If you are looking for the Best Free Screen Mirroring App For Android To Roku to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best Free Screen Mirroring App For Android To Roku that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best Free Screen Mirroring App For Android To Roku, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best Free Screen Mirroring App For Android To Roku
1. BubbleUPnP for DLNA/Chromecast
🎦 Chromecast, Chromecast Audio, Nexus Player, Nvidia Shield and other devices with Chromecast built-in
📺 DLNA TV, Smart TV
🎵 music receivers from popular HiFi brands
🎮 Xbox 360, Xbox One, Xbox One X, Playstation 3 and 4*
🔥 Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick
📱 local Android playback
BubbleUPnP can access your media from a lot of sources, including:
🖥️ UPnP/DLNA media servers on your local network
🖥️ Windows Shares (SMB) managed by: Windows PC, NAS, macOS, Samba server
📱 local media stored on your Android device
☁️ popular cloud media storage providers: Google Drive, Box, Dropbox, OneDrive
🕸 WebDAV: Nextcloud, ownCloud, standalone Web Server
🎵 music services: TIDAL, Qobuz
💠 media from other apps using Share/Send such as: web browsers, file managers…
BubbleUPnP is a versatile app packed with many features for you to discover, some of which are:
‣ extensive Chromecast support: play incompatible Chromecast media with smart transcoding (audio in videos in particular), subtitles with custom appearance, audio/video track selection**
‣ fast and secure Internet access to your home media on the go from mobile and WiFi networks**
‣ playback queue, editable playlists, scrobbling, sleep timer, various shuffle modes
‣ play media to your Android device from other devices (renderer functionality)
‣ DLNA media server functionality for accessing your local and cloud media from other devices
‣ media download to your device
‣ dark and light themes
‣ …and much more!
* Only possible from the PS3 or PS4 interface
** Some features are provided by BubbleUPnP Server, an optional software that can be installed on any machine on your local network to provide additional services. To learn more about BubbleUPnP Server, visit https://bubblesoftapps.com/bubbleupnpserver
Some features are restricted and can be unlocked by purchasing the BubbleUPnP License app.
For help, please contact technical support at firstname.lastname@example.org”
2. Screen Mirroring for Roku
The Screen Mirroring App is the #1 Screen Mirror – fast, easy and user friendly. Share your photos, videos, games, websites, apps, presentations and documents with your friends, family and co-workers. It has big advantages compared to the Roku built-in Screen Mirroring based in Miracast.
* Best device support: The app supports all Android devices with Android 5.0+and all Roku devices, including Sticks, Boxes, TVs and Roku Express 3700 / 3710.
* Super easy and unified setup on all Android devices. No need to change Android settings or Wi-Fi options.
* Your Android device and your Roku must be connected to the same wifi. Please do not use VPN, Proxy, VLANS and Subnets.
* Performance is best when you have good wifi network conditions
* Sound is not yet supported, but we are working on it. As a workaround please connect your Android device to a bluetooth speaker or try our app VIDEO & TV CAST to cast videos with sound.
* For support or feedback, please contact us via e-mail to email@example.com
This app is brought to you by the developers of VIDEO & TV CAST, the #1 video casting app in the world with more than 100.000.000 downloads across all platforms and devices.
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with any of the trademarks mentioned here. ROKU, the ROKU Logo, STREAMING STICK, ROKU TV, ROKU POWERED, the ROKU POWERED Logo, ROKU READY, the ROKU READY Logo, “STOP DREAMING. START STREAMING.”, “HAPPY STREAMING”, “THERE’S A TON OF ENTERTAINMENT IN THIS LITTLE BOX,” and “NOW THIS IS TV” are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Roku, Inc. in the United States and other countries.”
Screen Mirroring for Roku smart view: Screen Share provides you smart view, cast to and screen mirroring app with an awesome user friendly interface Screen Mirroring for Roku smart view: Screen Share mirrors entire mobile screen to your smart TV without any lag or buffering so you can Play Videos, Music and Photos very easily from your mobile. Sharing your screen with TV is very easy with Screen Mirroring with All TV app. Screen Mirroring for Mira, Chrome cast & Roku provides you a secure connection between your mobile and TV to protect your data, files and applications.
