If you are looking for the Best Free Period Tracking App For Android to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best Free Period Tracking App For Android that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best Free Period Tracking App For Android, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best Free Period Tracking App For Android
1. Period Calendar Period Tracker
Popular in 63 Countries.
Trusted by 100 million Android Users.
Keep track of your menstrual cycles with Period Calendar. It tracks your periods, cycles, ovulation and the chance of conception. Period tracker helps both women looking to conceive and those trying to birth control.
Period Tracker is useful, whether you have irregular periods or regular periods. It can track your chance of pregnancy every day. You can also record your cervical mucus, BMI, sexual activity, weight, temperature, symptoms or moods. Think of it as your personal period diary. It will help you get in shape, lose weight, and stay healthy.
⏰PILL REMINDER & PERIOD REMINDER:
– Customize the notification text to make it discreet, to avoid never being embarrassed in public.
– Notifications for period, fertility and ovulation tracker
– Contraceptive pills reminder (includes pills, ring, patch & injections)
📝PERIOD & FERTILITY TRACKER:
– Helps predict menstruation, cycles and ovulation
– Ovulation calculator and tracker
– Period calculator, fertility calculator and spot on prediction
👶🏼TRYING TO GET PREGNANT & BIRTH CONTROL APP:
– Fertile symptoms tracker, like cervical firmness, cervical mucus, cervical opening
– Check your odds of conceiving each day for better family planning
– It is the birth control app, spot on tracking the period & fertile days
😊LOSE WEIGHT, TRACK SYMPTOMS & MOODS:
– Intimacy tracker
– Body temperature chart helps you determine ovulation date
– Predict your ovulation date according to the ovulation test result
📲NEVER LOSE DATA:
– Utilizes Google account data backup and Restoration
– Backup and restore your period data to phone or email
🔐MULTI ACCOUNT & SECURITY:
– Multi accounts to track & security protections
– View or search all notes through your timeline
😊Glad to hear from BBC & Privacy International have verified:
“We initially looked at the most popular apps: Period Tracker by Simple Design Ltd…We did a dynamic analysis of the apps using our data interception environment to look at the data that those apps share with Facebook. We were pleased to see none of those apps did.”
SUPPORT FOR ANDROID WEAR OS DEVICES:
Period & ovulation prediction, water drinking reminders, and pill reminders, all can be used on your wear OS devices.
It is the reliable ovulation app for ovulation and period tracker, you can check your ovulation calendar, period calendar, it will be more accurate for your usage.
Looking for pregnancy apps? No satisfied pregnancy apps? Try the best pregnancy app! It helps you easily get pregnant or birth control.”
2. Me v PMDD
Me v PMDD makes symptom tracking for Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder incredibly simple with easy-to-read symptom graphs that can help you and your doctors understand and more effectively treat PMDD.
Throw away (recycle!) your paper charts, track and manage PMDD from the palm of your hand.
What can Me v PMDD help me do?
– Symptom Tracking – Track daily symptoms and overall moods on 0-10 scales to see how PMDD changes day-to-day, cycle-to-cycle, treatment-to-treatment.
– Treatment Tracking – Keep all your PMDD treatments listed in one place, easy to access, remember, and share with new doctors.
– Cycle Tracking – Track symptoms according to the days of your cycle or track via calendar days. It’s up to you!
– Peer Support – Connect with Gia Allemand Foundation for PMDD’s Peer Supporters in just 2 clicks! No one needs to battle PMDD alone.
– Self-Love Journal – Keep all your thoughts and notes related to PMDD in one place. Vent feelings, draft your self-care plan, leave notes of self-love, and more all to fight PMDD.
– My Data – Explore your symptom data on easy-to-read line graphs.
***Me v PMDD is not a diagnostic tool, but it sure can help!
This app comes from the heart, created by a daughter fighting PMDD, her caring mom, a loving husband of a PMDD warrior, and our sisters at the Gia Allemand Foundation for PMDD. Me v PMDD is inclusive of and specifically designed for all people who have PMDD, regardless of gender identity.
It’s Me v PMDD.
It’s You v PMDD.
It’s We v PMDD.
Together, We Can Do It!
Reach out to us with any questions or feedback. Our team is here for you and dedicated to make this app the best it can be for all of us in the fight v PMDD.”
3. My Calendar – Period Tracker
Period Calendar is an extremely elegant and easy-to-use application that helps women keep track of periods, cycle, ovulation, and fertile days. Whether you are concerned about conceiving, birth control, contraception, or regularity of period cycles, Period Calendar can help.
Our tracker is easy to use and offers everything you need: Track irregular periods, weight, temperature, moods, blood flow, symptoms and more.
Discreet reminders keep you informed and prepared for upcoming periods, ovulation, and fertile days.
