If you are looking for the Best Free Project Management App For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 3 Best Free Project Management App For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 3 Best Free Project Management App For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
3 Best Free Project Management App For iPhone
Get Casual iPhone app to enjoy the most out of Casual web app on the go. Access the essential features and functionality straight from your phone.
· Check in on your ongoing projects from anywhere.
· Get instant access to all of your tasks, notes and entire project history.
· Review all your tasks, notes, history and stored files with one click.
· Complete control over your tasks – track them, edit-on-the-go, exchange comments and get more things done outside your desk.
· Stay informed on the project progress and everything your team is working on.
· Real-time sync. Add changes on the go and your team will receive instant updates.
Casual complimentary mobile app is your savvy companion to stay productive on the go and keep your project on track at all times!”
2. ClickUp – Manage Teams & Tasks
Whether you’re an agile team doing weekly sprints or you’re a marketing team collaborating on Black Friday promotions, you can do it all here.
Over 800,000 teams use ClickUp to be more productive. ClickUp allows you to:
• Create tasks on the go
• Update/ edit seamlessly
• Collaborate with your team
• View your to-dos in one list
• Stay connected with push notifications
With ClickUp, you’ll solve these problems:
• How do I know what people are working on?
• How do I know what to work on next?
• How long is my project going to take?
Guaranteed to make you more productive, ClickUp is the platform that innovative teams use to get 62% more done.”
Start using nTask for iOS to streamline day-to-day activities, tasks, and projects.
With a simple interface and a variety of features, it is the easiest way of managing daily workloads for you and your team while on the move.
Teams & Workspaces:
Your teams and workspaces define your entire project at nTask. That’s a smart way of simultaneous resource scheduling, project management and so much more without any risk of jumbling important stuff.
• Create teams to invite team members for a project or any variety of tasks.
• Create dedicated workspaces and add them to the relevant team(s).
• Identify important tasks to get them done on priority.
• Collaborate with members across different teams identical to individual workspaces.
• Keep everything synchronized with a peace of mind.
Issue management helps you to outline any pending problems that may hinder your ability to meet important deadlines.
• Create issues on the dot and assign team members to resolve them.
• Collaborate with relevant team members under issue panel to keep everyone on the same page.
• Get real-time updates from your ‘assignees’ via our exclusive ‘@’ highlight feature.
• Resolve issues without the possibility of raising any red flags!
We understand that risk is part of any real-life project. By helping you to define/create risks, you eliminate the possibility of:
• Failing to meet project deadlines.
• Losing important clients and stakeholders.
Through nTask’s Risk Management, now you can do more in a lot less:
• Create/define internal and external risks to any project.
• Add team members to appoint assignees for the exclusive risk resolution process.
• Get things done faster, smarter and seamlessly by creating and resolving risks as they come by!
Use nTask as your personal to-do list app or as a sophisticated task manager for your team – depending on what you need.
• Create and manage tasks and assign them to existing projects
• Prioritize, clone and archive tasks
• Use checklists to ensure completion of important steps in a task
• Collaborate using task comments on the move
• Set color tags for your tasks as required
• View project activity log to keep track of all activities
• Set reminders for your tasks
• Set frequency for your tasks
Translate Agile Project Management into your work through nTask – your go-to, free project management software.
• View project status and all the projects assigned on nTask
• Get notification reminders for all project updates on the go
Use nTask as your meeting planner or event coordinator and keep track of all your important meetings and events, effortlessly.
• Create meetings with predefined agenda
• Schedule events with notifications and reminders
• Record meeting minutes and define follow up tasks
• View a list of meetings created through nTask to stay updated
Take teamwork up a notch through nTask – your team management app on the go.
• Create and manage teams for projects and tasks
• Assign tasks to team members and track progress
• Share files and documents with your team
• Collaborate with your teams through task comments
• Define team roles based on a defined hierarchy
• Confidently manage billing and payment for individual employees
Choose nTask Timesheets for employee time tracking and managing payroll.
• Create multiple timesheets for multiple teams
• Log hours, review, approve and maintain timesheets
• Track past timesheets as required
Have a question, query or suggestion? Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.”