If you are looking for the Best Free Shortcut App For Android to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best Free Shortcut App For Android that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best Free Shortcut App For Android, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best Free Shortcut App For Android
1. Shortcut Maker
Simply select the feature and click on CREATE to shortcut. That’s it!
Quite simple right?
You can also use this app to launch an actvity from installed app.
Apps and Activities: Create shortcut of installed apps and activities.
Folder and Files : Create shortcut of folder and files from internal storage.
Intents: Create shortcut of android system intents along with the default app.
Quick Settings: Create shortcut to quickly change your system settings.
Website: Shortcut for your favourite website.
User Requested: Features that are requested by users.
#Custom#: Just a bonus and fresh feature to get shortcuts from installed apps and edit in this app before creating.
Contact me: Shortcut to mail me your suggestions 🙂
Shortcut Preview: after selecting the activity app will show you a preview of shortcut before creating. Here you can also rename the shortcut name. You can also add shortcut to favourite.
History: here you can check the list of shortcuts created by you.
Favourite: here you can check the list of your favourite shortcuts.
If you wish to add any features in this app, please send me your responses and feedbacks on Rkamewar1111@gmail.com (Don’t forget to add app name in subject)
Special Thanks to MaterialSearchView (Thanks MiguelCatalan! :)) for providing a free searchview with a clean UI with simple implementation. Here’s the link the library I used for this:
2. Screenshot Easy
“Screenshot Easy lets you take screenshots on your tablet, phone or other Android device the easy way! The screen recorder allows you to capture a video which you can easily share with your friends. Capture full screen scroll pages, with the scrolling screenshot functionality. Website screenshot captures a full size web page in high quality.
Use the easiest screenshot app to not only take snapshots but also view, edit or share them directly.
Depending on your device you can use the following triggers:
• Overlay icon
• Hidden overlay area
• Notification icon click
• Camera hardware button
• Custom shortcut
• Locale, Tasker plugin support
• Power connect/disconnect
★Featuring screen recording using the screen record functionality!★
• Screen Record
• Website Screenshot
• Scrolling Screenshot
• Scroll capture (Browser: Share URL)
• Image editor
• Website screenshot: Full size!!
• Screen recorder
• Encoder (MP4)
• Crop (Rotate, Aspect ratio, Shape)
• Join: Images / Videos
• Trim: Video
• Viewer (Photo / Video)
• Image format (JPG, PNG, WEBP)
• Quick settings tile
• File Manager
• No root required
• And more!
Use the subfolders option to categorize your screen captures to, for example, prevent Instagram screenshots mixing with Facebook captures. This way you can create separate folders for your favorite app, site or game video and don’t need to use a file manager.
For questions, comments or feature requests just contact us!
Visit us on: https://icecoldapps.com
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/IceColdApps
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/IceColdApps
Some devices are not able to capture secure pages like banking apps or Youtube protected content.
Internet: Website Screenshot
Audio: Screen Recording”
This App is used to manage the shortcuts of your Android device, you can bookmark and put them on your Homescreen
You can manage the shortcuts:
App installed in your phone
Create app shortcuts on the homescreen to launch two apps directly in split screen mode.
