If you are looking for the Best Free Printer App For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 8 Best Free Printer App For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 8 Best Free Printer App For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
8 Best Free Printer App For iPhone
1. HP Smart
· Start with a hassle-free set up, then print, scan, copy, and share files directly from your mobile device to your friends, co-workers, or a linked cloud account
· Manage or print to your printer using any network connection
· Order supplies, get support, and manage your HP account straight from the app
· Create high-quality scans with your mobile device’s camera or import existing files, then preview, edit, and save them as PDFs and JPEGs or send them in your favorite cloud storage account
· Edit and enhance your photos by adding filters and text, cropping, and adjusting the saturation, contrast, or brightness
· It’s easy to send secure faxes from the app with Mobile Fax
· Be more productive with customizable one-touch Shortcuts (formally Smart Tasks)
· Access hundreds of printable crafts, cards, and learning activities for free with Printables! Get involved and get your family creating together!
Some HP Smart features require a network connection and an HP account for full functionality. Certain features/software are available in English language only. For a full list of supported printers, visit: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03722645?openCLC=true”
“Print directly to the widest range of network or WiFi printers, without a computer or AirPrint! Alternatively print via your Mac/PC to ALL printers including USB & Bluetooth printers.
Print… documents √ cloud files √ web pages √ emails √ attachments √ photos √ contacts √ clipboard items √ and much more – to ANY PRINTER!
A single universal app for both iPhone and iPad
Drag and drop files from other apps on the iPad for printing, exporting and importing as well as PDF conversion – Drag Web addresses from Safari for viewing and printing
Featured in the Apple “Office” Global TV ad. A single App for all devices
•• The Press Love it! ••
Appadvice.com “What’s really cool is the app’s ability to print over 3G”
Incredible iPhone Apps for Dummies “Print n Share is the only way to go if you need to be able to print documents from your iPhone”
AppShouter “The all-in-one office app!”
Epson “Print & Share makes printing available to all”
•• Printing ••
√ Print direct to the widest range of network/WiFi printers
√ Print via your computer to ALL printers including USB & Bluetooth printers. Also print to AirPrint printers.
√ Print preview and select the pages you want to print
√ Print from Pages, Numbers or Keynote extremely quickly & easily without the need for an AirPrint/ePrint printer, using “Open in…”
√ Print remotely via 3G, 4G or Cloud
√ Print from other Apps using Open in
√ Print using ALL the same document formats to ALL printers used by your Mac/PC
√ Save email as attachments
√ Select & print multiple photos
√ Print address/shipping labels
√ Browse and print web pages to ALL printers
…to print from inside other apps, check out our top app, PrintCentral Pro
•• Powerful Reader & Document Storage ••
√ View, read & print large PDFs, Office, iWork & many other files
√ Zip/Unzip files directly on your iPad/iPhone/iPod
√ Search through documents for keywords and content
√ Arrange files into multi level folders
•• Wireless File & Cloud Transfer ••
√ Mount your iPad/iPhone/iPod as an extra disk on your Mac/PC
√ Super Easy Drag & drop documents & files to or from your iPad/iPhone/iPod
√ Fully integrated with Evernote
√ Access Cloud services such as CloudMe, Box.net, Dropbox, Google Drive, iCloud, SugarSync, ShareFile, SkyDrive, Transporter, FTP, WebDAV & much more
√ Seamlessly transfer files, email & print from the Cloud
•• Email ••
√ Print email & attachments
√ Send and Receive emails from your own email accounts
√ Save and attach files on your computer or cloud servers
√ Bulk select and delete/move to other folders
√ View multiple email accounts in single inbox or on their own
√ Archive emails as files for later access
•• More great features •• (after in-app upgrade)
√ Convert files & documents to PDF
√ Email your month, day or week calendar as a PDF
√ Calendar printing – Print/View Day/Week/Month
√ Reminder printing – Shopping lists, todo lists etc
√ Save web pages as PDF files
√ Set calendar follow up reminders for files & documents
√ Convert files/emails/calendars/docs/web pages to PDF
√ Full email field search – across multiple email accounts
QUICK HELP – if you need it”
3. PrintCentral Pro
“The Ultimate File Management, Transfer and Print solution for the iPad. Print to ALL printers (Not just AirPrint Printers). View, store & print email, documents & PDFs, all major cloud servers, attachments, photos, contacts & web pages. Convert documents and images to PDF files. Also print from inside other app e.g. Safari, Photos & more
MDM Support – Support for Mobile Device Management multiple app configuration
– Chosen by Apple for “What’s Hot” on the App Store
– Featured on the Discovery Channel
MacWorld: “PrintCentral is much more than a printing utility-it is a veritable office center”
AppCraver: “This app will let you print basically anything from basically anywhere.”
