If you are looking for the Best Free Shift Worker App For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Free Shift Worker App For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Free Shift Worker App For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best Free Shift Worker App For iPhone
1. ClickUp – Manage Teams & Tasks
Whether you’re an agile team doing weekly sprints or you’re a marketing team collaborating on Black Friday promotions, you can do it all here.
Over 800,000 teams use ClickUp to be more productive. ClickUp allows you to:
• Create tasks on the go
• Update/ edit seamlessly
• Collaborate with your team
• View your to-dos in one list
• Stay connected with push notifications
With ClickUp, you’ll solve these problems:
• How do I know what people are working on?
• How do I know what to work on next?
• How long is my project going to take?
Guaranteed to make you more productive, ClickUp is the platform that innovative teams use to get 62% more done.”
2. Shift Days – Work Tracker
With Shift Days, you can see at a glance when you’re working. Suitable for your iPhone and/or iPad, the clear, easily readable calendar allows you to track your working days and hours with minimal effort – you can add or remove a shift with a single tap.
Designed with shift workers in mind, Shift Days enables you to see a full month of shifts on the screen, making it easier than ever to manage your working life.
– Color-code your shifts and assign short-names for at-a-glance insights
– Intuitive rota interface for quick rotation application
– Add multiple memos for quick reminders of each day’s events
– Shift widget enables you to see upcoming shifts without even opening the app
– Share your schedule easily with friends and family
– Sync with iCloud for real-time updates across your iPad and iPhone
– See up to two shifts per day.
– Add unlimited shifts to your calendar.
– Change your shift schedule just by tapping on the calendar.
– Copy and paste shifts for rapid diary updates.
– Add your rotation and automatically fill the calendar in a few simple steps.
– Get push notifications for shift events.
– Week number with four different patterns (1-2, 2-1, 1-52, 0-51).
– Set the start day of your week to any day.
– Email your shift events.
– Share your monthly shift view (via email/SMS/print/photo album)
The intuitive shift managing interface makes Shift Days suitable for anyone who wants to take the pain out of their diary management. The app is perfect for those working random hours and days, as well as individuals working fixed shifts on rotation.
People already benefitting from Shift Days include:
– Emergency workers
– Security Guards
– Students and part timers
– Taxi or Uber drivers
– Waiters and waitresses
– Construction workers
– Men of the Night’s Watch
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
Shift Days is free to download. Shift Days Monthly Subscription gives you unlimited access to our premium content and features.
– Shift Days’s auto-renewing subscription option is $1.99 monthly.
– This price is for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary, and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
– Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of your subscription
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and at the cost of the chosen package
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
– Your subscription automatically renews unless you turn if off in Account Settings 24+ hours before the end of the billing period.
– You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings, but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
3. Shift Work Calendar
There are many people working at the retail trade and the hospital, etc. by the shift work.
Isn’t it convenient to be able to confirm the schedule of your work with iPhone easily quickly?
※If you already have purchased paid version, please redownload it in App Store – Updates – Purchased.
This is a useful calendar for such people.
It is possible to confirm it by the calendar by easily registering your shift.
Moreover, You can save this calendar as an image, and set it as a wallpaper of the idle screen of iPhone.
– Create amount of shift types
– Easy shifts input
– Notes for any date on calendar with Emoji Icon.
– Save a calendar as an image.
– Send your shifts to others via E-mail.
・iOS Calendar Sync
Your shifts are imported to iOS calendar.
・Google Calendar Sync
You can upload your shift schedule to Google Calendar.
You can input and view other person’s shift too.
Quickly check schedule and shifts with widget
Just swipe to the left in the home screen and you can easily check.
You can choose the period of use from 1 month, 6 months, 1 year. The longer the period, the better the price!
It will be automatically continued when the use period expires.
To terminate automatic subscription, please carry out cancellation processing from the setting application.
Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
4. Supershift Shift Work Calendar
“Supershift is great for keeping up with your shift working schedule and all other calendar events in between. With Supershift, scheduling is easy and quick, plus it works with the Apple Watch for a quick view. You can customize shifts with colors and icons and add as many shifts per day as you’d like.
Create reports for earnings, hours per shifts, overtime and shift counting (e.g. vacation days).
• DARK MODE
A beautiful dark mode makes viewing your schedule at night more comfortable.
Define rotations and apply them for up to 2 years in advance.
• APPLE WATCH
View current and upcoming shifts on the watch app and watch complications. The watch app includes countdown timers for time to start and time remaining.
Widgets that can show day, 2 weeks, 4 weeks or agenda view.
Supershift Pro features:
• iOS CALENDAR EXPORT
Export shifts to the iOS calendar (e.g. Google or iCloud calendar) to share your schedule with friends and family.
• PDF EXPORT
Create and share a PDF version of your monthly calendar. The PDF can be customized with title, times, breaks, duration, notes, location and total hours worked.
• CLOUD SYNC
Use cloud sync to keep all your iOS devices in sync. If you get a new iPhone or iPad cloud sync can be used to restore your data (requires iOS 10 or later).
• iOS CALENDAR EVENTS
Birthdays, appointments and other events from external calendars (e.g. Google or iCloud calendar) can be shown alongside your shifts.”
5. Work Shift Calendar (Shifter)
You can carry out an exhaustive control of your working day and your income quick and easily thanks to our statistics system.
– Create fully configurable shifts.
– Add your workday, with option to include split shift and rest time. Keep track of your schedules.
– Enter your income, overtime and early exit. Set up earnings and control working time easily.
– Create alarms associated with that shift (for that day or for the previous day) and customize its sound.
– Paint up to two shifts per day.
– Import your shifts from one calendar to another.
– Add icons associated with a date.
– Create notes on each day and add reminders with alarms. Don’t ever forget important appointments or notes.
– Customize the sound of alarms.
– Include images in your notes.
– Create a widget for your desktop and view your calendar even without opening the app.
– Choose between weekly and monthly Widget.
– Enjoy the Monthly and Annual View (which allows you to see all months of the year just by sliding the screen, as well as Annual Statistics).
– Export your calendar to Google calendar.
– Add national holidays directly from Google Calendar.
– Control working time and earnings by selecting a range of dates in the Statistics section.
– View upcoming notes at a glance.
– Compare different calendars.
– Share your calendar (monthly, annual view or comparison of calendars) with your friends via WhatsApp, email, Telegram…
– Create backups easily.
– Set up to ten different calendars.
– Import other calendars simply.
– Use the icon search to find them quickly.
EASY TO USE
– Modify your calendar in two ways:
(1) Quick mode or Paint: Select an event from the drop-down list and click on the days to paint them with that event.
(2) Edit Mode: Select one or more days and perform actions in the selected day range (repeat, copy, cut, paste, delete or assign shifts).
– Shifts menu: you can see all the shifts of that calendar, create new ones, edit, reorder or import them.
– Easy to use.
– Clear interface.
– PRO version that unlocks great advantages.
– Tutorial with the basic functions of the app and help section (FAQs).
– Fast and personalized customer service.
– Social networks: enjoy explanatory videos, information about new updates and more visual content by joining our Shifter community.
SUPPORT OUR WORK
We are a very small team of people who make a great effort to develop Shifter. If you like this app, you can help us improving it and continue adding new features. Buying PRO version not only activates all its advantages, but also greatly support the continuous development of the app.
FACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM: @ShifterCalendar”