pictures/videos/audios/documents in your phone
Quickly launch the page inside the app to save your time
Create a shortcut inside the specified app
Create shortcuts to commonly used tools (Search box,Download Dir,Stop Watch,Alarm,Call,Space clean,Voice Recorder,Power usage,Ring)
Various settings in your phone (Language,Default home app,Date and time,Battery saver,Developer options,App Manager,Location,VR,Access Point Names,Notification access,Print,Android Beam,Privacy,Wifi advanced,Connections,Change system settings,VPN,Assistant,Biometrics and security,Default apps,Appear on top,Storage,Network operator,Mobile networks,Fingerprint,Screen saver,Data usage,Captioning,Keyboard,Wallpaper,Audio Effect,Password,Display,Bluetooth,About phone,Accounts,WLAN,Sound and vibration,NFC,Cast Setting,Accessibility,Tap and pay,Airplane mode)
Quickly launch a page inside Instagram （Create post,Reels,Story camera,Insights,Direct,Explore,My profile,Theme,Activity）
Quickly launch a page inside Twitter (Tweet,QR code,Live,Messages,Camera,Explore,Lists,Search,Account,Connect people,Followed topics,Trends,Settings)
Quickly launch a page inside Facebook (Code generator,Live,Nearby,Notifications,Events,Requests,Notes,Groups,New message,Friends,Profile)
Put your favorite youtube channel/youtuber/vloger on the desktop and open it directly to watch
Customize App Icon ， We have built-in tens of thousands of icons and styles, as well as a universal icon editor.
On some Android™ devices, the file manager is already available on the system. We did not even pass it as name files, so we developed a shortcut to open it directly in the file manager”
4. Shortcut Creator
“This application allows you to create shortcuts on local files and folders, applications, settings, contacts, messages and even you can customize shortcuts from other apps. You can provide your own shortcut title and use many different features for customizing the shortcut icon: use icon of the related application, crop image exported from external gallery, import icons from file, use icon from external theme. The app also supports native widgets – you can create a widget instead of a shortcut. Later the widget icon, title and appearance can be changed. In addition you can organize shortcuts in the Collections database using different methods like hierarchy or tags. Later you can use Collections dialogs to get quick access to the organized shortcuts.
Some features require Pro mode (an in-app purchase) but Trial mode does not block them at first and you’re given time to test them. Trial is absolutely IDENTICAL to Pro so don’t buy Pro if you think that something will be changed.
On Android Oreo (8.0) there is a new way to add shortcuts on the main screen and the Launcher automatically adds a small Shortcut Creator icon to the right bottom corner of any shortcut icon. I’ve found only one workaround for this – add from widgets. Please check the related how-to video on the first page of the app.
Features of Shortcut Creator:
– ability to create shortcuts on local files, folders, applications, settings, contacts and messages.
– use an additional free component for creating shortcuts on switcher on some settings and also composite mode switcher.
– support of native widgets which can be used as a container for a shortcut.
– ability to re-use already created shortcuts in the History feature and add shortcuts from other apps.
– organize all your shortcuts in the Collections database with ability to export/import selected shortcuts.
– the system can automatically set up tags for each type of shortcut; for apps it also can add the app category; the user can easily add any other custom tags.
– flexible layout and appearance system for File Browser and Collections dialogs.
– manage your icons collections and import a new icon collection from zip archive (Pro mode required).
– select images from different Android galleries and rich crop functionality for creating a new icon from the selected image.
– parse themes for some popular Launchers and provide ability to use their icons (Pro mode required) and wallpapers.
– app has not write access to internal storage and sdcard and works only in its private area.
– support tablet devices.
Currently the app allows you to buy Pro mode only. This mode provides following benefits:
– Import icons to the icon gallery.
– Use icons from themes.
– Add sub-collections in the Collection database.
– Export shortcuts from Collection database (but import is free).
– Removing any ad (if it will be added in the future) and other annoying dialogs.
– Reading your content on SDCard is required for selecting some local file which will be used as target for a shortcut.
– Reading your contacts is required for selecting some contact which will be used as a target for a shortcut.
– Install shortcuts is required for core functionality.
– Internet access is required only for advertising and is not used in other parts of the app.
On Android 6.0 there is a system ability to block access to your local file system and contacts – the app takes this into account and handles all cases correctly.”
5. Simple Shortcuts – Create Shortcuts
Create shortcuts with names
Create shortcuts with names and custom shapes
Simple Shortcuts app allows creating shortcut with variety of unique options like:
Custom shapes, Unique option that allows creating shortcut icons with heart, Ace, apple shapes.
Name the shortcuts.”