► Print ALL content to ALL Printers
• Print direct to most existing WiFi or shared printers, or use our free printer/file sharing Mac/PC WePrint software for ALL printers.
• Print to all AirPrint, non-AirPrint & network shared printers
• Print via Google Cloud Print
• Print files & other content from other apps
• Print almost anything from your Mac to your iPad as a PDF file
• Print Preview and print page selection
• Print remotely via 3G/4G
• Choose from a large range of printing options. Copies, Duplex, Grayscale, Image sizes, Page Range, Paper Size, Margins …
• Save web pages, documents etc. as PDF files
• Mobile printing using many Brother & Zebra mobile printers. e.g. Brother PJ-673, Zebra iMZ 220 …
• Other USB & Bluetooth printers can be used with free print server software
► Complete File & Cloud Server Management/Transfer/Conversion
• The most advanced File Management app available for the iPad
• Drag and drop files from other apps on compatible iPads for printing, exporting and importing as well as PDF conversion
• Combine all of your Cloud Servers together to Transfer Files between them and other devices
• iCloud, Dropbox, Evernote, Box, FTP, Google Docs, OneDrive, ShareFile, SugarSync, Transporter, WebDAV & More
• Print, Send or fetch files from Other Apps to store centrally
• Secure with an App Password or Finger Touch ID
• Advanced search to find files on local and cloud servers
• Integration with the global device Spotlight Search
• Zip email and save or email
► Apple Watch
• Print Images and Photos straight from your Apple Watch
• Print from all of your Cloud Servers
► WiFi Hard Drive
• Mount your iPad as a network server on your Mac or PC for quick file transfer
• Send and fetch files from your iPad to your Mac or PC or Network server
• Drag and drop documents & files between devices
► Transfer Files and Content to computers and other devices
• Send content from other apps to other devices
• Use the built in Bluetooth or WiFi transfer features to quickly and simply send files to another iPad, iPhone, Mac or PC
• Copy text or an image from a Web Page and send to another device with a single tap
• Send a phone number, address, photo or other content quickly to friends
• Drag and drop to move files to other devices
► Emails – Print, Attach files, Save and PDF Convert
• Print emails and attachments
• Attach multiple files and images to new emails
• Supports virtually all email accounts
• Send Cloud and other files as attachments
• Save attachments for archiving or emailing
► Complete Calendar/Reminder Printing
• View and Print by Day/Week/Month
• Email your calendar views as PDFs
• Print event maps and directions
• Print and filter reminder lists
► Print and Save Web Pages
• Print from Safari
• Drag Web addresses from Safari for viewing and printing
• Copy web and email content from apps to print or convert to PDF
• Save downloaded files from web pages for archiving or emailing
• Send web pages as PDF email attachments
► Photos and Image File Sharing and Transfer
• Move Image/Video Files to your Photo Album
• Move Photos & Image Files to and from your Cloud servers, Mac/PC or another iPad/iPhone
• Print Photos in multiple sizes
• Search & select multiple contacts to print
• View all emails for each contact”
“Set up your printer to print from your iPad. PrintDirect will print to ALL printers. Print directly to most WiFi/Wireless printers without additional software. Print to ALL printers and any document type via your Mac/PC, over a local network or 3G/4G.
You can print.. √ Emails √ Attachments √ Web pages √ Documents √ Contacts √ Calendars √ Cloud server files and much more.
Prove that you can print to any printer for free. Upgrade to unlock all of the features below…
Our support team are ready to help around the clock if needed.
FULLY FUNCTIONAL PRINTING
• Print to ALL printers (Network/WiFi/USB/Bluetooth) via your Mac or PC or direct to most WiFi printers without additional software. Also print to Apple AirPrint printers.
