If you are looking for the Best Free Study Apps For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Free Study Apps For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Free Study Apps For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best Free Study Apps For iPhone
1. Dragon Anywhere: Dictate Now
“The most accurate professional-grade dictation service available on the market. Create templates, add custom words, and instantly dictate your documents – Dragon Anywhere will automatically adapt to how you speak. Download your one-week FREE TRIAL now! Trial converts to a monthly ($14.99) or annual ($149.99) subscription.
WHY USE DRAGON ANYWHERE
Paperwork doesn’t end when you’re away from your desk. Dragon Anywhere is the only mobile dictation app that enables continuous dictation of documents, with no length or time limits. This means, you can dictate documents of any length, edit, format, and share them directly from your mobile device—whether visiting clients, a job site or at your local coffee shop.
Mobile employees are often burdened with heavier documentation demands—client intake forms, reports and more. Dragon Anywhere makes it easy to create detailed and accurate documents, fill out reports and forms, or complete other paperwork— directly on your smartphone and tablet, all on-the-go. And because you can also synchronize your personal customizations with Dragon Professional for the desktop, work started in the field or out on the road can easily be completed back at your home or office.
DRAGON ANYWHERE FEATURES:
• Fast & accurate dictation means you can dictate immediately with 99% recognition accuracy right out of the gate, with no training required.
• No time or length limits means you can speak as long as you want to complete documents of any length – from a business report to an entire book!
• Need to fill out forms from the road? Easily create form-based templates using Dragon Anywhere’s auto-texts feature and create and fill out forms, such as client in-take forms, and even navigate field to field by voice commands.
• Powerful customizations, like the ability to add words specific to your industry, means even better dictation accuracy as you create documents. Or create simple voice commands to short-cut repetitive steps, like inserting an email signature or standard clauses into documents.
• Robust voice formatting and editing lets you select words and sentences for editing, correction, and deletion, apply common formatting like underline and bold, or voice navigate through fields of a report template.
• Need to share or work anywhere? Simply import and export to and from popular cloud-based document-sharing tools like Dropbox® and note-taking apps like Evernote®.
• Synchronize with supported Dragon desktop solutions and work started on the road or in the field can be completed back at the desktop for seamless document workflows.
• Dragon Anywhere supports the following languages: US English, Canadian English, UK English, and German.
• Dragon Anywhere uses cloud-based speech recognition, and requires an internet connection to dictate.
• For any technical or subscription assistance with Dragon Anywhere, please contact Nuance Support: https://www.nuance.com/dragon/support/dragon-anywhere-support.html
Dragon Anywhere has your privacy in mind:
• All communication with the cloud is secured with Enterprise grade encryption.
• The app does not require access to your personal information, and only requires access to the device’s microphone and storage.
• One-week free trial converts to Monthly subscription. Monthly ($14.99) subscription; Annual ($149.99) subscription. Subscriptions charged to your iTunes account.
• Manage your subscription via iTunes Settings.
• Subscriptions auto-renew at the end of term unless auto-renew is turned off 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Terms of Service: https://www.nuance.com/dragon/dragon-anywhere/eula.html”
2. Easy Study – Plan for school
With Easy Study you will create an incredible study plan in only 3 steps. Just enter the subjects that you will study, how many subjects you want to study each day of the week and confirm if the plan fits you. Our app will create a plan with the subject you should study each day, all to optimize your study time.
Study routines will be organized in cycles, so you’re always reviewing the subjects you need to study and will never leave accumulated content. It is perfect for those studying for a special exam, school, university etc.
Easy Study has several features to help you study better, check out:
– Plan which subjects you need to study every day;
– Option to add the list of activities for each study session;
– History with the amount of hours you studied each day, month, week and throughout the period;
– Notifications about subjects that you have to study and summary of the study day;
– Customize your subjects with colors, names, amount of time studying;
– Define how many subjects you want to study each day this week.
Download now Easy Study and organize your study life.
Also available from Easy Study:
Easy Study Plus – More Features to help you study better.
– Revision assistent;
$2,99 monthly, $14,99 semiannually or $26,99 annually
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
– No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication
Another success of Aplicativos Legais
“SoundNote is the best way to take notes in meetings, lectures, and interviews. It tracks what you type and draw while recording audio, so you’ll never worry about missing an important detail. During playback, just tap a word: SoundNote will jump right to the proper time in the audio.
• Use SoundNote’s powerful drawing tool for quick sketches. It’s easy to edit them, too. Tap a drawing to select it, or tap twice to select an individual stroke. From there, you can drag it to wherever you want, or tap “Delete” to get rid of it. Use two fingers to zoom and scroll.
