If you are looking for the Best Free News Aggregator App For Android to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 3 Best Free News Aggregator App For Android that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 3 Best Free News Aggregator App For Android, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
3 Best Free News Aggregator App For Android
1. Google News – Daily Headlines
Stay up to date on your interests
• The For You tab delivers the top stories across all your favorite topics and sources in one place. Deep dive into science, entertainment, fashion, sports, finance or whatever else you care about.
One story. Numerous perspectives.
• With Full Coverage you can be informed on how a story is reported from a variety of sources. With just a tap you’ll see recent headlines from different sources, videos, local news reports, FAQs, news analysis, social commentary, and a timeline of events for stories that developed over time.
• The Headlines tab offers an unfiltered view of top and breaking news articles from around the world. Additional sections let you dig in to more on tech news, business news, travel news, national and international news, health and more.
Discover new sources and topics
• The Newsstand tab makes it easy to find and follow the sources you trust, as well as browse and discover new ones.
Access your favorite news and magazines subscriptions, together
• If you want to support your favorite news publisher, we’ve made it simple to subscribe with your Google Account. This means no more forms, credit card numbers, or new passwords. Easily access them all within the same app.
A smart news app built for every phone, everywhere
• Google News is designed to meet the needs of users with different phones and levels of connection.
• When your connection isn’t strong or you need to save data, Google News will continue to work smoothly by slimming down the size of images and downloading less data.
• Articles can be downloaded over Wi-Fi to save for reading later when you are offline.”
2. Pocket: Save. Read. Grow.
“THE PLACE TO ABSORB GREAT CONTENT.
Use Pocket to capture the content that comes at you all day long, and curate your own space filled with only the topics you care about. Save the latest stories, articles, news, sports and videos from any device, and any publisher or app. Then fuel your mind with a reading, watching, and listening experience designed for calm eyes, free hands, and fresh focus.
SAVE FROM ANYWHERE.
Save the latest news, magazine articles, stories, videos, recipes, web pages, how-to information – anything you discover online or subscribe to, from any publisher. User favorites include: New York Times, The Guardian, Washington Post, Flipboard, The Atlantic, New Yorker, Lifehacker, Business Insider, The Verge, BBC News, Google News, Buzzfeed, Vox, engadget, Medium, Newsweek, Twitter, Youtube.
REST YOUR EYES. FIND YOUR FOCUS.
Pocket’s clean layout and customizable display make for a relaxing reading experience that clears out the visual clutter, gives your eyes a rest, and lets your mind focus on the information at hand. Love long reads? Pocket’s typography and layout keep reading comfortable for longer stretches. Love to read before bed? Try our new dark and sepia themes to reduce visual stimulation before you sleep.
LISTEN TO ARTICLES.
Pocket’s listen feature turns any news story, article, or blog post into a hands-free, eyes-free learning experience. Now you can turn content into knowledge while you cook, commute, work out, walk, or just relax and listen.
If it’s in your Pocket, it’s on your phone, tablet and computer – even when you’re offline. Whether you’re taking a news break, reading from bed, or breezing through articles on your commute, Pocket makes the most of your time by getting you straight to the news feeds, magazine articles, stories, information, news, and sports that are compelling to you. And estimated reading times help you turn any time into quality time.
DISCOVER MORE OF WHAT YOU LOVE.
Find more of what you love but might otherwise have missed. Pocket surfaces ‘best of web’ content discovered by our users, verified by our curators, and approved by our editors. Find all kinds of topics from all kinds of publishers, including quality magazines and news sources like Fast Company, The Verge, Medium, Quartz, Harvard Business Review and more.
MAKE IT PREMIUM. AND PERMANENT.
Power users can upgrade anytime to Pocket Premium for features like advanced search, unlimited highlights and automatic article backups.
You can also save to Pocket with our browser extensions for Chrome, Firefox, or Safari
Learn more at https://getpocket.com/.”
3. “Flipboard – Latest News, Top Stories & Lifestyle”
“Go beyond the headlines and hot takes, and dive deeper into the stories that matter to you with the award-winning Flipboard app. Flipboard is made for and by enthusiasts, with content curated on thousands of topics from world renown publishers, local outlets and the community.
Personalize Flipboard to get just the content you care about. Follow business, health, tech, sports, cooking, travel and more to stay up-to-date, dive deeper into the things you love or discover something new. You can even follow local news and events. Just enable location services to get a list of towns and cities near you.
Collect stories you like into your own Flipboard Magazine. Use the + (plus) button on any story in Flipboard to add it to your own Magazine. Make your Magazine public to share ideas and insights with an ever-growing community of enthusiasts curating on Flipboard.
USE FLIPBOARD TO:
• Keep up on all your interests with the latest stories from leading national publishers including Associate Press, The Washington Post, ESPN, National Geographic, NPR, TIME, The Atlantic, BBC, CBS, NBC and thousands more.
• Follow your city for local updates on COVID-19 as well as other regional news, weather, commute, sports, and dining.
• Curate stories you find informative or inspiring and share with others: Use the + (plus) button on any article to save it to your own Flipboard Magazine.
• Follow other experts and enthusiasts who are curating about topics you love.
• Turn on notifications and use the Flipboard widget to get stories delivered to you everyday.
GET FLIPBOARD IN YOUR INBOX:
Get the amazing content and curation on Flipboard delivered to your Inbox. There’s a Flipboard Newsletter for all of our most popular topics. Sign up for The Tastiest for foodies, the Tech Briefing for tech enthusiasts, the Climate Briefing for environmental news, Wanderlust for travelers, The Shot for photographers and many more.
Visit flipboard.com/newsletters to view and subscribe to all of the Flipboard Newsletters.
KEEP UP WITH FLIPBOARD:
For product updates, the latest from our blog, and tips on how to use Flipboard, follow us on Flipboard and other social platforms:
We’d love to hear what you think! Reach out to our support team under Settings > Help & Feedback. For any other technical issues or questions, contact us at http://flip.it/help .”