If you are looking for the Best Free Samsung Tv Remote App For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best Free Samsung Tv Remote App For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best Free Samsung Tv Remote App For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best Free Samsung Tv Remote App For iPhone
1. Remote for Samsung
Please feel free to contact us on email@example.com
– Remote for Samsung is not an official product of Samsung Electronics.
– Remote for Samsung is not affiliated with or endorsed by Samsung Electronics.
– Oz Shabbatth (the developer) is not affiliated with Samsung Electronics company.
– Remote for Samsung is not affiliated with or endorsed by any of the companies in the App bar feature.
2. Remotie – Remote Samsung TV
Easily interact with your TV using your phone or tablet. Navigate the Smart Hub and applications’ content, search in the Browser, control playback, enter text, control in games, change volume and switch channels — Remotie will help you to uncover all the possibilities of your Smart TV.
– Fully functional remote control for Smart TV;
– Large touchpad (In-App Purchase);
– Keyboard (In-App Purchase);
– Automatic connection to a device;
Text input limitations:
Text input is only available in the Smart Hub apps which support Samsung keyboard. The keyboard will appear on mobile device screen automatically after you activate the input field on your TV screen. Some services, like Netflix, YouTube and others, have their own keyboards and are not supported by Remotie.
User can subscribe for unlimited access to Premium features. Subscribed users have unlimited use of the Touchpad, Keyboard, Colored buttons, Playback controls, TV Apps without ads.
1-year Subscription with a 7-days free trial period – $19.99.
Prices are equal to the value that “Apple’s App Store Matrix” determines is the equivalent of the subscription price in USD. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase. For details please visit the link https://support.apple.com/HT202039.
When current trial/subscription period expires, user will be unsubscribed. The current active subscription period can not be canceled. After subscription expires, user will no longer be able to use Interaction tab.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Kraftwerk 9, Inc is not an affiliated entity of Samsung Electronics, and Remotie application is not an official product of Samsung.”
3. SamRemote – smart tv remote
“SamRemote is a virtual remote control that lets you control your smart TV.
To use the remote control, you must have your mobile / tablet is on the same wifi network as your TV and you accept the message that appears on your TV. Because the application runs through the wireless network , it is not necessary to be close to the TV .
If by mistake you have refused the confirmation message of your TV ( Message for establishing communication ) , it is possible to change your selection by going to :
/ Menu / Network / AllShare Settings
In addition to a careful representation of the remote control , you can use all the functionality of the real remote.
SamRemote is neither an official Samsung product, nor are we affiliated with the Samsung Electronics company.”
4. Smart Remote For Samsung TV
“Smart Remote for Samsung TV lets you control your Smart TV over the network and is compatible with all generations, starting from Series B all the way to Series N series and newer:
– Samsung TV – B Series – released in 2009
– Samsung TV – C Series – released in 2010
– Samsung TV – D Series – released in 2011
– Samsung TV – E Series – released in 2012
– Samsung TV – F Series – released in 2013
– Samsung TV – G Series – released in 2014
– Samsung TV – H Series – released in 2014
– Samsung TV – J Series – released in 2015
– Samsung TV – K Series – released in 2016
– Samsung TV – L Series – released in 2017
– Samsung TV – M Series – released in 2017
– Samsung TV – N Series – released in 2017
With this app, you’ll be able to connect to your TV when it is on, change channels, navigate through your apps (on certain models), launch TV shows on Netflix & much more! Here’s a full feature list:
– full remote functionality – channels, menu, apps, navigation, etc ..
– favorite channels – one click gets you to your favorite channels
– gesture mode for eyes-free navigation to your TV
– control multiple TVs from a single app
– very limited ads! just one small banner at the bottom
– full keyboard on supported models and apps
Having problems controlling your TV ? Please email us and we’ll do our best to help!
Please note that this application cannot turn on your TV. Your TV is not connected to WiFi when it is OFF, so it can’t accept commands”