If you are looking for the Best Free Spin Class App For Android to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best Free Spin Class App For Android that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best Free Spin Class App For Android, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best Free Spin Class App For Android
1. “Strava: Track Running, Cycling & Swimming”
Marathon training or simply love going for a bike ride? Turn your phone into a sophisticated cycle or running tracker with Strava. Try out a new trail with Strava distance tracker and mile counter or even track running speed. Join millions of active people and reach your goals!
Fitness Training with Strava Activity Tracker: 3 Ways to Train Smarter
1. Record routes, track running & analyze: Track distance, swim pace, cycle speed, elevation gained & calories burned
2. Map your route: Mix up your run, swim or ride with the world’s largest trail network
3. Training challenges: Push yourself with monthly Challenges & compete with others
DISTANCE TRACKER & MILE COUNTER
• Track running, cycling and swimming: Compare your performance over time
• Track distance, pace, speed, elevation gained and calories burned on every run
• Mile counter: Use your Android device, Wear OS device or pretty much every GPS device out there
CONNECT & SHARE
• Record routes on your Strava feed so friends & followers can comment & share their own progress
• Your cycle route is the best? Share the route map & photos of your latest bike ride
• Join Clubs of brands, teams and friends for activities and growing communities
• Set your fitness goals and get customizable training plans. Use the distance tracker and set your own time or segment goals
• Get live feedback to help you train safer & perform better
RUNNING TRACKER and TRAINING
• Marathon training hit a plateau? Track distance and boost your performance with running tracker Strava and access tailored plans with Premium
• Turn your device into a personal coach for triathlon or marathon training
It doesn’t stop at running and cycling, you can use Strava activity tracker for a whole range of sports:
• Alpine Ski
• Rock Climb
• Indoor running
• Indoor cycling
• Gym workouts
…and many more!
NOTE ON GPS SUPPORT:
Strava depends on GPS for recording activities. In some devices, the GPS does not work properly and Strava will not record effectively. If your Strava recordings show poor location estimation behavior, please try to update the operating system to the most recent version. There are some devices which have consistently poor performance with no known remedies. On these devices, we restrict installation of Strava, for example the Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 and the Galaxy Express 2.
See our support site for more information: https://strava.zendesk.com/entries/27141334-Does-Strava-4-x-run-on-my-Android-device”
2. Flywheel Sports
• Bring our epic in-studio experience home with the Flywheel Home Bike. Stream unlimited live and on-demand classes to your own Android device or Chromecast.*
• Reserve Flywheel stadium cycling and precision training classes
• Purchase credits, memberships, and gift cards
• View and manage your reservations and account info
• Track performance data like speed, resistance, and calories burned after every class and over time
• Discover your class rank to see how you perform against other riders
* Requires Flywheel Home Bike and subscription.
* Android 7 and above recommended for video streaming”
3. CycleGo: Cycling + Running
Want to get in shape? Trying to lose weight? Whatever your goal may be, CycleGo is the app you need to achieve it by taking your indoor cycling and treadmill workouts to the next level.
Have an exercise bike or a treadmill? Then you’re ready to follow our virtual trainers as they guide and motivate you in reaching your goals.
1. Structured workouts for all levels
2. Easy to follow
3. No sensors required
4. Audio voice guidance
5. Create your own workouts
1. Structured workouts for all levels
Whether you have been cycling for years or are just starting, CycleGo is for you. You will find classes to fit all levels.
Only have 15 minutes? No problem! You can choose the length of each class (from 15 to 180 minutes). Don’t let a busy schedule keep you from working out!
2. Easy to follow
The classes are easy to follow, thanks to the information constantly displayed on the screen:
– Pedaling speed (RPM)
– Resistance level
– Standing / Seated – Jumps / Sprints
You can even follow the pedaling speed simply by watching the virtual trainer.
3. Audio voice guidance
Real voices will guide you and give you helpful motivation just when you need it.
You don’t need an internet connection to use CycleGo. So no buffering issues, and you can take it with you everywhere you go!
INFORMATION ABOUT THE SUBSCRIPTION
The download and usage of CycleGo is free of charge and includes 3 workouts. You have the option to pay for a monthly/yearly subscription or buy a Lifetime Membership to get access to all the workouts.
The subscription automatically renews if it is not cancelled within 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period. Your account will be charged for the next subscription period up to 24 hours prior to the current subscription expiring. It is not possible to cancel an existing in-app subscription. You can disable the automatic renewal function at any time by adjusting your account settings.
CycleGo General Terms & Conditions: http://www.cycle-go.com/terms.html”
4. Exercise Bike Workout
“”Exercise bike workout” will help you to exercise less and get more benefits!
The basic idea of exercise bike interval workout(HIIT) is simple: the alternation of high and low intensity.
The purpose of exercise bike interval workout(HIIT) is to burn more calories, lose more fat and build more muscle in less time.
What app can do:
– voice prompts (enable it in settings, Google Text-to-Speech needs to be installed)
– share workout data with Google Fit. Enable “Share data with Google Fit” in settings.
– calculate your heart rates zone. It’s based on Karvonen heart rate reserve method. Just enter your age and resting heart rate in settings.
– calculate burned calories,
– has 6 workouts
– ability to create and customize custom workouts,
– customizing colors for each interval,
– sound and vibration prompts on interval changing
– list view and chart view history
How to use:
– enter your gender, age, weight and resting heart rate to calculate burned calories and heart rates zone,
– select workout on workouts screen. Click on workout name in the upper left corner of the main screen to get to the workouts screen,
– get on exercise bike,
– just follow the progress bar and the audio prompts
To restore purchases click “Restore purchases” on “Help the project” screen
If you have any issues or want to report bugs, please let me know and I’ll do my best to fix them.
Please mail me if you want to help me with translation and localization.”