6. “Shortcutter – Quick Settings, Shortcuts & Widgets”
“Shortcutter is the ultimate Android Quick Settings, Shortcut Provider & Quick Access Toolbox giving you instant access to Apps, Contacts, Web Sites, Settings, Actions, Activities, Shortcuts & Services in an instant.
It’s simpler than it looks & it’s free to use, with additional features for less than the cost of a cup of coffee, its also under constant development!.
Access 100’s of shortcuts from your home screen launcher, the system quick settings pull-down, the Shortcutter always on top Side Bar/Launcher or via Shortcutters Widget’s.
Please pay attention to the guides & contact me if you need help 🙂
Shortcutter Side Bar / Side Launcher:
– A Floating Toolbox or Swipe out Side Bar that’s always on top and accessible
– Can be positioned at the right, left or bottom of your screen.
– Over 100 shortcuts available, including up to 40 Custom tiles giving you direct access to Apps, Activities, System Shortcuts, Direct Call, Direct Dial & Web Links!
– Create your own theme, layout & design.
System Quick Settings Pull Down Tiles:
How to add them: https://youtu.be/uaPtqfXkIkE
* An abundance of additional Quick Settings tiles & services available for the standard user*
* Additional tiles for Advanced users with Settings Secure access.
* Additional root tiles also available for the power users out there.
Exposed Launcher Shortcuts (micro app’s):
– Shortcutter Exposed Launcher Shortcuts allow you to toggle settings & services from your app drawer, home screen, HTC Edge Sense, Tasker & more!
A number of tiles & services require elevated permissions:
* Admin – Screen Lock.
* Accessibility – Secure Activity Detection, Power Menu, Recent Apps & Split Screen, Secure Power Menu & detecting volume key presses for Volume Panel.
Some of the Shortcuts/Tiles/Toggles available:
– Auto Sync
– App Drawer/Folder
– Battery Percentage
– Brightness Preset
– Screen Cast
– Launch Camera
– Clipboard Editor
– Countdown Timer
– Data Usage
– Data Speed
– Expand Quick Settings
– Expand Notifications
– Floating Calculator
– File Browser
– Font Scale
– Keyboard/IME Selector
– Location Mode: Off, Device Only, Battery Saving & High Accuracy*
– In Ear Audio
– Notification Log
– Mobile Data (Non direct)
– Multi Window
– Mute Media
– My Location
– My Play Apps
– New Tweet
– New Email
– Next Alarm
– Night Light/Desk Clock
– Power Menu
– Play/Pause Music
– Power Saver*
– Quick SMS
– Quick Reminder
– Recent Apps, Back & Home buttons.
– RAM Usage
– Rounded Corners
– Ring Mode
– Screen Wake AKA Caffeine
– Screen Record
— Custom video profileçs
– Screenshot – High Res
— Custom save location for screenshots & recordings.
— Notifications with View, Share & Delete actions
– Screen Timeout
– Screen Brightness Mode
– Speaker Audio
– Screen Filter AKA Night Mode
– Screen Lock – *Requires Device Admin*
– Screen Orientation
– Tethering & HotSpot
– Touch Vibration
– Custom Pie style volume Panel
– Unknown Sources
– Web Search
– WiFi Hotspot
– SystemUI Tuner
– Custom Tiles – Add a shortcut to any application, activity, shortcut on your device, assign a web address/search term, direct dial, direct message or shell command (Root).
With Settings Secure Access (Enabled with a PC command):
– Data Roaming
– Ambient Display
– Heads Up Notifications
– Immersive Mode/Expanded Desktop
– Keep Screen On While Charging
Additional ROOT ONLY Tiles:
– Mobile Network Mode
– Advanced Power Menu
– Assign shell commands to custom tiles
Add an extra layer of security in your quick settings pulldown, replace your existing tiles with shortcutter tiles & enable the Lock Shortcutter Pull-Down Tiles option!
Some functionality may be impacted by manufacturer changes”