If you are looking for the Best Free Pic Editing App For Android to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 3 Best Free Pic Editing App For Android that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 3 Best Free Pic Editing App For Android, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
3 Best Free Pic Editing App For Android
1. PhotoDirector – Photo Editor
“PhotoDirector allows you to animate your photos with a range of AI-powered effects all in one place. Also, with a few taps, easily remove unwanted objects , change any background , and edit photos with out-of-this-world effects. Get ready to use bokeh and dispersion, and let your photo edits go bigger and bolder.
🌟 The best all-in-one free photo editor and collage maker to enhance, stylize, and animate your images
Edit your photos all in one easy-to-use photo editor and collage maker. With precision editing tools, you can make essential lighting and color adjustments, crop, and add one-touch looks to transform your photos. Plus, with powerful Photo Animation tools, you can easily bring your images to life. Use Animated Decorations, Sky Replacement, and Object Removal tools and create anything you can think of! Turn heads on social media to create incredible works of art – PhotoDirector is the best free photo editor to let your imagination run wild with hundreds of styles, effects, templates, and tools.
🌟 Incredible Photo Animation Tools
• Animated Decorations – Your editing app should let your photo edits burst with personality. Choose from dozens of animated elements, including animals, seasonal specials, flowers, moods, and more!
• Animated Overlay – Add movement, mood, & emotion to your still images with realistic and fun animated overlays.
• Animated Dispersion – Manipulate particles in your image to create dramatic pictures popping with different shapes and motion.
• Use AI to Create Powerful Edits – Sky Replacement, Style Effects, and Object Removal tools are designed to work perfectly with our Photo Animation tools. Mix, match, and try them all together! Animate any element, alter or change any object, and completely redesign your snap.
📸Creative Editing Tools:
• Object Removal – Quickly remove any object with a click, and retry until perfect
• Face Shaper – Make subtle, natural changes to your face
• Sky Replacement – Completely change the sky in your snaps
• Change background- Edit any background in your snap by replacing them with new images
• Light Rays- An incredible lighting tool to add light-ray effects to any image
• Easy-to-use White Balance, HDR, and Vignette tools
• Magic Brush – Brush over your image to completely change the style
• Photo Retouch, Selfie Editor, Red-eye Removal tools
• Blur Photo Editor
• Brightness, contrast, warmth, and saturation adjustments
Incredible AI-Powered Tools:
• Sky Replacement – Enhance or completely transform the sky of your images with a single click using stunning templates.
• Cutout – Automatically detect the outline of any object for perfect results, every time.
🎀 Thousands of stickers, filters, frames, and effects!
• NEW content updated monthly!
• Unique seasonal stickers, frames, filters, and effects!
• FREE community content!
💎Unlimited updates, features and content packs with PREMIUM
• Unlock all premium content – effects, filters, stickers, and frames!
• Save images in Ultra HD 4K camera resolution
• Ad-free and distraction-free
• No watermark
✨Powered by Shutterstock
Create captivating photo projects with unlimited access to our premium stock images.