The calendar is great at predicting fertility, ovulation and periods. The app adapts to your cycle history and accurately predicts the key days that interest you.
See everything you need at a glance on the calendar home page.
Period Calendar protects your most private data—the calendar can be password locked, keeping your information hidden from prying eyes.
Easy backup and restore of your data to protect against device loss or replacement.
Period tracker, calculator and calendar
– Intuitive calendar in which you can visualize non-fertile, fertile, ovulation, expected period and period days
– Calendar, cycles and settings can be quickly backed up and restored. Never be afraid to lose your calendar data
– Our intuitive health tracker shows vital information at a glance
Daily period log with detailed tracking
– The daily calendar planner lets you save information on flow, intercourse, symptoms, moods, temperature, weight, medicine, PMS, other diary notes
– Easily move between calendar days
– Notifications for upcoming period, fertility windows or ovulation
– Protect your period calendar using a unique PIN code
Always have up-to-date info with the tracker
– Track period data and ovulation signs on your calendar
– Choose from different units of measurement
– Reset tracker data to start fresh
– Adjust period prediction intervals in the Settings section
– Adjust luteal phase length
– Track cervical observations
– Start the tracker on a custom “first day of week” (Monday or Sunday)
Period tracker with abstinence mode
– Hide ovulation, fertility and intercourse related data
– Make this calendar the perfect period tracker for girls and teens
Elegant and sophisticated, just like you! This highly customizable period tracker and pregnancy planning calendar is perfect for every woman.
Download our period calendar free today!
Follow us on:
4. Clue Period & Cycle Tracker
Clue is more than just a period tracker. The app uses science and data to help you learn how your menstrual cycle affects your mind and body. With the Clue Cycle Tracker, you get period, ovulation and PMS predictions you can trust, insights into how factors such as skin, stress and energy levels can change throughout your cycle, and a science-backed period, fertility, and health encyclopedia at your fingertips. You can also set customizable ovulation and period reminders so you are always prepared for what’s coming. Backed by science, driven by ethics, and female-led, Clue never has and never will, sell user data.
Regardless of your life stage, Clue’s got your back. From period to pregnancy tracking, whether you want to set reminders to take birth control or get ovulation day notifications, or just want to discover your body’s unique patterns, Clue is a period tracker and ovulation app designed to help you stay informed and make empowered health choices.
CLUE PERIOD & OVULATION TRACKER TOP FEATURES:
· Period tracker, period calendar, ovulation tracker, and fertility tracker
· Accurate period predictions for upcoming cycles
· Log your symptoms, flow intensity, moods, and more and find patterns in your menstrual cycle
· Ovulation app to track ovulation tests and your BBT
· Calendar reminders for upcoming periods, ovulation, and PMS
· Predictions for your recurring symptoms, like cramps, pain, and headaches
· A period calendar with your menstruation, ovulation, and fertile days
· Log and set birth control pill reminders
· A cycle analysis of your period lengths to observe trends and irregular cycles
· In-app menstrual health encyclopedia and educational content
PERIOD TRACKER & MENSTRUAL CALENDAR
· Period predictions and PMS, fertility, and ovulation estimates
· A period diary and cycle tracker to log your period days, flow intensity & the menstrual products you use
· Track symptoms, cravings, skin, pain, exercise, vitality, & more to find patterns in your cycle
· Set up calendar reminders before your next period, ovulation, and PMS
OVULATION TRACKER & FERTILITY TRACKER:
· Ovulation calculator and basal body temperature tracker
· Fertility predictions and fertility friend to help you get pregnant if you’re trying to conceive
· Log ovulation test and cervical fluid for improved ovulation estimations
· Set fertility and ovulation calendar reminders to help plan a pregnancy
PREGNANCY APP & WEEK BY WEEK GUIDE
· Set your expected due date with a pregnancy calculator
· A pregnancy calendar and baby growth tracker to keep track of your trimester
· Track pregnancy symptoms, baby movement, and more
· Fact-checked health content to guide you through your pregnancy week by week.
FIND UNIQUE PATTERNS IN YOUR MENSTRUAL CYCLE
· View your period lengths and cycle variations
· See the symptoms you tracked in relation to your menstrual cycle
· Use Clue to help you manage your PCOS and irregular cycles
· Started menstruating? Clue is a helpful period tracker for teens
· Bring the Clue Period Tracker app to your OBGYN and have your period history available
Clue is a cycle tracker and ovulation app built for anyone who menstruates and uses gender-neutral language.
Note: Clue Period Tracker & Ovulation App should not be used as a contraceptive.
Helloclue.com – Menstrual cycle encyclopedia and resource for period, fertility, birth control, sex, and LGBTQIA topics.
Clue Period Tracker & Ovulation app – the menstrual cycle tracker, period calendar, and pregnancy app that helps you understand your body better.”