If you are looking for the Best Free Parental Advisory App For Android to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 3 Best Free Parental Advisory App For Android that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 3 Best Free Parental Advisory App For Android, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
3 Best Free Parental Advisory App For Android
1. Google Family Link
“Try the Family Link parental controls app from Google. Whether your children are younger or in their teens, the Family Link app lets you set digital ground rules remotely from your own device to help guide them as they learn, play, and explore online. For children under 13 (or the applicable age of consent in your country), Family Link also lets you create a Google Account for your child that’s like your account, with access to most Google services.
With Family Link parental controls, you can:
Guide them to good content
• View their app activity – Not all screen time is the same. Help your child make healthy decisions about what they do on their Android device, with activity reports showing how much time they’re spending on their favorite apps. You can see daily, weekly, or monthly reports.
• Manage their apps – Handy notifications let you approve or block apps your child wants to download from the Google Play Store. You can also manage in-app purchases, and hide specific apps on their device, all remotely from your own device.
• Feed their curiosity – It can be hard to figure out what apps are right for your child, so Family Link shows you teacher-recommended apps on Android that you can add directly to their device.
Keep an eye on screen time
• Set limits – It’s up to you to decide the right amount of screen time for your child. Family Link lets you set time limits and a bedtime for their supervised devices, so you can help them find a good balance.
• Lock their device – Whether it’s time to go play outside, have dinner, or just spend time together, you can remotely lock a supervised device whenever it’s time to take a break.
See where they are
• It’s helpful to be able to find your child when they’re on the go. You can use Family Link to help locate them as long as they’re carrying their Android device.
• Family Link’s tools vary depending on your child’s device. See a list of compatible devices at families.google.com/familylink/setup
• While Family Link helps you manage your child’s purchases and downloads from Google Play, they will not need approval to install app updates (including updates that expand permissions), apps you have previously approved, or apps that have been shared in Family Library. Parents should regularly review their child’s installed apps and app permissions in Family Link.
• You should carefully review the apps on your child’s supervised device and disable those you don’t want them to use. Note that you may not be able to disable some pre-installed apps.
• To see the location of your child or teen’s device, it must be powered on, recently active, and connected to the internet.
• Teacher-recommended apps are only available on Android devices in the US to parents of children of certain ages.
• While Family Link provides tools to manage your child’s online experience, it does not make the internet safe. Rather, it is intended to give parents choices about how their kids use the internet, and encourage conversations about internet use.”
2. Norton Family Parental Control
At home, attending school, or on the go, Norton Family helps keep children focused on what’s most important.
• Monitor the sites and content your child views
Make the Web safer for your kids to explore—by keeping you informed of which sites your kids are visiting, and letting you block potentially harmful and inappropriate content.‡
• Set limits on your child’s internet access
Help your kids balance time spent online by scheduling screen time limits for their device usage.‡ This can helps you focus your child on schoolwork and avoid online distractions while remote learning or at bedtime.‡
• Stay informed about your child’s physical location
Use geo-location features in the app to track your child’s location. Receive alerts if you’re your child arrives in or goes beyond areas of interest established by you. 4
Here are some of the Norton Family features parents can use to help protect their child’s online activities.
• Instant Lock
Help your kids take a break by locking the device, so they can re-focus, or join the family at dinner. You can still contact your children and children can still contact each other while the device is in lock mode.
• Web Supervision
Let your kids explore the Web freely, with tools that help you block unsuitable websites while keeping you in the know about which sites they’re visiting. 6
• Video Supervision
See a list of the YouTube and Hulu videos your kids watch on their PCs or mobile devices and even view a snippet of each video, so you know when you need to talk. 3, 6
• Mobile App Supervision
See which apps your kids have downloaded on their Android devices. Choose which ones they can use. 5
• School Time
Remote learning requires the internet, so pausing the internet on your child’s device is not an option. Manage content access to relevant categories and websites to help your child maintain focus while school is in session.