Premium subscription is billed annually and auto-renews every year, unless canceled 24 hours prior to the renewal date. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. In accordance with the store policy, no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
Find inspiration on Instagram: @photodirector_app
Have a problem? Talk to us: support.cyberlink.com”
== KEY FEATURES==
• 29 Tools and Filters, including: Healing, Brush, Structure, HDR, Perspective (see list below)
• Opens JPG and RAW files
• Save your personal looks and apply them to new photos later
• Selective filter brush
• All styles can be tweaked with fine, precise control
== TOOLS, FILTERS AND FACE ==
• RAW Develop – open and tweak RAW DNG files; save non-destructively or export as JPG
• Tune image – adjust exposure and color automatically or manually with fine, precise control
• Details – magically brings out surface structures in images
• Crop – crop to standard sizes or freely
• Rotate – rotate by 90°, or straighten a skewed horizon
• Perspective – fix skewed lines and perfect the geometry of horizons or buildings
• White Balance – adjust the colors so that the image looks more natural
• Brush – selectively retouch exposure, saturation, brightness or warmth
• Selective – the renown “Control Point” technology: Position up to 8 points on the image and assign enhancements, the algorithm does the rest magically
• Healing – remove the uninvited neighbor from a group picture
• Vignette – add a soft darkness around the corners like a beautiful, wide-aperture would do
• Text – add both stylized or plain text
• Curves – have precise control over the brightness levels in your photos
• Expand – increase the size of your canvas and fill up the new space in smart ways with content of your image
• Lens Blur – add a beautiful Bokeh to images (background softening), ideal for photographic portraits
• Glamour Glow – add a fine glow to images, great for fashion or portraits
• Tonal Contrast – boost details selectively in the shadows, midtones and highlights
• HDR Scape – bring a stunning look to your images by creating the effect of multiple exposures
• Drama – add a hint of doomsday to your images (6 styles)
• Grunge – an edgy look with strong styles and texture overlays
• Grainy Film – get modern film looks with realistic grain
• Vintage – the style of color film photo from the 50’s, 60’s or 70’s
• Retrolux – go retro with light leaks, scratches, film styles
• Noir – Black and White film looks with realistic grain and the “wash” effect
• Black & White – classic Black and White look straight out of the darkroom
• Frames – add frames with adjustable size
• Double Exposure – blend two photos, choosing from blend modes that are inspired by shooting on film and by digital image processing
• Face Enhance – add focus to the eyes, add face-specific lighting, or smoothen skin
• Face Pose – correct the pose of portraits based on three dimensional models”
3. DSLR Photography Training apps – Capture Pal
“Need help taking a good photo with your DSLR or other camera, look no further Capture Pal has you covered! Unlike other similar apps, this app is built for beginners and experts! It can act as a guide for beginners including a full beginners reference manual and a cheat sheet for experts, including tips from other experts! All photographers will benefit from this app it is a must have!
Join our extensive photography community and share your knowledge with other photographers. Become completely immersed in the photography world: create a profile, share your knowledge, share your portfolio, learn from professionals and meet other like minded individuals.
We have completely redone the app from the graphics and features all the way to new content from well experienced professional photographers.
Do you want to learn with the best photography tutorials? Become a photography pro? This photography app is the right choice for you! Join now and learn dslr camera tips in small photography tutorial form thats easy to read and understand. Add to your dslr dashboard, everything from photography light techniques to photography filter techniques, this dslr app will help you get it done. Try Capture Pal!
New Features for Capture Pal:
New beautiful, simplistic and stylish design
New wonderfully stimulating photos from around the world
New content on over 50 different photo scenarios from experienced professional photographers
Full community support, ability to create a profile and display your website/portfolio link, email and biography. Read others photographers tips and share your own.
A place to store you own personal notes for each scenario making it easy to find for your next shoot.
Download now to start taking better pictures than you every dreamed of!! There are over 50 different scenarios that are put into five different convenient categories for a quick easy to use reference. Each scenario includes a complete guide, from preparation, to equipment to technique. Plus as an added bonus there are hundreds of tips to help guide you to your potential and place to store your own personal notes. We have also added in our own beautiful pictures from around the world to illustrate each scenario and help motivate you towards success!
Download now and reach your potential greatness!
– Expert photo taking advice including photography tutorials
– Commnunity of Photographers including features to share tips and create profile
– DSLR camera tips, photography tutorials and more photography stuff like own personal notes
– DSLR camera tips to take better photos
– DSLR Photography tutorial on over 50 scenarios, photography tutorial to help learn new ways to take excellent photos
– Photography tutorial and community tips from user around the world
– Learn new techniques and photo ideas with our photography tutorial and DSLR camera tips that you can use with your dslr ir remote.
-Get the leading photography apps now!”