If you are looking for the Best Free Pdf Reader App For Android to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 3 Best Free Pdf Reader App For Android that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 3 Best Free Pdf Reader App For Android, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
3 Best Free Pdf Reader App For Android
1. Soda PDF Merge – Merge & Create PDF Files
“Merging your files has never been easier. Use Soda PDF Merge to easily and efficiently combine multiple files into a single PDF document right from your mobile device. Merge photos, contracts, financial statements, scanned documents and more!
Simply choose the files you wish to merge by uploading them from your device:
• Choose from dozens of supported formats such as Word, PPT, Excel, JPG and more.
• Upload files from your device’s internal storage or photo library.
• Use your device’s camera to take photos of documents.
• Upload files from a cloud storage service such as Google Drive, Dropbox, or One Drive.
• All formats will be converted to PDF upon merging.
Control the files that you want to merge:
• Upload an unlimited number of files.
• Rearrange the order of files.
• Delete files or add more.
Merge all your documents into one single PDF which you can save, view and share:
• Name your PDF file.
• View and save your merged PDF on your device.
• Compress document quality and reduce file size.
• Share a link to your PDF through email, text, or social media.
• Upload your PDF to a cloud storage service like Google Drive, Dropbox, or One Drive.
• Sign in and share your PDF using your Google, Facebook, or Microsoft account.
Soda PDF Merge is your solution for merging documents on-the-go!”
2. Adobe Acrobat Reader: Edit PDF
“Do you need to work with documents on the go? Get the Adobe Acrobat Reader mobile app, the world’s most trusted PDF viewer, with more than 635 million installs. Store your files online and read PDF files anywhere with this leading, free PDF reader and file manager. You can also view, share, annotate, and add e-signatures to PDF documents.
With a premium subscription you can use Acrobat Reader as a PDF editor to edit text and images, a PDF converter to export to and from PDF, or use other advanced features to create PDFs, combine PDF documents, organize PDFs, and more.
VIEW AND PRINT PDFs
• Open and view PDFs with the free Adobe PDF viewer app.
• Choose Single Page or Continuous scroll mode.
• Help save battery with dark mode.
• Print documents directly from your device.
READ PDFs MORE EASILY
• Get the best PDF reading experience with Liquid Mode.
• Content in your PDF document reflows to fit your screen.
• Use the Liquid Mode outline for quick navigation.
• Search to find text fast in your PDF documents.
SHARE PDFs AND COLLABORATE
• Share files for commenting or viewing.
• Collect comments from multiple people in one file online.
• Speed document reviews by responding to each other’s comments.
• Receive activity notifications for files you’ve shared.
• Add PDF notes and comments, including sticky notes and highlights.
• Write on PDF documents by adding text or drawings.
• Share a file with others to collect all comments in one place.
• Subscribe to edit text and images directly in your PDF.
• Fix a typo or add a paragraph with the paid PDF editor feature.
• Add, delete, or rotate an image with your upgraded Acrobat PDF app.
FILL AND SIGN FORMS
• Easily fill in PDF forms with the form filler feature.
• E-sign documents using your finger or stylus.
STORE AND MANAGE FILES
• Sign in to your free account to store and access files across devices.
• Access all your files by linking online storage accounts, like Microsoft OneDrive, Dropbox, or Google Drive.
• Star files to quickly open your most important or favorite documents.
CONNECT TO GOOGLE DRIVE
• Connect your Google Drive account to access PDFs and other files with ease.
• View, share, and star Google Drive files directly in Acrobat Reader.
• Create, edit, combine, compress, and export Google Drive files with a subscription.
WORK WITH SCANNED DOCUMENTS
• Access scanned PDFs that you’ve captured using the free Adobe Scan app.
• Open your scans in Adobe Acrobat Reader to fill, sign, comment, and share.
Subscribe for even more PDF power. Subscriptions work across mobile and web.
• Edit text and images right in your PDF document (mobile only).
• Combine files into one PDF file and organize pages.
• Create PDF files from documents or images.
• Export PDFs to Microsoft Word, Excel, or PowerPoint.
• Compress PDF files to reduce file size.
• Protect PDF documents by adding passwords.
The Acrobat Reader mobile app is designed to work with customers who have Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) enabled.
Terms & Conditions:
Do Not Sell My Personal Information: https://www.adobe.com/go/ca-rights
The Adobe Acrobat Reader PDF creator and document editor app puts your office in your pocket. View, annotate, fill, sign, and share PDF files with the free Adobe PDF reader. Convert JPG files to PDF format, create and sign fillable PDF forms, and add your e-signature to shared documents. Working with PDF documents has never been so easy.”
3. PDFelement-PDF Editor & Reader
PDFelement boosts your productivity with everything you need to read, annotate and manage PDF files on the go.
√ Markup & Annotate PDF
– Highlight, underline or strike through context;
– Add text box, text call-out, shapes and freehand drawing.
√ Combine PDF
– Combine different format files into a new PDF.
√ PDF File Management
– Support move, copy and rename your PDF files;
– Embedded with special folders to manage PDF effortlessly, and customize your own PDF folder.
√ File Sharing
– Support sharing the edited PDF to other apps or emailing directly.
Need HELP? Please contact us! We’ll feedback to you ASAP.
Support Center： http://support.wondershare.com
Official Website： https://pdf.wondershare.com
If you think this App helps you, your positive review in the App Store would be much appreciated.”