If you are looking for the Best Free Screen Mirroring App For iPhone To Samsung Smart Tv to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best Free Screen Mirroring App For iPhone To Samsung Smart Tv that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best Free Screen Mirroring App For iPhone To Samsung Smart Tv, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best Free Screen Mirroring App For iPhone To Samsung Smart Tv
1. MirrorMeister Screen Mirroring
Do you want to cast apps, movies, music, photos, and work presentations from your Mac to your Smart TV wirelessly? MirrorMeister is an easy-to-use mirror and cast application that allows you to switch the media that’s playing on the smaller screen of your computer to the bigger screen of any television.
MirrorMeister screen mirroring app is perfect for:
■ Presenting a business project while showing slides, spreadsheets, designs to your teammates
■ Casting photos and videos to your Smart TV
■ Streaming your favourite movies and apps
■ Casting YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, and Dailymotion web videos to any TV
MirrorMeister supports the following devices:
■ MacBook, MacBook Pro and iMac
■ Smart TV: Samsung, Roku TV, Sony, LG, Panasonic, Philips, Grundig, Arçelik, Beko, Hisense, TCL, Toshiba, Sharp, Hitachi, Skyworth, Changhong, and any other TV using Android TV operational system.
■ Streaming devices: Roku Streaming Player, Chromecast, Amazon FireTV, Xiaomi Mi Box.
Experience the revolutionary technology of MirrorMeister now:
■ Watch one window on your Mac and a different one on your TV.
■ Mirror apps or games (for watching) wirelessly.
■ No unsafe cables or expensive hardware is required.
In only a few steps, you are all set to start streaming your Mac with MirrorMeister:
1. Connect your Mac or MacBook to the same local network as your TV. Don’t use multiple VLANs or subnets. We do not recommend a VPN connection.
2. Launch the MirrorMeister Screen Mirroring app.
3. When you open MirrorMeister for the first time, a simple setup process will guide you step by step how to connect our mirror app to your TV.
4. To enable sound while screen mirroring, you will need the additional free audio driver, which you can download here: https://mirrormeister.com/products/audio-driver/.
Even though there are notifications about Screen Recording, we don’t record your screen into files and we don’t send any content to a server. We only temporarily store data in memory, before it is streamed to the TV. Upon streaming, the content is removed from memory.
Please note that our screen mirroring app is not suitable for high-intensity gaming on a Smart TV caused by some delay (latency). The delay is normally between 1 & 3 seconds.
If you need any assistance using the mirroring app, please contact us via email or Facebook Messenger. Our support staff is available 24/7 to help you.
UNLIMITED ACCESS PRO SUBSCRIPTION
You need a subscription for unlimited access to all features without advertising and interruptions. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours before the end of the current period and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
2. Screen Mirroring – Miracast TV
“Screen Mirroring – Miracast TV is a high quality and user friendly tool to help mirroring iPhone/iPad screen to your smart TVs (LG, Roku, Samsung,…) with extremely low latency. The app is perfectly used for both business purposes such as casting presentations or entertainment activities like streaming your favorite movies, your family’s pictures/videos to any connected smart TVs.
– Mirroring wirelessly iPhone/iPad screen to smart TVs over your Wi-Fi network
– No additional set up or tool is required for your streaming
– Casting photos, videos rom iPhone/iPad to your smart TVs
– Casting web videos from Youtube, Facebook, Vimeo, Instagram or any other web sites to your smart TVs
– Drawing and casting your works to your smart TVs
HOW TO MIRROR:
– Connect your iPhone/iPad to the same WiFi network with your smart TV
– Open the app and select your smart TV
– Accept the connection if your smart TV requires
– Select the features to cast your media or mirror iPhone/iPad screen
– When you want to stop mirroring, tap on the top red bar of your iPhone/iPad
SUBSCRIPTION AND AUTO-RENEWAL INFO :
Subscribe to get unlimited access to ALL of the app’s features.
Subscription plans are in 3 options:
Weekly for $3.99 after 3-Day Free Trial
Monthly for $9.49
Lifetime (one time purchase) for $19.99
Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account as soon as you confirm your purchase.
You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal from your Account Settings after the purchase.
