If you are looking for the Best Free Quit Smoking App For Android to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 7 Best Free Quit Smoking App For Android that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 7 Best Free Quit Smoking App For Android, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
7 Best Free Quit Smoking App For Android
1. QuitNow: Quit smoking for good
First things first: you know smoking is bad for your body. Even so, lots of people keep smoking. So why should you quit? When you quit smoking, you improve the quality and length of your life and the lives of the people around you. One way to prepare to successfully launch your smoke-free life is to power up your phone with QuitNow.
QuitNow is a proven app that engages you to quit smoking. It aims to avoid tobacco just by giving you a picture of yourself. Quitting smoking is easier when you focus your effort on these four sections:
🗓️ Your ex-smoker status: When you quit smoking, the focus has to be on you. Remember the day you quitted and get the maths: how many days are you free of smoke, how much money you saved, and how many cigarettes you avoided.
🏆 Achievements: your quit smoking motivations: As with all tasks in life, quitting smoking is easier when you divide the task into small and easy ones. So, QuitNow offers you 70 goals based on the cigarettes you avoided, the days since your last cigarette, and the money saved. So, you will start celebrating achievements from the first day.
💬 Community: the ex-smokers chat: When you quit smoking, you need to stay within the non-smoking areas. QuitNow offers a chat full of people that, like you, said goodbye to tobacco. Spending time with nonsmokers will make your way easier.
❤️ Your ex-smoker health: QuitNow offers a list of health indicators to explain how your body improves day by day. They are based in the World Health Organization ones, and we update them as soon as the W.H.O. does.
In addition, there are more sections in the preferences screen that could help you in your way to quitting smoking.
🙋 Frequent Asked Questions: there are some tips to quit smoking, and honestly, we don’t know where to put them. Most quitters look for tips on the internet, and there are lots of fake tips there. We researched in the World Health Organisation archives to find the investigations they made and the conclusions they had. In the Frequent Asked Questions, you will find all the answers to those questions you have about quitting smoking.
🤖 The QuitNow bot: sometimes, you have strange questions that don’t appear in the F.A.Q. In those cases, you can ask the bot: we train her to answer those strange ones. If she doesn’t have a good answer, she will contact the QuitNow crew and they will update their knowledge base, so she will learn the best answers to your questions. By the way, yes: all the bot answers are extracted from the W.H.O. archives, as the F.A.Q. tips.
📚 Books to quit smoking: knowing some techniques about quitting smoking makes the task easier. There’s always someone talking about books in the chat, so we made an investigation to know which are the most popular, and which ones can actually help you to quit smoking for good.
Do you have any idea to make QuitNow even better? If so, please do write to us at email@example.com”
2. Stop Smoking – EasyQuit
Motivational Health Section
★ Countdown timer to watch all aspects of your health improve as a result of your great decision to stop this bad habit of smoking.
Stop Smoking Slowly Mode
★ You cant quit smoking now because the nicotine dependance is too strong? no problem!
Easy Quit has an entire “Slow Mode” to help you stop smoking slowly.
It will create a customised plan for you to become smoke free with no pain or stress. It also has up to 5 reminders to help you stick to the quitting plan and successfully quit your nicotine addiction.
★ Watch your pockets grow and see how much money you saved by not smoking any cigarettes.
★ Set a nice treat for yourself let the app help you see how long until you reach it. This will motivate you and help you stay smoke free.
Cravings & Trigger Statistics
★ Pie Chart showing you the breakdown of your top triggers to help you eliminate your cravings fasters.
★ Have an urge to smoke a cigarette? Let EasyQuit help you by providing a cool game of Matching-Pairs with beautiful icons to pass the scientifically proven 3 minute mark & beat your urge to smoke a cigarette.
★ Earn +100 different badges as rewards and use them as a motivational tool. They can also help you stay strong against the nicotine addiction if you share your progress with your friends through the screenshot option provided by EasyQuit.
★ Personalise EasyQuit by choosing any of the +30 beautiful themes provided.
★ Get even more personal by creating your own motivations and have the application randomly remind you of them to keep you positive and help you stay on track.
High Level of Privacy
★ No log in, no collection or selling of your sensitive data like email, password or contacts. Your data is saved locally on your phone.
★ Beautiful & original design consistent with the modern google material design guidelines.
★ 2 Awesome widgets to put on your home screen and always see the money you saved & time passed since you stopped smoking.
I hope my quit smoking app helps you become a non smoker forever and free you of this bad habit. So don’t wait, quit now or use stop smoking slowly mode and let EasyQuit help you become a healthier and happier person :)”
3. Get Rich or Die Smoking
“Do you smoke?
Why do you spend so much money on damaging your health? Why don’t you spend this money more reasonably? This app helps you to stop smoking by showing what you can now afford with the money saved.
– Sophisticated reward system
– Configuration of smoking habits, quit time, etc.
– Community to chat with other quitters
– Relapse button
– 2 Widgets displaying your progress
– Support for several currencies
– Manage your products
– Product picture loaded automatically (Internet), via Camera or loaded from gallery
– Detailed statistics
– Enable trophys (time, money, cigarettes, products)
– Track the positive effects on your health
– Share achievements: Share your achievements via SMS, email, Facebook or many other applications.
– Two info screens about costs caused by smoking
Available in English, German, Frech, Hungarian and Polish
Please don’t hesitate to give feedback: GetRichOrDieSmoking@gmail.com
Note: If you move the application to the SD card the widget will not work properly! This is a well-known Android problem.
Please rate the App if you like it!”
