If you are looking for the Best Free Sip Provider App For Android to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best Free Sip Provider App For Android that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best Free Sip Provider App For Android, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best Free Sip Provider App For Android
“Linphone is an open source app offering free audio/video calls and text messaging. With Linphone, you can be reachable at any time, even if the app is closed, with a WiFi or 3G/4G internet connection.
Linphone key features:
* high definition audio and video calls
* audio conference calls with various participants
* pictures and file sharing
* Linphone accounts reachable at any time, even if the app is closed (thanks to push notifications)
* secure communication (encryption options)
* compliant with a large number of SIP-compatible VoIP service providers allowing to reach everyone that has a “classic” phone line.
Linphone is available on the main mobile and desktop operating systems and offers various specific features for advanced users (codecs, transport standard, encryption options, DTMF…). For more information, see Linphone project website: www.linphone.org
Note for developers and professionals:
Linphone can be rebranded and customized to meet specific needs. Contact Belledonne Communications www.belledonne-communications.com for any specific development query.”
2. Zoiper IAX SIP VOIP Softphone
“Zoiper is a FREE IAX and SIP softphone application for voip calls over 3G or WiFi. There are NO ADVERTISEMENTS.
For support please visit: http://community.zoiper.com
Zoiper softphone offers a simple user interface and superb audio quality for smooth Voice over IP experience.
Contact us for whitelabel versions with your logo and company or for our VoiP SDK if you want to build your own solution or visit http://www.zoiper.com/en/voip-sdk
Available for both SIP and IAX systems, Zoiper is a phone solution perfectly fit for end users, service providers, call centers or any business willing to benefit from VoIP communications.
Want to distribute it to your users ? Use the free automatic provisioning system on http://oem.zoiper.com and avoid tedious manual configurations!.
IMPORTANT: Zoiper softphone is a standalone client-side software VOIP phone application and is not bundled together with a voip service. To make and receive voip calls using Zoiper, you must subscribe to any SIP or IAX based service provider across the globe.
Zoiper’s key features include:
– Support for different color schemes
– Bluetooth support
– Lowest battery usage with highest reliability / stability on google play
– Lowest latency of all android softphones
– Excellent audio quality, even on older devices
– Supports calling over 3G and WIFI
– Multiprotocol with SIP and IAX support, compatible with all RFC
– Background / multitasking support
– Integration with the native android contact list
– Speakerphone mute and hold
– UDP and TCP transports (use TCP for better battery life!)
– Supports g711 (ulaw, alaw), speex, iLBC and gsm codecs
– Supports sending of DTMF
– DNS SRV
– Built-in echo cancellation
– STUN support
– Change ringtone per account
– Call waiting
– Video support (gold users only)
– ZRTP / TLS support (gold users only)
– Call Transfer (gold users only)
– Wideband audio (gold users only)
Zoiper is also available as customized branding solutions or VoIP SDK, please contact us for more information.
– Phones that are unstable because they have broken audio implementations:
Alcatel one touch series (poor audio drivers cause system freezes and crashes)
HTC one m8 (causes freezes.)
WARNING: using Zoiper as a default dialer may interfere with dialing 911 emergency services.
WARNING: Please use only versions from the appstore, we have reasons to believe some of the (russian) .apk files floating on the web contain a trojan that might steal username and password and make fraudulent calls. The official zoiper from google play is safe to use.”
The app routes calls dialed from your phone’s built-in contacts app to VoIP. In settings you can choose when to use VoIP and when to make standard phone calls, based on being logged in to Wifi, and/or based on number prefixes. Visit sipdroid.org for more info.
For optimal battery usage reserve a free VoIP PBX on pbxes.org, and manage your SIP trunks using a web browser.
Being open source, Sipdroid has often been cloned appearing under names such as Guava, aSIP, Fritz!App, …”
4. MizuDroid SIP VOIP Softphone
“MizuDroid is a free, unlocked, professional SIP softphone from Mizutech.
The app doesn’t include any VoIP service. You are free to configure it to be used with any SIP server or service provider.
Note1: You will need to have a SIP account to be able to use this softphone and calls to mobile/landline phones might cost you money. See your VoIP service provider for the exact terms and pricing.
Note2: The softphone might try to run in the background and request to ignore battery optimizations only if push notifications are impossible in your network, for example if your SIP server is on private IP and doesn’t support push notifications.
-The VoIP phone can be used with any VoIP service provider, any softswitch or PBX, including Asterisk, voipswitch, 3CX, Cisco, FreePBX, Elastix, OpenSIPS and others.
-Compatible with all IP phones and SIP dialers such as Acrobits, Bria, Linphone, Zoiper or CSipSimple
-Works on any network above 12 kbits (3G, 4G, LTE, 5G, WiFi, others).
