If you are looking for the Best Free Solitaire App Without Ads iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 3 Best Free Solitaire App Without Ads iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 3 Best Free Solitaire App Without Ads iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
3 Best Free Solitaire App Without Ads iPhone
“Solitaire by MobilityWare is the ORIGINAL maker of Solitaire free for iPad and iPhone. After more than 10 years on the App Store we are STILL improving our card game with fun new features. Make sure to try out our unique Daily Challenges!
The addictive game you’ve been playing on your computer for years now goes wherever you do. Whether you know it as Patience, Klondike, or just Solitaire, this popular game is one of the best games around.
== How to Play ==
Tap or drag cards to arrange them in descending order with alternating colors. When you can, move cards up to the foundation to sort all of the suits from Ace to King. You can draw one card at a time for a more relaxing game, or draw three for a challenge to train your brain!
== Features ==
– Daily Challenges: Earn crowns & trophies by solving each day’s new challenge
– Levels & Titles: Earn points every time you play to level up and achieve new titles
– Winning Deals: Play deals where you know there is at least one winning solution
– Stickers: Send cute reaction stickers to your friends through iMessage
– Customization: Change your background, card backs and card faces for a personalized experience
– Show Me How To Win: Improve your strategy by using the “Show Me How To Win” feature
– Leaderboards & Statistics: See how you stack up against other players, or try to beat your own high score
– Custom Settings: Play right or left-handed, portrait or landscape, standard or vegas scoring, and adjust hands to draw-1 or draw-3
– Unlimited hints and Undos
== More Fun Card Games from MobilityWare ==
MobilityWare makes the best card games on the App Store. Try some of our other games:
– Spider Solitaire
– Pyramid Solitaire
– Crown Solitaire
– Tripeaks Solitaire
– Spider Go Solitaire
– Castle Solitaire
– Destination Solitaire
– Blackjack casino game
For answers to frequently asked questions, head over to
LIKE US on Facebook
For the latest, check out
Join over 100 million users playing Solitaire for iOS! Our version of Solitaire is free and is the most popular in the Play Store! Take on our Daily Challenges for a new Solitaire experience each and every day. Download now to play the best classic Solitaire card game on iOS now!
EXCLUSIVE FEATURES WITH SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE
– NO Ad interruptions or Banners!
– Ability to play future Daily Challenges!
– Four Exclusive Themes with Four Gorgeous Card Sets!
About Solitaire Subscription
Solitaire Subscription is an optional subscription that gives you access to seamless play without any ads, the ability to play future Daily Challenges and exclusive themes.
You can subscribe to Solitaire for a term of one month, three months or for one year. New subscribers can choose a one-week trial subscription at no cost. The monthly term costs US$1.99. The three-month term costs US$4.99. The yearly term costs US$14.99. The subscriber’s iTunes Account will be charged when the purchase is confirmed. Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited when a subscription is purchased.
Subscriptions renew automatically unless automatic renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current term. Renewal prices are US$1.99 per month, US$4.99 per every three months, or US$14.99 per year. The subscriber’s iTunes Account will be charged for a renewal in the last 24 hours of the current period. Purchasers can manage their subscription and turn off automatic renewal in their Account Settings.
Subscriptions may be stopped by turning off automatic renewal at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. A subscription cannot be cancelled in the middle of its term.
Please see our Terms of Service at http://mobilityware.com/eula.php”
2. Solitaire (No Ads)
A must for every Solitaire fan: Classic Solitaire with multiplayer fun and a large online community. Above all else, Klondike Solitaire requires brains and efficiency. Join one of the largest ad-free card game communities for free and then, solve your deck and challenge your friends!
Whether you are a hardcore fan or a casual player, with us, you will always find an opponent at eye level. The joy of playing cards is our priority, and we invite you over to our card tables.
LIVE CARD GAME EXPERIENCE
– Play live against real opponents anytime at the Solitaire Palace.
– Experience an active community of players.
– Chat with other card game fans.
EASY TO PLAY
– No need to register; just start playing.
– Enjoy direct play thanks to automatic player search.
– Move card stacks at a single tap.
SOLITAIRE, AS YOU KNOW IT
– Use original Solitaire playing cards or house cards with optimized legibility.
– Choose your card deck: American, French, Tournament, …
– Discover various special rules: Double Deck, Jokers, Easthaven, and many more.
– Play with classic Klondike rules or according to your personal preferences.
FAIR-PLAY COMES FIRST
– We provide constant support by our customer service team.
– Our card shuffling is independently tested and reliable.
– The privacy settings in the Solitaire Palace are flexibly adjustable.
HOBBY CARD GAME
– Gain experience and level up.