Screen Mirroring for Roku smart view: Screen Share provides you Samsung smart view, screen mirroring app, screen share, all cast, TV cast, roku TV, chrome cast, connect mobile to TV, screen cast, with an awesome user friendly interface.
Please follow below steps to mirror your mobile screen to smart TV.:
1. Make sure your TV and phone are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Turn on Mira cast Display function on the TV.
3. Turn on Wireless Display option on the phone.
4. Click Select TV button and choose your TV.
5. Screen mirroring cast phone to TV.”
4. “Cast to TV – Chromecast, Roku”
“Cast to TV enables you to cast online videos and all local videos, music and images to TV, Chromecast, Roku, Amazon Fire Stick or Fire TV, Xbox, Apple TV or other DLNA Devices. Cast to TV and stream videos & movies on TV now!
● Easy to control TV with phone: pause, volume, forward/rewind, previous/next etc.
● Cast videos to tv.
● Local playback for videos.
● Auto search for available cast devices & streaming device.
● Identify video, audio, photo files on your device and SD Card automatically.
● Inbuilt browser for web video cast.
● Add local video, local audio to Play Queue.
● Play media in shuffle, loop, repeat mode.
● Design for video cast, music cast & photo slideshow cast.
📺All Cast in One. With Cast to TV, you can cast to:
☆ Smart TVs: Samsung, LG, Sony, Hisense, Xiaomi, Panasonic, etc.
☆ Xbox One and Xbox 360
☆ Amazon Fire TV and Cast to Fire Stick
☆ Apple TV and Airplay
☆ Roku, Roku Stick and Roku TVs
☆ Other DLNA receivers
☆ Coming soon: Kodi, IPTV etc.
If you want to cast video from android to tv, you’d better try Cast to TV – Cast to Chromecast.
Cast to Roku
Easy to connect and cast to Roku. You can cast videos and music to Roku without limitations. Fast forward and backward can provide you with an excellent experience for watching movies. Just search videos from your favorite website and cast to Roku now!
Cast to Chromecast
Cast local video, photo slideshow, and music from phone to Chromecast easily and fast. Cast to Chromecast, Fire TV and other smart TVs with no feature limited. Cast web video to Chromecast, and enjoy the best experience of watching videos.
Cast to Apple TV
Cast both local files and online videos to Apple TV with the airplay function. Cast to Apple TV with the remote control to adjust the video progress and volume.
Stream to TV From Phone
With Cast to TV, you can stream videos to tv from phone without limitation. It helps you instantly stream videos, music and photos to your Smart TV, Chromecast, Amazon Fire Stick, etc.
Stream to tv from phone is very dependent on Wi-Fi network and streaming device. Please make sure that your phone and streaming device is connected with the same Wi-Fi. And the format of the media is supported by streaming device. If you have troubles when you stream to tv or cast to Chromecast, you can try to reboot the Wi-Fi router and streaming device. If you have any suggestions or problems about XCast, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.”
5. Cast for Roku | Screen Mirror
“Roku Cast app cast videos, music and photos on your Roku Devices. Stream Local Photos, Music & Videos from your phone or other media servers to your Roku connected Smart TV. App functionality of Roku Remote that control your Roku device.
This app also Screen Mirror and Webcast.
In Web cast you can stream video , audio and image with stream url.
Supported Media Files :
– Video file Mp4, MKV, MOV, m3u8
– Image file Jpeg, Jpg, PNG, TIFF, BMP, Gif
– Audio file Mp3, AAC, WMA, AIFF, FLAC, OGG
– Roku Video Cast
– Roku Photo cast
– Roku Music Cast
– Roku Remote
– Roku Webcast
– Roku Screen Mirror
– Roku IR Remote (Infrared)
SUPPORTED Roku Players:
• Roku Streaming Stick
• Roku Express
• Roku Express+
• Roku Premiere
• Roku Ultra
Roku Cast app Requires a Roku Device
• For cast and play to Roku and control Roku remote , you must need connect your device to the same wifi network as your Roku player Device or Roku TV.
