If you are looking for the Best Free Sip App For Android to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best Free Sip App For Android that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best Free Sip App For Android, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best Free Sip App For Android
“Be together whenever, with our free* all-in-one communication app, complete with unlimited text, voice, video calling and group video chat features. Easily sync your messages and contacts to your Android phone and connect with anyone, anywhere.
CROSS-APP MESSAGING AND CALLING
Connect with your Instagram friends right from Messenger. Simply search for them by name or username to message or call.
Send messages that only last for a moment. Opt in to use vanish mode where seen messages disappear after you exit the chat.
New privacy settings let you choose who can reach you, and where your messages are delivered.
Lost for words? You can customize your reactions, with lots more emojis to choose from, including 🎉 and 🔥.
Choose from fun themes and colors, like Tie-Dye or Love, to make your chats more personal.
Watch videos, tv shows, and movies with your friends over Messenger Video Chat and Rooms when you can’t be together. Capture every moment and reaction in real-time.
GET THE GROUP TOGETHER WITH ROOMS
Send a link to group video chat with anyone, even if they don’t have Messenger. Host up to 50 people with no time limits.
FREE* VIDEO CALLS TO STAY CONNECTED
Keep your friends and family close with unlimited live video chatting. Host group video calls with up to 8 people, with high-quality audio, high definition video, and interactive video features like face filters.
UNLIMITED FREE* TEXT & PHONE CALLS
Skip exchanging phone numbers and simply send a message to your Facebook friends, even if they’re across the world. Enjoy high-quality voice and text messaging on mobile, tablet, and desktop.
TURN OFF THE LIGHTS IN DARK MODE
Give your eyes some rest with a sleek new look that darkens the colors of the chat interface.
*RECORD AND SEND VOICE AND VIDEO MESSAGES
When text just won’t cut it, just hit record and send. Say, sing, show, or shout it out loud.*
EXPRESS YOURSELF WITH STICKERS, GIFS, AND EMOJIS
Use custom stickers to show your creative side. You can even add effects and filters to video calls.
*SEND FILES, PHOTOS, AND VIDEOS
There’s no limit to the number of files you want to share with your friends.*
PLAN AND MAKE IT HAPPEN
Make plans to get together with polls and more. Suggest a meeting spot or tell friends where you are by sharing your location with just a few taps.
*SEND AND REQUEST MONEY WITH NO FEES
Send and receive money securely and quickly—right in the app. Split payments in group chats to share rent, travel, and other expenses. Start sending money to friends and family by adding your debit card, PayPal account (fees may apply), or prepaid card. Only available in the US.*
CHAT WITH BUSINESSES
Easily connect with your favorite businesses to make reservations, get customer support, find deals and more.
BRING SMS INTO MESSENGER
No need to open multiple apps to stay in touch. Use one app for SMS and Messenger.
COMPATIBLE ACROSS PLATFORMS
Chat with friends across an array of devices, like desktop, Portal, and others.
LEARN MORE about Messenger texting and group video chat at: http://messenger.com (http://messenger.com/)
* Data rates apply
Some Messenger features may not be available in your country or region.”
2. “Discord – Chat, Talk & Hangout”
“Discord is where you can make a home for your communities and friends. Where you can stay close and have fun over text, voice, and video chat. Whether you’re part of a school club, a gaming group, a worldwide art community, or just a handful of friends who want to spend time together, Discord makes it easy to talk every day, and hang out more often.
CREATE AN INVITE-ONLY PLACE
• Discord servers are organized into topic-based channels where you can collaborate, share, have meetings, or just talk to friends about your day without clogging up a group chat.
• Send a message directly to a friend or call them up with our voice chat feature
• Voice channels make hanging out easy. Got a free moment? Grab a seat in a voice channel so friends can see you’re around and pop in to talk without having to call. You can even watch videos together!
• Reliable tech for staying close with friends. Low-latency voice and video chat feels like you’re meeting in the same room.
• Easily talk with friends while gaming and steam roll the competition.
• Be a meme messenger with easy image sharing
STAY CLOSE WITH TEXT, VIDEO, AND VOICE CHAT
• Wave hello over video, watch friends stream their games, share stories over voice calls, or gather up and have a drawing session with screen share.
• Snap a photo and turn it into your own custom emojis and share them with friends.
• Share anything from funny videos and stories to your latest group photos, and pin your favorites to remember those moments later.
• Hang out in group channels or talk privately with direct messages
• Zoom through convos with friends using topic-specific channels!
FOR A FEW OR A FANDOM
• Custom moderation tools and permission levels can group up your friends or teams, organize meetings for your local book club, or bring together music fans from around the world.
• Create moderators, give special members access to private channels, and much more.
Lost in the newest MMO? Need friends to find the ark? Text and Voice chat on Discord!”
3. Zoiper IAX SIP VOIP Softphone
For support please visit: http://community.zoiper.com
Zoiper softphone offers a simple user interface and superb audio quality for smooth Voice over IP experience.
Contact us for whitelabel versions with your logo and company or for our VoiP SDK if you want to build your own solution or visit http://www.zoiper.com/en/voip-sdk
Available for both SIP and IAX systems, Zoiper is a phone solution perfectly fit for end users, service providers, call centers or any business willing to benefit from VoIP communications.
Want to distribute it to your users ? Use the free automatic provisioning system on http://oem.zoiper.com and avoid tedious manual configurations!.
IMPORTANT: Zoiper softphone is a standalone client-side software VOIP phone application and is not bundled together with a voip service. To make and receive voip calls using Zoiper, you must subscribe to any SIP or IAX based service provider across the globe.
Zoiper’s key features include:
– Support for different color schemes
– Bluetooth support
– Lowest battery usage with highest reliability / stability on google play
– Lowest latency of all android softphones
– Excellent audio quality, even on older devices
– Supports calling over 3G and WIFI
– Multiprotocol with SIP and IAX support, compatible with all RFC
– Background / multitasking support
– Integration with the native android contact list
– Speakerphone mute and hold
– UDP and TCP transports (use TCP for better battery life!)
– Supports g711 (ulaw, alaw), speex, iLBC and gsm codecs
– Supports sending of DTMF
– DNS SRV
– Built-in echo cancellation
– STUN support
– Change ringtone per account
– Call waiting
– Video support (gold users only)
– ZRTP / TLS support (gold users only)
– Call Transfer (gold users only)
– Wideband audio (gold users only)
Zoiper is also available as customized branding solutions or VoIP SDK, please contact us for more information.
– Phones that are unstable because they have broken audio implementations:
Alcatel one touch series (poor audio drivers cause system freezes and crashes)
HTC one m8 (causes freezes.)
WARNING: using Zoiper as a default dialer may interfere with dialing 911 emergency services.
WARNING: Please use only versions from the appstore, we have reasons to believe some of the (russian) .apk files floating on the web contain a trojan that might steal username and password and make fraudulent calls. The official zoiper from google play is safe to use.”
The app routes calls dialed from your phone’s built-in contacts app to VoIP. In settings you can choose when to use VoIP and when to make standard phone calls, based on being logged in to Wifi, and/or based on number prefixes. Visit sipdroid.org for more info.
For optimal battery usage reserve a free VoIP PBX on pbxes.org, and manage your SIP trunks using a web browser.
Being open source, Sipdroid has often been cloned appearing under names such as Guava, aSIP, Fritz!App, …”