player
“Music Player with powerful equalizer, Quick search all your music files and music videos/MV, customize background skin and themes, is the best free music player, over millions downloads in all over the world, now free download music player/audio player.
Music player is not only based on artists or albums, but also based on the folder structure. Music Player will guide you find all the music files in seconds, and supports you quick search relative music videos/MV through artist or track.
The best free music player and media player!
Replaceable background skin/theme make the Music Player extraordinarily brilliant.
The unique equalizer make your music sounds more professional. You are free to control the music style and enjoy your musical.
* Support all the most popular music file formats.
* Browse and play your music by albums, artists, songs, genre, playlists, folders.
* Support quick search hot free music video/MV.
* Quick search and watch the relative free music videos through artist/track.
* Powerful equalizer. More than 22+ pre-set music tone styles for your choice(Normal, Classic, Dance, Folk, Heavy, Hip hop, Jazz, Pop, Rock…)
* Custom tone music style and manually adjust the equalizer.
* 3 home screen WIDGETS (4×1,2×2,4×1).
* Support Lyric files. Automatic scanning all the lyric files , and matching.
* Replaceable background skin or theme, 22+ Gorgeous background skins for your choice. You also can set your gallery photo as background.
* Support notification status: show album artwork, play/pause, skip forward in notification status.
* SHAKE phone to change playing music : give your phone a shake to play next/previous song
* Free to re-edit album, artist name and genre.
* Edit song file and save as ringtone, free to make sound now.
* Support music file Multi-select operation.
* Smart remember last play playlist.
* Headset support.
* Easy SEARCH. Find all your local music files never been so easy.
* Custom and save your Playlist
* Headset/Bluetooth Controls
Hope everybody can enjoy the different music play experience.
This app is not a online music downloader, we not support free download songs service.”