If you are looking for the Best Free Photo Sketch App For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 7 Best Free Photo Sketch App For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 7 Best Free Photo Sketch App For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
7 Best Free Photo Sketch App For iPhone
1. Add Text: Write On Photos
Add and style an unlimited number of text layers. Simply double tap on the screen to create a new text layer and use your finger to position it on the photo.
Hundreds of unique fonts that will make your artworks stand out. They are all for free!
Bring life to your photos by using the hand-selected colors from the color palette.
Change the letter spacing and line height of your text layers.
Give your text layers a 3D feel by changing their perspective. Rotate your text in all dimensions!
Add shadow and change the opacity of your text layers.
While Add Text is completely free to use, some additional design elements (such as premium fonts and graphics) require a paid subscription. Please see the subscriptions details below.
– The subscription is automatically renewed every month or year until cancelled.
– Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account as soon as you confirm your purchase.
– You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal from your Apple ID account settings after the purchase.
– Your subscription will renew automatically, unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
– The cost of renewal will be charged to your account in the 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
– When canceling a subscription, your subscription will stay active until the end of the period. Auto-renewal will be disabled, but the current subscription will not be refunded.
About Subscriptions – http://appostrophe.se/add-text/subscriptions.html
Brushstroke transforms your album photos and snaps into beautiful paintings in one touch. Edit, sign, and share your work on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. Want your artwork printed? We’ve teamed up with CanvasPop to provide the best quality canvas prints available. Pick a frame and size, and you’ll have your masterpiece delivered and hanging on your wall in no time.
For something extra special, try transforming your videos into incredible moving paintings at up to 4K resolution with Video Paintings.
• Automatically transform your photos into one of many painting styles
• Load photos from your Camera Roll and other Albums
• Take snaps and watch them transform instantly
• Experiment with different color palettes
• Adjust your painting to get just the right look
• Select from a variety of canvases and surfaces
• Sign your painting to personalize it
• Share your art on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook
• Have your art printed and shipped right to your doorstep
• Transform your videos into art with Video Paintings (requires iPhone 5S, iPad Air, iPod touch 6 or later)
For more information, visit us at www.codeorgana.com, or follow us on Twitter and Instagram @codeorgana. Find out more about CanvasPop prints and their 100% “Love it” lifetime guarantee at www.canvaspop.com.”
3. Pencil Photo Sketch Editor
“Pencil Photo Sketch is a professional Sketching photo editor app to make you an artist by creating pencil sketch or colour sketch of your photos. Pick a picture from your photo library or capture one from your camera to generate the pencil sketch effect . You can save or share your beautiful artwork with just one tap of a button.
– Simple and Smooth,Easy to use.
– 15 + artistic effect , 20 photo filters and 10+ editing options and more coming soon.
– One tap to share to social media platforms.
-Some of the effects are:
– Pencil Sketch Effect
– Light Sketch Effect
– Cartoon Art Effect
– Color Drawing Effect
– Crayon Effect and many more.
An all in one photo editor with ultra features.”
4. Photo To Sketch – Drawing book
“Photo to Sketch – Drawing app converts photo to pencil sketch in a tap and also a Drawing app with a huge collection of colouring pages. Take the photo from photo album or take new photo using camera and convert to pencil sketch right away for free.
Photo to Sketch Features:
1. Ability to use photos from photo album.
2. Ability to launch camera and take photos from application
3. Try multiple Sketch styles and see your Sketch art.
4. Email your sketches from the application
5. Save the sketch to your photo album
6. Change the contrast and brightness of the sketch by using the settings
7. No stretching or shrinking of images, produce high quality pencil sketched
8. Its a FREE app, no need to pay for it
Drawing or Colouring Features:
1. Select colouring page from our huge collection of Drawings
2. colour the pages from our 1000+ colors and patterns available
3. After completing your art work share in Social networking sites instantly.
4. Colouring pages available both for kids, Adults and for all occasions
5. New Colouring pages are added daily and weekly volumes.
You can restore your paid in app purchases without paying again. Follow these steps
1. Open the app
2. Click on Top Right to open the Premium window
3. Click on RESTORE to re-activate your in app purchases again
Photo to Sketch Premium Subscription
1. Enjoy professional coloring pages & Sketch tools with Pro-Level Features & Amazing Members-Only Benefits.
2. Get unlimited access to all premium Sketch effects and Drawing categories
3. Get unlimited access to all premium filters and tools
4. Comics, Stickers and Fonts
5. Get rid of ads and watermark
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
1. USD $20.99/6 Months
2. USD $6.99/Month
3. USD $30.99/Year with 3 Days Free Trial
4. USD $2.99/Week
Subscriptions automatically renew unless they are turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period in account settings. Renewals are charged within 24-hours preceding the end of the current period. Payment is charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions are managed by the user.
Terms of Service: http://188.8.131.52/ps_tc.html
5. “Prisma: Photo Editor, Filters”
“You don’t need to be an experienced photo editor to turn photos into captivating digital art. Why? Because there’s Prisma for it! With the Prisma photo editor, it’s easy to unleash the artist within and go from average photo to mesmerizing edit in seconds!