Your subscription will renew automatically, unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
The cost of renewal will be charged to your account in the 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
You can manage and cancel your subscription by going to your account settings in the App Store – but seriously, you won’t want to.
When canceling a subscription, your subscription will stay active until the end of the period. Auto-renewal will be disabled, but the current subscription will not be refunded.
Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when purchasing a subscription.
This app works best on iPhone 7 & above, iPad 3 & above, iOS 12 +.
Disclaimer: We are not affiliated with Roku or any other trademark mentioned here.”
3. Screen Mirroring – TV Cast
The application is perfect for
– Making presentation in a business meeting
– Cast photos & videos to your TVs
– Stream your favorite movies and apps on big TVs
– Cast youtube, Vimeo, facebook, dailymotion, … & any web videos to TVs
Please notice that our screen mirroring app is not suitable for playing games on TV, because the normal delay time is from 5s to 6s. We are working hard to make it come true for gamers. We have Optimize Speed mode with 0s latency for TVs.
– No need to install any app on TVs
– Mirror any application or games (for watching) wirelessly on your iPhone/iPad screen to TVs over your wifi network
– Streaming or casting photos, videos, music from your iPhone&iPad to TVs
– Cast youtube, Vimeo, facebook, dailymotion, … & any web videos to TVs
– No cables, no additional hardware, nothing else needed
How to start mirroring?
– Connect your iPhone/iPad and your TV to the same wifi network
– Open the app and connect the app to your TV
– Allow your TV connect to your iPhone/iPad
– Open the app and click on Start Mirroring to start mirroring on your TV
– To stop mirroring click on top red bar of your iPhone
The app works best for iPhone 7 & above, iPad 3 & above, iOS 12 +.
Information about the auto-renewal of subscription
– The pricing are from $3.99 weekly with 3 days free trial, $11.99 monthly and $19.99 onetime lifetime
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost depends on the selected plan
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of the free trial will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
4. Screen Mirroring Samsung TV
To mirror video as well as audio, please make sure that you start mirroring when you are in the app (Photos, YouTube, Facebook etc.) that you want to mirror to your TV.
This works on any Samsung Smart TV from the 2012 models onward. Which model year do you have? You can see that by looking at the middle letter in your model type (on the back of your Samsung TV).
E = 2012
F = 2013
H = 2014
J = 2015
K = 2016
M = 2017
N = 2018
R = 2019
T = 2020
Q = QLED (also supported)
UE55_E_S8000 = 2012.
UE78_H_U8500L = 2014.
In using the app, there will be a couple of seconds of latency (usually between 1 and 3). So this mirroring is not suitable for gaming.
However, it is very suitable for watching movies, giving presentations, watching photos, and much more!
How the app works:
1. Make sure that your iPhone or iPad is connected to the same local network as your Samsung TV. Don’t use multiple VLANs or subnets.
2. Launch the Mirror for Samsung TV app. It will start looking for your Samsung TV(s) on your local network. When a TV is found, please select it. When you use this app for the first time, depending on your model Samsung TV, the TV might ask you to “allow” the connection. In that case, take your TV Remote Control and press OK to allow the connection from your TV to your iPhone or iPad.
3. Turn on notifications for this app. We will not spam you, but we will use this to let you know if your TV is working correctly or not. So please, please allow it, otherwise when things don’t work as they should, you are left in the dark.
4. Click on Start Mirroring to start mirroring on the TV that is currently selected. After that, you can just go to any other app on your iPhone or iPad and the mirroring just continues to run.
5. To stop mirroring, there are two options. (1) click on the red top bar that you will see on your iPhone or iPad. (2) Go to the Mirror for Samsung TV app and click on Stop Mirroring.
Limitations and known issues:
Some apps block Screen Mirroring. This means that application developers can choose themselves if they want to block Screen Mirroring. For instance, Netflix, Disney and AppleTV+ have decided to block this.
You can purchase the Mirror for Samsung TV Pro Version through an in app purchase.
The Pro Version has the following features:
1. Adds audio to the screen mirroring
2. Provides for free lifetime updates of the app
3. Gives the option to choose higher screen resolutions, like 720p and 1080p
* Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
* Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
* Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
* Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
* Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
If you have questions or would like to provide feedback, please send us an e-mail or chat with us on our Facebook page.