• Print from Pages, Numbers, Keynote or Safari extremely quickly & easily without the need for an AirPrint printer using Open in
• USB & Bluetooth printers can be used with free print server software (Windows & Mac)
• Print from other Apps using “Open in”
• Print remotely via mobile data
• Print using ALL the same document formats to ALL printers used by your Mac/PC
DOCUMENTS ON YOUR IPAD
• Print/Store PDFs, documents, attachments, emails & images
• Convert files/docs/web pages to PDF
• View/Print, iWork, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, MS Office files
• Zip/Unzip files
• File sharing with several Macs and PCs, even remotely
WEB PAGE PRINTING
• Browse and print web pages to ALL printers
• Save web pages as an image for attaching to email
• Convert web pages to PDF documents for sharing
• Import bookmarks from your computer
• Store passwords and clear history/cache
• Multiple tabs for splitting up browsing
CLOUD SERVICES (IDISK, WEBDAV, DROPBOX, BOX.NET, SUGARSYNC, SHAREFILE, GOOGLE DRIVE etc.)
• Move/Print documents on your iPad from your Cloud account
• Move files to/from your iPad by connecting to Cloud account
• Full sync with Evernote
FULL FEATURED EMAIL APP
• Email files, photos, web pages & formatted text
• Full email field search – even across multiple email accounts
• Print email
• Send and Receive emails from your own email accounts
• View multiple email accounts in single inbox or on their own
• Supports most email account types, including Exchange 2007 OWA, & some Exchange 2003 servers
• Print/View Day/Week/Month calendar as well as reminders, shopping lists & to do lists.
• Email your calendar as PDF
• Utilizes existing calendar entries, no new calendar needed
• Integrated with Exchange & Other Calendars
• Transfer docs and files via iTunes using USB cable (Apps Tab)
• Open documents stored in PrintDirect directly into iWork for easy editing
• Mount your iPad as a network disk on your Mac/PC
COPY, TRANSFER & ARCHIVE
• Copy and transfer to another user’s iPad Touch using Bluetooth or WiFi (both devices require PrintDirect)
• Copy and transfer to your PC or Mac via WiFi
• Select multiple text and image clips to merge and paste them into other Apps.
• Print SMS/Text messages, simply Copy, open PrintDirect & print
• Move photos to a folder on your computer/cloud service
• Print address/shipping labels”
5. Printer App – Smart Print Scan
PRINT FROM iPhone & iPad
This app allows you to print all sort of files in a very easy manner. It is an all-in-one printer and scanner app for your AirPrint printer.
iPrint Smart Printer Scanner has a built-in scanner that uses your iPhone or iPad camera to scan documents.
Pick your favorite moments from your camera roll and print them.
You can print multiple photos at once.
You can access your files from your iPhone. You will also have access to your iCloud files. The app allows you to print PNG, JPEG, and PDF files.
ADVANCED PRINT OPTIONS
You can set printing options such as “2 per page” or “landscape”. This is great if you are trying to use less paper for example. You can also print multiple copies at once.
iPrint Smart Printer Scanner supports most printers including models like Brother, Canon, Dell, Epson, HP, Kyocera, Lenovo, Lexmark, Panasonic, RICOH, Toshiba, Xerox and many others. Use this app for your HP printer, use it to scan documents and print them using your Canon printer etc… This app supports most AirPrint printers.
• Subscribed user has unlimited access to the device finder services
• User can subscribe for one month or one year auto renewing subscriptions
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user Account Settings after purchase
Terms of service: https://www.termsfeed.com/live/873f6edc-82cb-44a7-a6a3-7ab7d17534d8
This app is not affiliated with HP, Canon, or any other brand named in the description.”
6. Printer App: Print & Scan PDF
“Printer App: Print & Scan PDF helps you to print your documents and photos easily. Scan a new document, select your printer and print your document within seconds. This app supports more than 5000 different AirPrint printers!
► PRINT FROM IPHONE & IPAD
This app makes it really easy for you to print from your iPhone or iPad. Just select the document or photo from your camera that you want to print, select your printer and send the print job. You can print all sorts of different documents: PDF, Word DOC, Excel XLS, PowerPoint PPT, Photoshop PSD, JPEG, PNG, BMP, TIFF, GIF and more.
► SCAN DOCUMENTS & PHOTOS
You can also scan already printed documents or photos with the integrated scanner. Just tap on scan and capture the document or photo with your camera. Then you can print the scanned document.