-Not another csipsimple/sipdroid clone (SIP client stack made by Mizutech from scratch based on Mizutech AJVoIP Java SIP and media stack)
-Free for non-commercial usage. No advertisements.
-Auto adapt to your environment (device/CPU/network/server and peers capabilities)
-Minimal CPU and battery usage. File size is below 8 MB and contains all SIP signaling and media features.
-Multiple SIP accounts (from advanced settings -> general settings)
-Multiple lines (simultaneous calls)
-Push notification support direct to SIP server or via FCM
-Call divert: mute/hold/forward/transfer/conference
-HD Audio, wideband and all common audio codec: Opus, Speex, G.729, GSM, iLBC, G.711 (PCMU/PCMA),
-Enchanted audio quality: AGC, AEC, PLC, noise reduction, silence suppression
-NAT/firewall traverse capabilities (with STUN, ICE, tunnel and related technologies)
-IM (chat), video, DTMF (RFC2833, SIP INFO and in-band), Voicemail, Voice recording, Balance display, Caller ID, Number rewrite rules
-Transport protocols: UDP/TCP/TLS. Support for DNS SRV
-VoIP tunneling and encryption (optional/automatic) with auto transport selection: UDP/TCP/TLS/HTTP/VPN (VoIP over HTTP)
-Call recording and file transfer
-Presence, BLF, contacts sync
-Peer to peer encrypted VoIP media
-VoIP to native dialer integration (optional) and integration with the native contact list
-Handle incoming calls while in sleep or doze (with push notifications or running as service if push is unavailable)
…and many more
Branded softphone builds with customizations are available for VoIP service providers and companies.
Use the forum to submit any bug reports or suggestions:
Softphone user guide:
Visit the homepage for more details about this SIP client:
“Sipnetic is a free VoIP softphone based on the SIP protocol. It allows you to connect to your VoIP provider, cloud PBX, or an enterprise telephony server.
⚠️ Important note
Sipnetic doesn’t offer a VoIP service. To use Sipnetic you need an account from a SIP service provider. Some features may be not supported by all SIP providers.
• Compatibility with all standards-compliant VoIP providers and PBXes.
• Supports calling over 3G/4G and Wi-Fi.
• Modern UI.
• Great audio quality provided by the Wideband Opus codec. Legacy codecs, such as G.722, G.711, Speex, and GSM, are also supported.
• Acoustic echo cancellation and automatic gain control.
• Video calls using H.264 codec (Available as a Premium Feature).
• Support for various NAT traversal techniques, including STUN, TURN, and ICE.
• Instant Messaging with text and voice chat capabilities.
• Secure calls based on TLS, SRTP, and ZRTP protocols. End-to-end encryption of chat messages with OTRv3 protocol. ZRTP and OTR support is available as a Premium Feature.
• Integration with system contacts including built-in contact editor.
• Presence information support based on the SIMPLE protocol suite.
• Multiple SIP accounts support with automatic account selection.
• Advanced telephony features: support for multiple calls, placing call on hold, attended transfer, sending DTMF digits, voicemail message waiting indication.
• Experimental Walkie-Talkie mode well suited for low-bandwidth links.
• Light and dark UI themes (Available as a Premium Feature).
• No ads, no user tracking, no personal data collection.
• Available in English, German, Russian, and Ukrainian.
📹 Video calls experience may vary depending on the device and firmware capabilities. Sipnetic always uses the system implementation of the H.264 codec. Android 5.0 or higher is recommended.”
6. SipGo Sip dialer Low bandwidth
“The SipGo Sip Dialer is your application for all SIP calls. Our Voip Softphone works with any popular VoIP provider. SipGo is easy to use and can be set up in just a few seconds.
SipGo offers perfect security and allows you to make crystal clear voice calls over any 3G or WiFi internet connection. Save on your calling charges by integrating the use of the SipGo Sip Dialer in your daily calling routine. Call anytime you want, anywhere you go with the SipGo softphone.
SipGo is a low bandwidth sip dialer which offers the option to choose from several pre-configured providers (like VoipStunt, VoipBuster, SipNet and many others), or set up a custom SIP SoftPhone by simply filling in the details of your VoIP provider and your own credentials.
SipGo is a standalone SIP dialer and offers free SIP calling solutions for individuals and businesses alike, just make sure you’ve got a registered account with a VoIP provider which supports SIP calls.
SipGo does simply what you expect it to do: set up all your Sip calls! Enjoy the financial advantages and superior sound quality of the SipGo Sip Dialer now!
SipGo offers standard SIP calls for any of the supported SIP/Voip service providers or set up any custom Sip provider you like!
Using our app as a default dialer may interfere with dialing 911 emergency services.”