If you are looking for the Best Free Stretching App For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best Free Stretching App For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best Free Stretching App For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best Free Stretching App For iPhone
1. iGeeksBlog – Tech News & Tips
Enjoy simplified, reliable how-tos, troubleshooting guides, top app, and product recommendations, unbiased reviews, and more to help you make the most of your Apple Devices!
FREE & FRESH DAILY ARTICLES written by tech experts and Apple aficionados.
EXPERT BUYING GUIDES for all the Apple accessories and gadgets you need.
UNBIASED REVIEWS of the best products, apps, and services that are worth your while.
UP-TO-DATE SOLUTIONS to all your iOS/iPadOS/macOS/watchOS/tvOS problems.
QUICKLY FIND what you need with a powerful search tool.
BITES allows you to access tips, tricks, and news in short-form video format called Bites. Moreover, this feature is app-exclusive!
WIDGET support accessing the latest information right from the Home Screen. Widget is available in 3 different sizes: Small, Medium, and Large.
SECURE experience with Sign-in with Apple.
CLEAN & MINIMALIST design to help you focus on the content that matters most to you.
PUSH NOTIFICATIONS to never miss a slice of everything Apple.
RATE ARTICLE to express your opinion using an emoji based on your experience.
DARK MODE allows you to seamlessly switch between light, dark, and device setting modes.
CUSTOMIZABLE TEXT SIZE to adjust fonts as per your comfort.
SAVE your favorite articles to read later anytime, anywhere.
iGeeksBlog has helped over 345 million+ people use their Apple devices efficiently through their website and other digital presences over the past 10+ years. We have been featured on Digital Trends, Firstpost.com, Dailymail.co.uk, USAToday.com, and many more.”
2. Start Stretching
“Start Stretching is a stretching coach intended for healthy individuals who are seeking to improve their physical flexibility. The app is an entry point into the world of flexibility training for anyone with the capability to perform a few basic movements.
The app features a routine of beginner level stretches designed to help people improve their health and mobility, whether you have a minute or 10 to spare each day. Simple graphics with easy to follow instructions and a built-in timer make stretching convenient. Integration with the Health app allows tracking stretching time as a workout.
Why Stretch With Start Stretching?
– Basic stretches, clearly described – both textually and graphically
– Configurable stretch durations for difficulty adjustment
– Integration with the Health app to record your stretching workouts
– Statistics tracking
– Stretch hold length timing
– Automatic cycling through the stretch routine”
3. Stretch & Flexibility at Home
Wanna enhance flexibility and range of motion?
Stretching is essential to your daily life, even if you’re not planning to exercise. ACSM suggest people stretch at least 2-3 times each week for a healthy life. Scientifically proven that regular stretching helps reduce muscle stiffness, release pain, improve flexibility and relieve stress.
Increasing flexibility and range of motion in your joints is important for workout and running. Stretching before exercise is highly recommended because it can reduce muscle and joint tension, prevent cramps and avoid the risk of any injuries. It also helps fast recovery and reduces muscle soreness after exercise.
Stretching is widely used in back pain treatment. Research shows stretching improves the blood circulation of muscles and joints, which can help healing and releasing pain. It’s a natural but essential way to treat pain and decrease fatigue and stress.
Stretching maintains body flexibility. It develops and maintains mobility and muscle strength. As muscles and joints weaken as we age, stretching is also important for the elderly.
Stretching Exercises Provides:
– Morning warm up exercises
– Sleepy time stretching
– Pre-run warm up
– Post-run cool down
– Warm up exercise before workout
– Stretching after workout
For flexibility & pain relief
– Upper body stretching
– Lower body stretching
– Full body stretching
– Lower back stretching
– Stretching exercises cover all muscle groups and are suitable for all people, men, women, young and old
– Create your own stretching exercises routines by replacing exercise, adjusting exercise order, etc
– Voice coach with detailed animation and video demonstrations
– No locked features
– No equipment needed, training at home or anywhere anytime
– Workout reminder helps you make stretching a daily habit
– Track your calories burned
– Records training progress automatically
– The chart tracks your weight trends
– Dynamic stretching, stretching exercises for flexibility, flexibility training, warm up exercises, stretching routines, flexibility training, Stretch for runners
– On “Settings” page, turn on the “Apple Health” switch to sync the information of your height, weight, calories to Apple Health
Subscription Terms and Details
– Get unlimited access to all features for USD $4.99/month, USD $19.99/year.
– The payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
– The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
– Subscription may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to Account Settings after purchase.
– The account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
– Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
4. “Stretch Club: Stretching, Yoga”
Stretch Club makes it easy to stretch every day. Our curated list of routines are quick, convenient, and part of your daily routine. Join millions of people committed to improving their lives through greater flexibility.
Choose from dozens of curated stretch routines or use our custom routine builder to create your own. Some of our most popular flexibility routines include:
• Wake Up — A simple routine to maintain your body’s natural mobility and range of motion. Quick, convenient, and effective. Do it anytime, anywhere, everyday.
• Posture Reset — Improve your posture with seated stretches designed to correct habitual posture problems by increasing flexibility in the shoulders, back, and neck.
• Full Body — A comprehensive routine focused on improving overall flexibility. Move through 20+ stretches targeting key muscles and joints throughout your entire body.
• Sleep — Unwind and de-stress with gentle, long-hold stretches designed to improve sleep quality by relieving muscle tension and relaxing the body.
• Expert — An advanced routine covering all major muscle groups and extremities. Movements range in their level of complexity to promote greater flexibility and range of motion.
• Planks — A series of plank poses activating all of the muscles in your core. A strong core improves posture and balance, increases flexibility, and reduces lower back pain.
• Isometrics — An isometric exercise routine thats build muscle, strength, balance, and range of motion in targeted areas through static muscle contraction.
Easily follow along with custom illustrations and a timer to let you know when it’s time to switch sides or go to the next stretch.
Track your progress and build up a streak as extra motivation to stretch each day.
What are you waiting for? Join millions of people committed to improving their lives through greater flexibility.
“It’s not enough to build muscle and achieve aerobic fitness. You need to think about flexibility, too. Stretching has to happen on a regular basis. It should be daily. You’ll need to do it over time and remain committed to the process.” – Harvard Medical School
Apple Health: Stretch Club integrates with the Health app, giving users the option to sync their health information and activity with Apple Health.
5. STRETCHIT: Stretching Mobility
– Get your front, middle, and standing splits
– Improve your backbends
– Gain strength to support your increased ROM
– Accelerate your flexibility progress
– Break through a flexibility plateau
– Finally make stretching a habit
– Join a flexibility challenge to reach your goals faster
– Improve athletic performance
– Increase strength (at the end range of your motion)
– Reach your full movement potential
– Eliminate muscle stiffness
– Fix muscular imbalances
– Improve your overall agility
– Decrease risk of injury
– Function normally and pain-free through your daily activities
FEEL-GOOD STRETCH SESSIONS
– Recover sooner
– Sleep better
– Eliminate lower back pain, neck pain, and hip pain
– Increase energy levels
– Reduce stress, recharge, rewind
– Improve posture
PERSONALIZED TRAINING RECOMMENDATIONS
STRETCHIT will recommend a class or a personal program based on your goals and training history. We’ll ask your feedback after each class and guide you to the next one to help you safely push your flexibility thresholds.
FLEXIBILITY & MOBILITY PROGRAMS
Join one of the curated training programs to finally make stretching a habit and reach your full movement potential.
ALL SKILL LEVELS
Our users range from those who never stretched before to cheerleaders, dancers, gymnasts, martial artists, surfers, CrossFit lovers, bodybuilders, trick riders, cyclists, runners, aerialists, personal trainers, golfers, moms, athletes, desk sitters, and yogis. All agree: if you want to get more flexible, STRETCHIT works.