► PRINTER SUPPORT
Printer App: Print & Scan PDF supports more than 5000 printer models like Brother, Canon, Dell, Epson, HP, Kyocera, Lenovo, Lexmark, NRG, Oki, Olivetti, Panasonic, RICOH, Samsung, Sharp, Toshiba, Xerox and more.
DISCLAIMER: We are not affiliated with the mentioned companies in any way. We only developed and tested our App with these devices.
Do you need support? Please write us to: support@1Dashcam.com”
“With PrinterShareTM Premium you can print photos, contacts, and web pages. Many other apps, including Mail, Safari and Notes, allow you to copy something and then paste it into PrinterShare for printing.
The PrinterShare app is not completely free. It is free to install and to print a test page, but actual printing requires payment.
To unlock the full functionality, you need to buy the Premium Key available as an in-app purchase inside this app or by purchasing the PrinterShare Premium app from the App Store.
Using the paid PrinterShare app you can print the following content:
– Photos and images;
– Web pages, emails and attachments;
– Content copied to clipboard (using Paste to Print);
– Content shared from other apps using the Action button.
You can print via:
– Wi-Fi (using a Wi-Fi Direct printer or using a Wi-Fi router as a middleman);
– Bluetooth (only on supported Apple MFi certified printers);
– PC or Mac (if your printer is shared using PrinterShare Console desktop client or standard tools of your computer’s OS);
– Google Cloud Print;
Printing on Nearby wireless printers
Most of the Wi-Fi printers are detected automatically. PrinterShare can print on such printers directly in case they are supported by the app.
Here is the list of printers supported by PrinterShare app:
If your printer is not among supported, you can print as well using the PrinterShare Console desktop app. As long as your printer available from a Windows or Mac computer, you can print via the Console. To use it, download the PrinterShare Console software on that computer from www.printershare.com .
PrinterShare app installed on your mobile device will find printers shared via the Console automatically. However, please note that your printer should be connected to the same Wi-Fi network to which your mobile device is connected.
Remote printing via the Internet
Also, you can print on printers located anywhere in the world via the Internet. This will require the same Console software installed on the computer at the receiving end, and a PrinterShare Console account registered. Printing from the PrinterShare Premium remotely using the PrinterShare Console does not require any additional payments.
Please visit www. printershare.com for more information on printing with PrinterShare app.”
8. Tap & Print: Smart Printer App
“Tap & Print makes printing documents and photos super simple and convenient. Just select a document, customize the print settings, and print your document in a matter of seconds! With Tap & Print, you only need an iPhone/iPad and printer!
With Tap & Print, you can print:
– Any photos from your Camera Roll.
– Any web pages, emails, and attachments.
– Any information from your Clipboard.
– Specific contacts or full Contact List.
– Over 30 file types supported, including: PDF, DOC, XLS, and PPT.
Tap & Print Features:
– Over 1,200 printer models supported.
– iCloud, Google Drive, and Dropbox support.
– Convert any high-quality, multi-page PDF documents.
– Share your files through email, SMS, the Cloud, and social media.
– Regular reviews, news, and useful printing tech tips.
Extended printing settings:
– Paper size
– Paper type
– Page orientation
– Printing range
– Number of copies
– One- and two-sided printing
– With and without borders
– Color and grayscale documents
– And many more customizable options!
Tap & Print supports over 1,200 printer models, including Canon, Dell, Epson, Xerox, HP, Kyocera, Lenovo, Lexmark, Oki, Ricoh, Samsung, Sharp, Brother and other printer models that support AirPrint technology. And we add new printer models with each app update! Use the test print option on install to determine whether your printer model is supported.
Tap & Print is free to use with limited functions. Unlimited access to all functions of the application is available with a subscription. Premium version provides unlimited access to all app’s features and offers regular reviews, news, and useful printing tech tips.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
AirDrop®, AirPrint®, Apple®, Apple logo®, iPad®, iPad Air®, iPad Pro®, iPhone®, App Store® are non-exhaustive list of Apple’s® registered trademarks in the U.S. and/or other countries and regions.
Adobe, the Adobe logo, Acrobat, Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Behance, Creative Cloud, EchoSign, InDesign, Photoshop and Typekit are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.
Terms and Conditions: http://tap-and-print.com/tos.html”