What our users are saying:
“Amazing” – 5 STARS – by Pmanswah
At first I thought it was going to trash then saw the reviews and thought they were bots.I bought the app and used it and it worked perfectly perfect sound and audio this app is a match made in heaven for me.
Please give us feedback by mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org”
5. TV Cast & Screen Mirroring App
TV Cast allows you to pair your iPhone with any Smart TV and cast your media directly to them, as well as mirror your screen without any delay. Setup and connection are fast and simple.
In order to pair the two, please make sure that both your Smart TV and device are connected to the same WiFi network. This app works with devices that support DLNA/UPNP such as Roku, Samsung, Sony, LG, Philips, Toshiba, and Panasonic Smart TVs.
TV Cast Premium Subscriptions:
– Subscribed users have unlimited use of the TV Cast and access to all of its Premium features, without ads.
– Non-subscribed users can use each Premium feature once a day.
– Users can subscribe to three different plans: weekly (USD 4.99$), monthly (USD 9.99) auto-renewing subscriptions and lifetime (USD 19.99) one-time payment.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is disabled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hour prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of renewal.
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Any questions? Contact us: email@example.com”
6. Video & TV Cast | Samsung TV
With Video & TV Cast for Samsung Smart TV you can browse the web and stream any web video, online movie, livestream or live tv show you want on your Samsung Smart TV. Mp4, m3u8, hls livestreams and also video-over-https are supported.
There is no time limit at all! You can watch videos of 2 minutes or 2 hours or even more. Just open Video & TV Cast, navigate to a website, wait for link detection and send the video with a single tap to your Samsung Smart TV. The discovered link will be shown below the browser. A tap on the link will start the show. You don’t need to install a big media server like Plex or any other third party software.
>>> Important Notes
* To enable video casting please open the Samsung App Store (Smart Hub) on your TV or Blu-ray Player, search for ‘TV Cast’ and install the receiver app.
* Please enter the ip-adress of your iPhone/iPad by using the number pad and up/down/left/right keys on your Samsung TV Remote. Just enter the numbers, no need to press the enter key.
* iTunes movies, Flash video and other DRM protected videos like HBO now are not supported!
* Please test your favorite videos with the free edition before upgrading!
* Please use the Remote Playbar for video control while browsing (see more info below)
* The app streams only the video part of a website and not the whole website content (No screen or tab mirroring!).
* Sometimes it is necessary to play the video on your iPad or iPhone first before it gets discovered by the app for streaming. It may also be neccessary to start casting multiple times until it works with specific videos.
* If a specific video is not working, please check the FAQ on the app startpage. If that does not help you, please drop us an email before leaving a negative comment on the App Store. We will try to add support for that website as soon as possible.
>>> UPGRADE FEATURES (available as in-app purchases)
* Premium Edition: Unlocks all of the features listed here. Also future features are included, so you do not have to pay for them when they are released in an updated app version.
* Remote Playbar: Use the Playbar for advanced video control while browsing, including video scrubbing, forward, rewind, play, pause, stop. The playbar works on all Samsung Smart TVs and Blu-ray Players. You can also use the included TV Remote for basic video control (play, pause, stop, forward and rewind videos) and navigating in Samsung Smart Hub. The TV Remote currently works on 2010 – 2013 TVs.
* Local Videos: Cast your camera roll videos from an iPhone or iPad. Supports mp4, m4v and mov videos that were saved to the camera roll via Apples SD-Card/USB Adapter, iTunes Desktop Software or third party apps.
* Ad-Blocker: Blocks ads & popups on most websites and removes the sponsoring ads from the app. You can update and enable/disable ad-blocking at any time in the settings.
* Bookmarks: Save unlimited website bookmarks. Synchronize and transfer them between different TV Cast apps and iOS devices by using backup and restore via iCloud.
* Desktop Mode: Change the browser user-agent and cloak your iPhone/iPad as a desktop PC to load the desktop website instead of a mobile website. Please note that this will NOT enable video casting on websites that serve Flash videos in desktop mode.
* Change Homepage: Set your personal homepage in the settings.
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with Samsung or any other trademark mentioned here.”