• SoundNote is perfect for students. If you ever fall asleep in class, don’t worry — SoundNote’s got your back. Just tap what you wrote while you were awake, and SoundNote will play the audio to help you fill in the blanks.
• SoundNote is also great for journalists. Ever miss an important detail during an interview and have to skim through your entire recording to find out what it was? With SoundNote, just tap a word from that part of the interview — it’ll play back what you missed.
• When you’re done, share your text, drawings, and audio notes via email, or transfer them directly to your Mac or PC. Audio notes are recorded in standard M4A format: One hour of high quality audio is only 25MB.”
“Noise can make it very hard to concentrate, and for many students at school and college there is no quiet place to work in their home. This simple, free app delivers 45 minutes of scientifically designed productivity-boosting sound that can mask ambient noise, help focus, improve cognition and reduce fatigue. It is intended to be played through headphones at modest volume – just loud enough to mask the background sound, particularly any conversation. After 45 minutes a quick break from working is always a good idea – hence the length of the soundscape. It can be set to repeat if you prefer.
This app is made by leading sound consultants The Sound Agency, with personal creative direction by their chairman Julian Treasure, whose five TED talks on sound have been seen by over 50 million people. The app is free thanks to sponsorship from Ecophon, one of the world’s leading acoustics specialists.”
5. StudySmarter – School & Uni
“The award-winning and free study app for school and uni! Create flashcards and study notes in record time, access shared study materials as well as textbooks from leading publishers, and get a personalized study plan. All in one app!
ALL-IN-ONE STUDY APP means:
» Lecture Notes
» Study Notes
» Study Guides
» Study Planner
» Study Reminders
» Study Groups
» Textbook Solutions
► COMPLETELY FOR FREE!
► 94% OF STUDYSMARTER USERS ACHIEVE BETTER GRADES WITHIN NO TIME!
• Study with shared flashcards or use our flashcard maker on a Laptop or in the app
• Use study groups to better organize in university & school or to share your homework
• Study using spaced repetition for scientifically proven study success
• Create your schedule with our planner and keep track of your progress
—> #1 Study App: Named Best Educational App Worldwide by Wharton-QS Reimagine Education Awards 2020
That’s what our users say:
„I’ve used StudySmarter in my first semester at uni to learn with flashcards on my commute. It’s just like Quizlet but adds many more cool features such as the creation of notes out of lecture slides“ – Oliver
„My life got a lot less stressful ever since I found this app! Couldn’t imagine my education without it anymore“ – Dylan
SIGN UP FOR FREE NOW
THE FREE STUDY APP FOR UNI
» For studying in the bachelor or master degree
» All tools for an optimized exam prep
» Access millions of flashcards and notes shared by other students
» Always on track thanks to comprehensive statistics and feedback
» Efficient studying with intelligent query modes such as spaced repetition
THE FREE LEARNING APP FOR SCHOOL
» For learning in school or college
» As a study aid for better organization
» The perfect addition to your homework
THE FREE STUDY APP FOR EVERYONE
» Save time by having access to shared flashcards on almost all topics
» Convert your own study materials into flashcards and study notes in record time
» Smart coach for improved discipline and motivation
» Scanning feature to upload own physical learning materials digitally
» Sketch feature to annotate your flashcards with hand-drawn notes
» Have your learning materials always with you
1. Create your individual study plan with smart goals
2. Learn your flashcards & notes via smartphone or PC
4. Benefit from countless shared flashcards and notes
3. Study with the intelligent StudySmarter algorithm
5. Track your learning process with the help of artificial intelligence
FLASHCARDS & NOTES
» All the functionalities of Quizlet, Chegg & co. and much more
» Use our flashcard maker on your Laptop or mobile phone
» Quickly create notes and flashcards based on your lecture slides
» Access millions of shared flashcards and notes
» Make use of various quiz modes such as spaced repetition to learn & memorize
» Comprehensive design options through pictures/screenshots, multiple-choice, sketch painting, etc.
» Sketch feature to create hand-drawn notes and flashcards
» All your learning materials in one app: online & offline
STUDY PLANNER / SCHOOL PLANNER
» Set goals, create a learning plan, and track your results
» Check your study statistics and get reminded
» Be that organized student at uni with weekly summary reports
» Collaborate with your peers and work on shared flashcards
» Share PDFs, lecture notes, homework…
SIGN UP FOR FREE NOW
If you like the app, tell us in the reviews what you especially love about StudySmarter!