If you are looking for the Best Free Pedometer App For iPhone 5C to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best Free Pedometer App For iPhone 5C that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best Free Pedometer App For iPhone 5C, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best Free Pedometer App For iPhone 5C
1. Pedometer Plus – Step Counter
“Pedometer Plus counts your steps, calculating your approximate distance, duration and calories burned every day.
Pedometer Plus can be used whenever you do exercise involving walking or running.
Calculate and track your exercises in the right way with the accurate running and walking trackers.
The app automatically records your steps using the built-in sensor on your device.
That is why we are sure we have one of the neatest and precise count your steps and running pedometer that records any fitness activity!
CALCULATES AND TRACKS THE IMPORTANT DATA
While you doing any activity, Pedometer Plus works automatically and it calculates distance, duration and calories burned.
With all the data from this step tracker app you’ll be able to finish your daily fitness goals. It’s an app that will support you in your healthy lifestyle.
One of the best features of Pedometer Plus is that it is battery friendly and it doesn’t use GPS.
Use it for hours or the whole day and don’t worry. Your steps will be counted and your much appreciated daily battery life will not be affected.
PEDOMETER PLUS FEATURES
– Automatically records your steps using the Apple Motion Co-processor (M7/M8/M9/M10/M11/M12/M13/M14).
– Calculates your approximate distance, duration and calories burned
– Works in the background all day without draining much battery
– Widget, icon badge step and daily goal notification.
– Advanced graph and history for steps: yearly, monthly, daily and hourly (click the circle)
– Export your step history to a CSV file
– Display floors climbed (Only iPhone 6 and later)
– No GPS required
– Import history data from Apple Health.
See why we have been trusted by tens of thousands of users!
Our running, activity tracker and walking meter is all you need to become the fittest person!
* App only works on devices that contain a step counter, such as iPhone 5s / 6 / 7 / 8 / SE / X / XS / XR / 11 / 12, include Pro, Plus and Max version.
* Network connections require the app to be running in the background (requires “Background App Refresh”).
* Before use you can open ‘Settings’, where you can set your step length, body weight, and body height for accurate calorie and distance calculation.
* If you like this app then please support us – you can remove ads and unlock pro features from the menu.
* We welcome your ideas and suggestions – please email us at: email@example.com
* Follow our official Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pedometerplus/ or Twitter account: https://twitter.com/pvdapps”
“Use your iPhone as a step counter. Pedometer++ lets you easily keep track of your daily and weekly step counts, without any impact on your battery life. You can view your progress each day from either the iPhone app, Today View widget or Apple Watch app.
App Store App of the Day
iMore.com’s iOS Health & Fitness App of the Year.
For best results make sure that you keep your iPhone on you as you move throughout the day, ideally in a trouser pocket close to your hips.
Pedometer++ integrates with the Health app in order to collect and display data collected by your Apple Watch. It can display your step count, walking distance, active calories and heart rate data.”
3. StepsApp Pedometer
• Automatic step counting
• Stunning charts and animations
• Apple Health integration
• Apple Watch support
• Workouts with GPS tracking
• Active calories
• Trends. Totals. Records.
• Powerful day, week, and month views
• Awards with 3D medals
• iOS 14 widgets for your home screen
• Dark and Light Mode
• Six beautiful colors – also change the app icon
• iMessage app
• Today widget
• More Daily goals & Notifications
• Social media sharing
• Wheelchair support
• Export data
• No extra hardware required
YOUR ACTIVITY AT A GLANCE
• Quick overview of your daily steps, distance, time, floors climbed, and active calories.
• Beautiful weekly, monthly, and yearly charts.
• See your progress directly in the today widget.
• Display your current step count or wheelchair pushes on the app icon.
• Notifications when you have reached your daily activity goal.
• Weekly Report
• Set and reach your goal… step by step.
APPLE WATCH & APPLE HEALTH
• Synchronize and import your activity data via Apple Health.
• Track your activity with your iPhone and your Apple Watch.
• StepsApp will merge your steps automatically.
• Now with Apple Watch workouts with GPS tracking.
• Securely store your actively burned calories in Apple Health.
STEPSAPP FOR EVERYONE
• Also enjoy StepsApp with VoiceOver.
• Instead of steps, track wheelchair pushes with your Apple Watch.
• StepsApp supports more than 20 languages.
CUSTOMIZE & SHARE
• Spice up your charts with six beautiful colors.
• Also change the App Icon
• Share your achievements on social media directly from StepsApp…
• …or with our brand new iMessage app!
Your activity tracker to form a habit of walking, running, hiking
and weight loss.
* StepsApp requires iPhone 5s or newer”
4. Walker – Pedometer M7 – M15
In addition to managing data such as the number of steps during walking or running, calories burned etc. It also enables record management of the body weight, body fat, and blood pressure and I also recommend it for managing weight loss and health.
In addition, it also compatible with SNS such as Twitter, Facebook, Evernote, and it equipped lots of features such as route tracking, world rankings, etc.
Have more fun with walking and running!
※ If you use the route tracking and continue use of GPS running in the background will be to dramatically decrease battery life. If you using GPS for a long time or you not using an external battery, make sure to keep track of the remaining charge.
《 Functions / Features 》
– Compatible with iOS 15.
– Pedometer Widget.
– Health access.
– M7 – M15 motion co-processor.
– Route tracking using GPS.
– World rankings.
《 URL Scheme 》