If you are looking for the Best Free Spirit Level App For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Free Spirit Level App For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Free Spirit Level App For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best Free Spirit Level App For iPhone
1. Bubble Level – Spirit Level
It’s great for aligning picture frames or for angle measurements.
◉ Measure the level of any surface.
◉ It can be calibrated with the click of a button and the calibration is saved automatically.
◉ It’s accurate to one tenth of a degree.
◉ Full Retina support.
This tool can be used for:
◉ Picture frame alignment
◉ Measuring angles and slopes
◉ Checking the surface level of tables, shelves or any other object
◉ Measuring the inclination of a ship, aircraft or car
◉ Roof pitch calculation
▶ Calibration instructions:
– To calibrate the level, hold the device upright against a reference surface ( landscape mode with the button to the left ) and press the red Calibrate button.
Download this app today!”
2. Bubble Level for iPhone
1. Classic water-level + Object alignment
2. Angle measurement
3. Surface flatness
4. Metal detection – detect wire inside the wall before drilling it
5. Inclinometer – Also known as a tilt – meter; will help drivers during off-road journeys, to control and minimize the risk of roll-over.
6. AR Ruler – point your camera and measure distance between objects.
With all the new features of this app, you’ll always have carpenter and off-road navigator with you!
From now, with the help of Bubble Level, you’ll never have the issues regarding:
• Alignment of the picture, board, furniture, wall and etc.!
• Calculation of different angles in various situations!
• Checking your table, shelf and surface level of every face-up objects!
• Detecting metal and even wire inside the wall
• Tracking the inclination of bike, car and etc.
These are the main occasions of app usage, but you’ll find MUCH MORE in practice!
Get Bubble Level NOW with simple, high resolution graphics and ENJOY!”
3. iHandy Level
“Not only are these tools functional, they’re also gorgeous, with woodgrain and lighting effects that makes them seem straight out of Leonardo da Vinci’s workshop.” – O’Reilly Media, “Best iPhone Apps”
“Father’s Day App for Your #1 Dad” – CNN
This is definitely the most beautiful and accurate level you can get in hand.
iHandy Carpenter is on sale now, you are able to get all the 5 tools in one app today at discounted price!
Check it out!
You can use iHandy Level for:
– Home decoration
– Picture Alignment
– Angle measurement
– Measure angles of slope, escalator
– Measure the verticality of a wall, or furniture
– Measure the inclination of an aircraft, ship, car or mountain
– Roof pitch calculation
– And much more…
*** IMPORTANT MESSAGE. PLEASE READ ***
Because the sensor inside every individual iPhone/iPod touch could be built slightly differently, to make the level more accurate for your device, you need to calibrate before use.
1. Find a flat surface.
2. Hold your device upright (in portrait mode and home button at the bottom), put the bottom edge of the device on the flat surface, then press Calibrate button (the one with a target image on it) to calibrate the portrait mode.
3. Turn your device 90 degree clockwise (now it should be in landscape mode and home button on the left hand side), again keep it upright, and put the current bottom edge (long edge) on the flat surface, then press Calibrate button to calibrate the landscape mode.
4. Put the back of the device against the surface, then press Calibration button to calibrate the face-up mode
5. You are ready to go!”
4. Pocket Bubble Level
“Handy Measuring – Spirit Level – perfect app for every handyman, DIY and smartphone holder. Accurate, nice and easy to use, at the same time very functional.
Install this application and you will have a spirit level is always handy.
Our pocket bubble level on iOS uses the accelerometer and gyroscope (depending on smartphone model) to help align / leveled , suspend horizontally, vertically or at any angle to set each object to which you hold the phone.
Features of the application:
– Show angle or inclination
– Precisely shows the inclination angle in each plane (like laser level),
– You can lock the orientation ,
– You can measure the angle or slope of any obietu (eg Roof pitch , table , wall , etc.)
– Easy to read display and indicators
– No Internet access required
– No ads
– Powered by camera, augmented reality like spirit level
– Bubble Level 3in1- three pointers on one screen
– Clinometer (inclinometer) for measuring vertical angles by aiming, uses a camera image
– Data presented in degrees and percentages
– Ability to change a reference system
The application is free , and it could be by we using the advertising inside. You can always remove the ads, for minimum charge, using the “Premium” .
If something doesn’t work, write to us firstname.lastname@example.org – we will fix it !
Enjoy your work and fun !”
5. Precise Level – Spirit Level
“Precise Level is professional spirit level or just bubble level with nice bubble physics. After correct calibration you can go ahead and use this app tool instead a real spirit level. This bubble level is also a great tilt meter, angle meter professionally known as inclinometer. Any spirit level or inclinometer need calibration due to the production defects of mobile devices or just because of protruding camera.
You can upgrade your spirit level to PRO version on whole day by watching short add or forever by purchase. After upgrade to PRO you have access to calibration guide and to the clipboard that store spirit level results.”