• Alert Me
Stay informed about your child’s location automatically. You can set specific dates and times to receive automatic alerts of the location of a child’s device. 2
‡ Norton Family and Norton Parental Control can only be installed and used on a child’s Windows PC, iOS and Android devices but not all features are available on all platforms. Parents can monitor and manage their child’s activities from any device – Windows PC (excluding Windows 10 in S mode), iOS and Android – via our mobile apps, or by signing into their account at my.Norton.com and selecting Parental Control via any browser.
‡‡ Requires your device to have an Internet/data plan and be turned on.
1 Mobile app must be downloaded separately. However, parents can sign in to my.Norton.com or family.Norton.com and select Parental Control to view their child’s activity and manage settings from any supported browser on any device.
2 Location Supervision features are NOT available in all countries. Visit the feature support page here for details. To work, the child’s device must have Norton Family installed and be turned on.
3 Video Supervision monitors videos that your kids view on YouTube.com. It does not monitor or track YouTube videos that have been embedded in other websites or blogs.
4 Location Supervision requires parent activation before use.
5 Mobile app must be downloaded separately.
6 Norton Family uses AccessibilityService API to collect data about websites viewed through browsers on your child’s device. It is also used to prevent the child from removing permissions without a parent’s authentication.
NortonLifeLock respects your privacy and is dedicated to safeguarding your personal data. See http://www.nortonlifelock.com/privacy for more information.
No one can prevent all cybercrime or identity theft.”
3. Kids Place Parental Controls
Kids Mode parental control features give parents a lot of flexibility on how to configure their phone/tablets to limit screen time; block ads & in-appropriate content.
Family Link Parental Controls App allows you to digital ground rules for your children whilst guiding them as they learn, play, & explore online.
Parent Child Security App a full-featured, free parental control app on Google Play to manage family time & secure kids zone for a safe family.
This kids mode app & screen time creates a special kidsplace for your child where parents can manage your kid’s screen time, lock samsung, realme, oppo, & other android apps, set time limit on app usage, & website control. Use this kids mode app free for vivo to limit phone usage via child lock & screen time limit.
🔒CREATE A SAFE ENVIRONMENT FOR YOUR KID
You decide which app can be accessed by your children to secure kids in the safest & most convenient way. This versatile free parental control app enables the easiest & most efficient Kids zone, Child Lock & Screen Time controls.
Have you set a limit on your kids’ phone usage but they still ask to use yours?
✓ You can launch the app in kids lock mode on your device when you hand it over to them or it can be installed directly on their phone.
Do you want to limit access to certain apps, which you don’t find suitable for their age?
✓ This screen time parental control app free allows you to select all apps they can use & restrict access to these apps only when you lend your phone
Are you worried that your children can accidentally download paid apps or buy credits for a game?
✓ Activate blocking options for purchases from Google Play & don’t allow new apps download while you let your kids play
Are free wifi zones useful for you but a nightmare when trying to keep your children safe online?
✓ With Kids Place you can disable all wireless signals & lock unwanted functions for your child – internet safety for kids!
Keeping up with the technologies is fine, but with moderation
✓ You can set a timer to limit the use of the phone or just some apps by children & control their screen time when you can’t stand by your kids to watch over their phone usage.
You think you’re smart, but are afraid that your children are even more?
✓ Thanks to this app in kids mode, working on Samsung, Huawei, LG on Android systems, children cannot bypass parental control on Google settings nor delete the app. Upon first launch, you are required to set a PIN: without that it will be impossible to exit or delete the app
Kids Place Free Features:
✓ Child instant block
✓ Limit apps accessible from the device
✓ Activate Kids Place on unlimited devices
✓ 24/7 support
Kids Place Premium Features:
✓ Create custom user profiles
✓ Set a daily timer for the phone or for single apps to control their screen time.
✓ Change the name of the app & run it in the background
✓ Be sure to automatically restart it every time the phone is turned on
✓ Block app uninstall & protect your PIN
Kids Place Premium is suitable when Kids Place is installed directly on your children phones. A good use of the Premium version can also happen in case of business phones or those linked to professional use, if only certain functions are to be used.
★This kids launcher application uses the Device Administrator permission. This is completely optional but is requested in case parents want to tamper proof the app for kids.
Thanks to complementary products, which can be easily integrated with Kids Place, parental control can also be extended to safe search web browsing & online video viewing: