If you are looking for the Best Free Parental App For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 3 Best Free Parental App For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 3 Best Free Parental App For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
3 Best Free Parental App For iPhone
1. FamiSafe-Parental Control App
“FamiSafe is the most reliable Parental Control App with features like kids’ screen time limiting, location tracking, website filtering, game/porn blocking, suspicious photos detecting and suspicious text detecting on social media app like YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp and more. Link family devices, keep your family safe and happy.
* 2021 Family Choice Award Winner. Awarded by Family Choice Awards.
* Best Innovative Tech Product for Children 2021. Awarded by Loved By Parents Award.
* The best family-friendly product. Awarded by Mom’s Choice Award.
* 2020 NAPPA Award Winner. Awarded by National Parenting Product AWARDS.
* Seal of Approval Winner. Awarded by The National Parenting Center.
* MFM Awards 2021 Winners. Awarded by Made For Mums.
Explicit Contents Detection
-Show explicit contents detected from kid’s device.
-Customize the keywords that trigger the detection.
-Track how much screen time kids spend online
-Remotely screen time schedule daily or weekly app usage
-Instant block all apps
Location Tracker & GPS phone tracker
-Track your kids’ current location and location history timeline
-Create a safe zone for tracking kids and get alerts when they break the planned zone
Phone activity Timeline
-Remotely track phone activities
-View what apps kids install or uninstall
App/Game blocker & Usage
-Block or restrict specific inappropriate apps
-Send instant alert when children try to open blocked apps or games
Website Filter and Brower History
-Filter websites to shield kids from porn, gamble or other threatening sites
-Track children’s browsing history
Suspicious Photos Detection
-Send instant warnings when detects dangerous pictures in kids’ phone albums
-View Explicit Images directly on parents’ device
Suspicious Text Detection
-Detect risky keywords from search history, received or sent texts on social media app
-Setting keywords you concern about, such as Sex, Violent or Drugs
-Detect WhatsApp, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter and more
-Track records of driving speed, driving time, hard braking
-Help teens form good driving habits
How to track screen time, block app/game/porn, filter websites, detect suspicious things with Parental Control App & Location Tracker – FamiSafe?
1. Install FamiSafe phone screen time tracking app on the device you want to supervise;
2. Register a FamiSafe screen time parental control app account;
3. Start screen time and parental control!
For full user guide reference: https://famisafe.wondershare.com/user-guide
—What They Say—
“I couldn’t believe that I actually regulate the screen time by using a remote app! Wonderful.”- Williams
“FamiSafe is so designed that it controls the kind of apps we get to see in the App Store and this ensures additional safety.” – Robbins
“With the help of FamiSafe, not only can I regulate the net screen time but also set geo fences and be notified if others enter those areas.” – Wallace
• What languages do you support?
-FamiSafe parental control app is available in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese and Korean.
• Can parents monitor two or more devices on one account?
-Yes. One account can manage up to 30 mobile devices or tablets.
For more assistance, please visit: https://famisafe.wondershare.com/faq/
—ABOUT THE DEVELOPER—
Wondershare is a global leader in application software development with 6 offices around the globe and 1000+ talented employees. Our 15 leading products are used in over 150 countries worldwide and we have over 2 million active users every month.”
2. Parental Control App – Kidslox
Kidslox gives you control over your family’s device usage. Filter web content, block apps or websites, set weekly schedules with screen time limits, and see what your kids do with their devices, all from one place.
Kidslox new Screen Time Rewards feature encourages your kids to do their homework and household chores!
As the first multi-platform parental controls, Kidslox gives you remote control over iPhones from other devices or vice-versa.
One account is all you need to manage your family’s screen time. Add up to 10 iPhones, iPads, iPods and other mobile devices and control your devices using the Kidslox app or any desktop or mobile web browser.
The Kidslox location tracker helps you keep your family safe offline as well as online.
Prioritize your family time now by taking a moment to place daily limits on your child’s screen time. Parental control has never been so easy.
Screen Time Controls
• Set daily screen time limits
• Give screen time rewards for completed chores
• Use Schedules for device free homework time, dinnertime, bedtime and family time
Family Location Tracker
• See the location of your kids’ devices on the map
• Get notifications when your kids leave or arrive at preset zones
• See what your child’s been doing on their device
• Switch between different restriction levels at the touch of a button
• Stop your clever kids from changing the restrictions with a unique Kidslox PIN
• Disable disruptive apps individually
• Filter pornography, gambling, violence and other adult content to give your child a safe browser experience
• Block internet access completely for added safety
• Block in-app purchases
• Block Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat and other social networks
• Block games like Minecraft, Clash of Clans and Pokémon Go
• Keep your child or teen safe across devices
• Add up to 10 devices
• Manage all devices from one app or web browser
EXPERTS LOVE KIDSLOX
Recommended by ITV This Morning Parenting Expert Sue Atkins, Sarah Ockwell-Smith, Mother of four, Parenting Expert and bestselling author of six parenting books and Amber Mac, Canadian TV personality and technology commentator.
To use Kidslox you will need to download the app onto each device you wish to control. One paid account allows you to control up to 10 devices.
Kidslox contains no advertisements.
Kidslox parental control app offers a 3-day free trial of all Premium features. When the trial is over, access to features requires a subscription, with discounts for longer commitments.
Subscription and payment are made via your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Otherwise, the account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Cancellation of the current subscription is not allowed during the active subscription period. ‘Lifetime subscription’ does not auto-renew but gives ongoing access to Premium features for a one-off payment.
Help and Support:
Once you have downloaded Kidslox you will find all the help and online support you need from inside the app under our Help section.
Kidslox requires an internet connection to operate
If a device has already been set up with an education or business MDM profile (Mobile Device Management) then you will not be able to add Kidslox unless you remove the original profile.”
3. Parental Control App – OurPact
• View – Capture automated periodic, on-demand or gallery views of your children’s online activity, all encrypted for safety.
• App Blocker – Block internet, text messages, and apps at-a-touch
• App Rules – Block & allow specific apps
• Block/Allow Websites – Prevent access to specific websites, including adult content, for safe internet browsing
• Block Texting – Block access or set rules for texting apps
• New App Alerts – Receive alerts when new apps are installed on your child’s device
• Block Schedules – Automate your family’s daily routine
• Screen Time Allowance – Set daily screen time limits for your kids
• Geofencing with Places – create GPS geofences around specific locations and receive real-time alerts when their kids leave and arrive at home, school or any set zone
• Find My Family – Allows parents to locate any family member using geolocation and geofences.
• Find My iPhone & iPad – Family Locator also lets parents find the location of all their individual devices paired to their parent account in case of lost or stolen items.
OurPact gives you the power to block apps like social media and games plus gives you peace of mind knowing you can track your kid’s location and have visibility into their online activity.
OurPact allows parents to foster healthy habits and manage their child’s screen time using screen time allowance, blocking specific apps, blocking texts, and scheduling daily screen time according to a child’s daily routine. OurPact is the most comprehensive parental control app and family locator, perfect for families of any size.
By pairing your family’s iPads, iPhones, iPods or other device platforms to OurPact parental control app, you have the power to manage your entire family’s screen time & device locations from one powerful application.
• Use OurPact’s app blocker and parental control app solution to reinforce spoken or written agreements with your child regarding screen time limits and device use.
• Use OurPact parental control app to block social media or games with a single touch, while leaving apps that help your children learn and grow.
• Use OurPact’s View function for spot-check monitoring of your child’s online content.
• Set daily screen time allowance and teach your children how to budget their screen time effectively.
• Set one-time or recurring schedules for your child to manage screen time on-the-go.
• Find my family or locate lost or stolen items using Family Locator.
OurPact offers a Premium and Premium+ monthly auto-renewing subscriptions charged to your iTunes account. Try free for 1 week. You’ll be billed monthly within 24 hours of the end of the current billing period. You may cancel or turn off auto-renewal of your OurPact subscriptions any time by going to the user’s Account Settings. To avoid being billed for an additional period, subscriptions must be canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
For more information visit:
If you have any questions or need technical support, do not hesitate to reach us via email: email@example.com”