Recognized as the App of the Year in 2016 Prisma has a constantly growing community of over 120 million users all over the world. Prisma provides a lot of features both for general and selfie photo editing. Download Prisma and let AI technology convert your photos into an artistic piece!
EXTENSIVE LIBRARY OF STYLES
More than 500 various styles are waiting for you to be tried out in Prisma’s library. New styles are going live on a daily basis for you to spruce up your creativity. You can also try Portrait styles that are specially designed for making captivating selfies.
•Among the best selection of Prisma’s tools to customize your photo, it’s worth mentioning the Portrait Segmentation feature. The essential tool for selfies is set to not only add the style to the whole image but also be applied either to the person or the background separately.
•Another way to enhance your photos without putting too much effort into the editing process is using vivid frames that will complement absolutely any of your photos.
•And the icing on the cake — Prisma’s feature for background editing. With this tool, you can replace the background of any selfie you want! You can select the background from the colorful templates, or choose any other from your phone’s gallery.
ALL THE BENEFITS IN ONE PLAN
A Prisma Premium subscription gives access to any style without an exception and allows you to save photos in HD quality!
Before purchasing a subscription, you can try Prisma for 3 days for FREE. You can then choose from several subscription plans that have the same set of features. The only difference is the time interval for each plan.
Prisma Premium Subscription:
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
6. Sketch Me!
Former No.1 App in the USA, France, Italy, Spain, Thailand, Malaysia, Equador, Belgium, Portugal, Israel, Taiwan, Germany, Argentina, Ireland and many more.
Sketch Me! is a simple, fun app that lets you convert your photos into sketches by applying up to six different image effects.
What people are saying:
“A wonderful app that converts pictures into sketches. We love it when we come across a novel piece of technology made available in an app.” – Apppicker.com
“While Sketch Me! only does one thing, it does it really well. Go ahead and download it, you’ll be surprised by how much fun taking “artistic” pictures.” – Appdiscover
Check out a video review of version 1.0 by iPawdTouch:
We’ve added some great new features since!
– Supports Facebook and e-mail so you can easily share your sketches with your friends, as well as save them to your iPhone.
– Features an easy-to-use interface. You can use your finger to move an image around on the screen to find its best position. You can also zoom in and out through the pinch gesture.
– Split screen mode (as shown in icon), where only one half of the photo is shown in sketch.
– Adjustable sketch parameters mean that you can have extra control over how the sketch effect turns out.
– Now featuring 7 different sketch effects
The Sketch Me! effect can be applied to any image. Best results are obtained by using a picture with a bright/white background.
Please send all feedback and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org. We love to hear your ideas.”
== KEY FEATURES==
• 29 Tools and Filters, including: Healing, Brush, Structure, HDR, Perspective (see list below)
• Opens JPG and RAW files
• Save your personal looks and apply them to new photos later
• Selective filter brush
• All styles can be tweaked with fine, precise control
• Tutorial cards with tips and tricks about Snapseed and general photography
== TOOLS, FILTERS AND FACE ==
• RAW Develop – open and tweak native camera files; save non-destructively or export as JPGs
• Tune image – adjust exposure and colour automatically or manually with fine, precise control
• Details – magically brings out surface structures in images
• Crop – crop to standard sizes or freely
• Rotate – rotate by 90°, or straighten a skewed horizon
• Perspective – fix skewed lines and perfect the geometry of horizons or buildings
• White Balance – adjust the colours so that the image looks more natural
• Brush – selectively retouch exposure, saturation, brightness or warmth
• Selective – the renowned ‘Control Point’ technology: position up to eight points on the image and assign enhancements. The algorithm does the rest magically
• Healing – remove the uninvited neighbour from a group picture
• Vignette – add a soft darkness around the corners, just like a beautiful, wide-aperture would do
• Text – add both stylised or plain text (38 predefined styles)
• Curves – have precise control over the brightness levels in your photos
• Expand – increase the size of your canvas and fill up the new space in smart ways with content relating to your image
• Lens Blur – add a beautiful Bokeh to images (background softening); ideal for photographic portraits
• Glamour Glow – add a fine glow to images; great for fashion or portraits
• Tonal Contrast – boost details selectively across shadows, midtones and highlights
• HDR Scape – bring a stunning look to your images by creating the effect of multiple exposures
• Drama – add a hint of doomsday to your images
• Grunge – an edgy look with strong styles and texture overlays
• Grainy Film – get modern film looks with realistic grain
• Vintage – the style of colour film photo from the 50s, 60s or 70s
• Retrolux – go retro with light leaks, scratches and film styles
• Noir – Black and White film looks, with realistic grain and a ‘wash’ effect
• Black & White – classic Black and White look, straight out of the darkroom
• Frames – add frames with adjustable size
• Double Exposure – blend two photos, choosing from blend modes that are inspired by shooting on film and by digital image processing
• Face Enhance – add focus to the eyes, add face-specific lighting, or smooth skin
• Face Pose – correct the pose of portraits, based on three-dimensional models”