This is not official Roku Application”
6. TV Cast for Roku: Remote & Movie Stream App
“Upgrade your Roku Stick, Roku Box and Roku TV to watch webvideos, online movies, livestreams and live-tv shows directly on your biggest screen with the no#1 web video streamer. Mp4, m3u8, hls livestreams, video over https and of course Full HD are supported.
Control your Roku with the integrated Roku Remote.
*** This app only works with a Roku streaming device ***
With Video & TV Cast you can browse through the web and stream or cast any video you want on your Roku. Just navigate to your favorite website and send the embedded video with a single tap to your Roku. The discovered video will be shown below the browser. A tap on the video link will send it to your Roku immediately.
>>> IMPORTANT NOTES, PLEASE READ
* SUPPORTED Roku Players: Roku TV, Roku Streaming Stick, Roku Express, Roku Premiere, Roku Ultra, Roku 2, Roku 3, Roku 4, Roku HD (2500), Roku LT (2400+2450) Player. Please make sure that firmware 5.1 or later is installed.
* NOT SUPPORTED Roku Players: Roku classic models (N1000, N1050, N1100, N1101), Roku 2000, 2050, 2100, Now TV Box.
* NOT SUPPORTED Videos: Flash video, Google Play movies, Netflix, Amazon and HBO and other DRM protected videos web-videos, online-movies, livestreams and live-tv shows.
* Please test your websites and videos in the free edition! If casting fails, upgrading will NOT make it work magically.
* The app does NOT mirror your full Android device, it just pushes the video part of a website to your Roku.
* To play mp4, m3u8 or other videofiles directly on Roku just enter or paste the full video-url in the browser address bar.
* Sometimes it is necessary to play the video on your Android device before the link gets detected for casting.
* If the connection does not work, please try to restart your Android device, Roku and wifi router.
* If a specific web-video, online-movie, livestream or live-tv show does not cast, please check our FAQ or send the website and video link to email@example.com by using the report feature in the app. We will try to add support for your video as soon as possible. Leaving negative Play Store reviews without any information about your issue will not give us a chance to help you.
* Security Note: For your safety Video & TV cast only needs minimal Android permissions to work. Unlike others we do NOT access your identity data, accounts, device id, phone status, gps location or contacts. Please always check the required app permissions before you trust and install any Android app.
* Refunds: Only within 24 hours after purchase. Please submit the Google Purchase ID.
>>> QUICK START GUIDE
1) Wait some seconds until the red icon in the menu bar changes to a filled white icon. If your Roku is not found, please restart the app.
2) Google your favorite video (e.g. on youtube) or enter the video-url directly in the browser address bar by tapping on the pen icon in the menu bar.
3) Wait some seconds until the video link (mp4, m3u8, etc.) is shown below the browser. If “No videolink found to cast” stays, please play the video locally in the browser first and open it in fullscreen mode, then wait some seconds.
4) After the link is detected tap on “Tap here to cast” below the browser and casting will start.
5) Enjoy your web-video, online-movie, livestream or live-tv show and share our app on Youtube, Twitter and Facebook.
>>> A MESSAGE FROM THE DEVELOPERS
If you have suggestions or discover any problems with Video & TV Cast, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will help you as soon as we can.
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with Roku or any other trademark mentioned here. ROKU, the ROKU Logo, STREAMING STICK, ROKU TV, ROKU POWERED, the ROKU POWERED Logo, ROKU READY, the ROKU READY Logo, “STOP DREAMING. START STREAMING.”, “HAPPY STREAMING”, “THERE’S A TON OF ENTERTAINMENT IN THIS LITTLE BOX,” and “NOW THIS IS TV” are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Roku, Inc. in the United States and other countries.”