4. QuitGuide – Quit Smoking
“QuitGuide is a free smartphone app that can help you quit smoking. You can track your cigarette cravings and moods, monitor your progress toward achieving smokefree milestones, discover your reasons for quitting smoking, identify smoking triggers and develop strategies to deal with them, get expert guidance on how to quit smoking and address nicotine withdrawal, and access a variety of other strategies to help you successfully become and stay smokefree.
QuitGuide provides tips to use during cravings. Use these tips to help you manage your mood and stay smokefree. QuitGuide also gives you the ability to track cravings by time of day and location, so you can receive support when and where you need it. To get more tips and support, you can also visit the smokefree.gov website.
QuitGuide is a product of Smokefree.gov (SfG)—a smoking cessation resource created by the Tobacco Control Research Branch at the National Cancer Institute in collaboration with tobacco control professionals and smoking cessation experts and with input from ex-smokers.”
5. quitSTART – Quit Smoking
“quitSTART is a free app made for people who want to quit smoking. This app takes the information you provide about your smoking history and gives you tailored tips, inspiration, and challenges to help you become smokefree and live a healthier life.
quitSTART helps you:
• Get ready to quit with tips and information to prepare you for becoming smokefree
• Monitor your progress and earn badges for smokefree milestones and other achievements
• Get back on track if you slip and smoke
• Manage cravings and bad moods in healthy ways
• Distract yourself from cravings with games and challenges
• Store helpful tips, inspirations, and challenges in your Quit Kit
• Share your progress and favorite tips through social media
quitSTART is a product of Smokefree.gov, a smoking cessation resource created by the Tobacco Control Research Branch at the National Cancer Institute in collaboration with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and input from tobacco control professionals, smoking cessation experts, and ex-smokers.”
6. NHS Quit Smoking
The evidence suggests you are 5 times more likely to quit for good if you stay smoke free for 28 days, with this in mind we will help you on your own personal journey to quit.
We’ll be with you every step of the way, helping you achieve your target, picking you up if you stumble, and celebrating your successes for 28 days and beyond!
Every week we will provide a guide broken down into manageable chunks, giving you missions to complete and timely, useful advice.
Every October you can join thousands of people quitting via Stoptober, join the national quit attempt this year!”
7. Smoke Free: Quit Smoking Now and Stop for good
“Quit smoking using 40+ proven stop smoking techniques and the most reliable quitting methods science has to offer. Stop smoking through Smoke Free to more than triple your quitting chances and conquer tobacco cravings forever!
Smoke Free gives you expert advice to help you quit smoking and stop for good. Get your questions answered with one on one help from top professionals in smoking cessation.
Quitting with Smoke Free is simple and effective. Smoke Free can help any cigarette smoker stop smoking for good. Quit smoking before? Want to stop smoking for the first time? Trying to quit smoking by yourself or are part of a quitting group? Smoke Free’s scientifically tested and proven quit smoking techniques work.
Stop smoking and don’t let your cravings take over. Use Smoke Free to help you succeed this year and every year.
This quit smoking app has helped half a million people to quit smoking and break free of cigarette addiction.
Quit smoking easier with Smoke Free.
Stop smoking by using several quit smoking app features:
• Stop Smoking Coaches – Professional advice at your fingertips to help you quit smoking forever.
• Quit Smoking Tracker – Stop smoking by tracking the cigarettes you have not smoked.
• Achievement Badges – Quit smoking and earn badges for your achievements.
• Quit Smoking Log – Track your quit and log successful smoke free days.
• Stop Smoking and Save Money – Quitting lets you treat yourself with the money you save when you stop smoking.
• Health Improvement Bars – Stop for good and see your health progress during your quit smoking journey.
• Your quit smoking successes can be shared with friends.
• Record and conquer your cravings using diary entries.
• And more!
Smoke Free helps you quit smoking and stop bad habits so you can make better choices. Quit cigarettes and get motivated by your progress and achievements.
Smoke Free’s benefits include:
• Personal help to quit smoking – One on one advice on the best stop smoking methods for you.
• Gain your life back – Quit and spend your newfound time, money and health on things that make your life better.
• Quit Smoking and Save Money – See your savings grow with every cigarette you did not buy and treat your success
• Stop Smoking and Improve your health – Watch how your body gets cleaner and healthier
• Quit Now and Conquer Cravings – Crush cigarette cravings before they occur by using proven quit smoking techniques that work
Smoking cessation is our specialty. Quit smoking and stop cravings with Smoke Free’s guidance. Smoke Free’s successful quit smoking methods are backed by extensive smoking research.
The quitting process – Quit smoking now with some helpful information:
• Quit smoking by tracking your progress and achievements to keep you motivated to stop your smoking habits.
• Smoking cessation social programs are a helpful support.
• The Quit Now Golden Rule: make your mantra ‘not one more puff.’
• Your quit smoking journey is personal and your own. We help you find what quitting methods work for you.
Quitting smoking is a Smoke Free community effort. Your quit smoking wins can help other smokers quit. The more Smoke Free understands about our users, the bigger effect we have on their success.
Quit Smoking with Smoke Free to Help Us Help Everyone
• Quitting smoking is hard, but thousands of people do it successfully each month.
• Future quitters can be helped the more we know about what does and doesn’t work
• When you quit smoking, we can help even more people stop their smoking habits by using the data you give us.
Try Smoke Free today and start your quitting journey. Quit smoking with Smoke Free and give yourself the help you need to stop smoking for good.
For more information, visit http://smokefreeapp.com”