50+ HOURS OF VIDEO INSTRUCTION
New classes are released weekly. The classes are 5-45 min long.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
STRETCHIT is free to download. Subscription starts with a 7-day free trial. We offer the following auto-renewing subscription options:
US$ 19.99 monthly
US$ 159.99 yearly
(prices for non-United States customers will vary)
Payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase or after FREE 7-day trial period, where applicable. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You may manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription to the publication, where applicable.
Training tips, daily inspiration, and Q&A live streams:
Instagram – @stretchitapp
Facebook – STRETCHIT
Youtube – STRETCHITAPP
Hashtag #stretchitapp. We’d be happy to see your progress and feature you.
Supported by Union Apps – https://unionapps.com/”
6. WeStretch: The Stretching App
“WeStretch is the app for improving your body’s flexibility, mobility, and wellness, as well as relieving back, neck, shoulder, and other muscular discomfort. You may easily attain all of these goals by stretching daily. WeStretch also helps improve posture, muscle range of motion, and reduce muscle stress and stiffness.
WeStretch features over 5500 stretches and a virtual instructor to assist you in doing a stretching workout at home without going to the gym. From splits to pain management, there are stretches for everyone. Our instructor, Ada, will help you move all of your muscles and joints safely by describing the poses.
You can easily perform your daily stretching routine by following Ada’s instructions and improving your body’s flexibility, mobility, and wellness. You can perform your daily stretching routine at any time and from any location. WeStretch creates personalized daily stretching routines based on physiotherapist-approved stretches to make stretching simple for you.
WeStretch also has Apple Health integration, with this you can track the time you spent stretching and the amount of calories burned. All this can be merged automatically to the Apple Heath App whenever you stretch.
You can also create customizable stretching routines, set the duration of your daily routine, and increase or decrease the speed of your virtual instructor. You can participate in stretching challenges with your friends and family, as well as enjoy stretching exercises with them. WeStretch is intended to motivate you to stretch on a daily basis while also keeping each routine interesting.
|##| BENEFITS OF OUR STRETCHING WORKOUT APP:
~Increase Flexibility: Daily stretching routines improve the flexibility and mobility of your body and muscles. Muscles that are flexible help you stay physically and mentally fit and healthy.
~Prevent Muscle Imbalance: When we stretch our tight muscles, they relax and their fibers repair, protecting our muscles from muscle imbalance problems.
~Reduce the risk of injury: Stretching before exercise is recommended because it reduces joint and muscle tension and protects us from injuries by increasing muscle flexibility and range of motion.
~Improving posture: Stretching also helps to keep the human body’s posture in check. Stretching the chest, lower back, and shoulders on a regular basis is beneficial for proper back alignment and improves our posture.
|##| WHAT FREE USERS WILL GET:
~A free stretching workout routine every day.
~Every joint moved methodically in every direction.
~The ability to challenge friends or family to reach custom stretching goals.
|##| PRO USERS WILL RECEIVE ALL OF OUR STRETCHING WORKOUT APP’S FEATURES:
~Unlimited custom built routines.
~Filtering by pose and body part.
~Routines for Pain Relief.
~Warm-up and cool-down routines for athletes.
~Pregnancy specific routines.
~Routines specific to the workplace.
~Create group challenges.
~The Alberta Tour
~Access to Leaderboards
~Access to Dashboard to track your stretching history.
Unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period, the subscription automatically renews. Within 24-hours of the end of the current period, the account will be charged for renewal and the cost of the renewal will be identified. Visit our website for more information on subscriptions, westretch.ca
If you like our stretching Workout app, please rate it. We always appreciate any feedback and suggestions. Send your feedback to email@example.com so we can continue to improve our stretching workout software and give you the best possible experience.
If you have any problems with our stretching Workout app, please contact us and we will resolve your issue as soon as possible to provide you with the best stretching exercise experience possible. Thanks!