– Solitaire is stress relief and memory training in one.
– Make your way through the league up to the top 10.
– In tournaments and at long-lasting tables, you can boost your endurance.
HOW TO PLAY SOLITAIRE
With us, you play Klondike Solitaire live with real opponents. All of you have the same amount of time, but if you can solve your figure more effectively, you will get more points! Sort the sequences from King to Ace by combining the face-up cards in the middle of the table and drawing a card from the stock if you need some help. You can move the cards into the foundation sorted by suit and gradually reach the solution. Who makes the fewest moves?
Like Solitaire Palace on Facebook
Learn more about us and our games:
You can download this app for free. It is permanently completely free to play. However, you can purchase optional game enhancements such as game chips, premium membership, and special playing cards within the game.
The game requires an active internet connection.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
If you need help, feel free to contact our friendly customer service:
Solitaire is mainly intended for an adult audience. According to German law, Solitaire is not a gambling game. In our app, there is no real money and no real prizes to win. Practice or success in casino games without real winnings (“Social Casino Games”) does not imply future success in games for real money.
Solitaire Palace is a product by Spiele-Palast GmbH (Palace of Cards). Playing with family, friends, or dedicated groups is one of the favorite pastimes for many people! Our mission is to give this joy of playing a digital home at the Palace of Cards and build a lively community of players through high-quality implementations of online card games.
We wish you a good hand
Your Solitaire Palace Team”
3. Solitaire City (Ad Free)
“Play all your favorite solitaire games such as Klondike, Double Klondike, Spider, FreeCell, Spiderette, Tri-Peaks, Scorpion, Pyramid and many more. This paid version of Solitaire City® is completely advert free, contains no In-App Purchases, no tracking and doesn’t collect any analytics data. Your privacy is important to us! If you’ve played thousands of games with the free version of Solitaire City then your scores, statistics and customizations will now be automatically transferred to this paid version so there’s no excuse not to upgrade now! Solitaire City is a Universal App! Buy once and play it on all your iOS devices with tablet enhanced high resolution graphics on iPads and detailed HD graphics on all devices that have Retina displays.
Numerous game rules offer nearly 70 solitaire variations:
* Klondike (6 variations)
* Spider One, Two and Four Suits
* FreeCell (7 variations)
* Double Klondike (3 variations)
* Spiderette One, Two and Four Suits
* Tri-Peaks (2 variations)
* Scorpion One, Two and Four Suits
* Alternations (4 variations)
* Three Shuffles and a Draw
* Demon/Canfield (4 variations)
* Poker Squares (4 variations)
* Pyramid (4 variations)
* Cribbage Squares (3 variations)
* Golf (4 variations)
* Casket (2 variations)
* Eliminator (3 variations)
* Yukon (3 variations)
* La Belle Lucie
* Demon Fan
* Super Flower Garden
* Baker’s Dozen
* Blind Alleys (2 variations)
* Accordion (2 variations)
Solitaire City is played against the clock for points. The faster you complete a game, the higher your score. Think you have an epic score? Then take a look at the numerous Game Center leaderboards to see how it compares with players from all around the world.
A unique training system is included that teaches you the game rules and points out valid moves as you play. No more confusing rules to read. Learn new solitaire games as you play!
* No adverts or In-App purchases
* Automatically transfers your scores and statistics from the free version
* Universal iPhone/iPad App
* Drag cards or tap to move them
* Classic Solitaire/Patience (Klondike)
* Stunning HD graphics on all Retina displays
* Enhanced HD graphics on iPads
* Landscape & portrait support
* Rotate the device during play to switch orientation
* Impressive graphical effects
* Timed scoring system
* Game Center online leaderboards and achievements
* Interactive training
* Suggest a move button
* Listen to iTunes music while playing
* Fun sound effects and sound themes
* Create your own sound themes
* Custom background graphics
* Use photos from your album or camera as a background or card back
* Choice of detailed card designs and card backs
* Replay the same game deal
* Unlimited undos
* Saves game position when the phone rings
* Left and right handed options
* Serious addiction
1) Three Shuffles and a Draw, La Belle Lucie etc can be found under the “Fan Games” section as separate game Rules.
2) You can either drag cards onto other cards or use the new Tap to Move feature – tap on a card to highlight it grey and then tap where you want it to move to. You can turn Tap to Move off from the Solitaire City Settings screen if you always drag cards.
3) There is an option that can ask you to confirm if you want to end a game on the Settings screen. It’s called “Confirm New/End” and if you’re prone to accidentally hitting the New button during play then simply turn it on.
Try our other games “10 Pin Shuffle” and “Silly Saucers”, also available on the App Store.”