If you are looking for the Best Free Surveillance Camera App For Android to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best Free Surveillance Camera App For Android that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best Free Surveillance Camera App For Android, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best Free Surveillance Camera App For Android
Manything lets you upgrade your CCTV system to the cloud and is compatible with a wide range of professional cameras. If you don’t have a CCTV system, Manything also lets you give a spare iPhone or iPad a new lease of life – just download the Manything app on your spare device to turn it into an instant home security camera.
– Watch camera live feeds and recorded video from anywhere
– Save video to secure offsite Manything cloud
– Remotely control cameras, adjust detection zones and camera sensitivity
– Get alerts when motion is detected
– Download and share video
– Easy set up
CCTV CAMERA SET UP
With a Manything Cloud Adapter, our software is compatible with the full range of Hikvision IP cameras, NVRs and DVRs (including Hikvision OEM). The set up takes only a few minutes, and all you will need is a Cloud Adapter, Manything app and a cloud plan.
Advidia (Video Insight / Panasonic brand)
Global Network Security
Norelco SafeCam / Spider Vue / Invezia
Security Camera Warehouse
Siqura / TKH
SnapAV / Wirepath
W Box (ADI)
SPARE SMARTPHONE SET UP
Simply install Manything on your spare device, select “Camera” mode and press record. Then download Manything to your main phone or tablet which you carry with you and select “Viewer”. It’s that simple, now you can watch your camera from anywhere!
(Manything requires iOS 6 and above to operate in camera mode and iOS 8 and above to operate in viewer mode.)
On our free plan you can use 1 spare device as a Manything camera – you can receive motion/sound alerts and watch your camera live stream! Want to upgrade your CCTV system to the cloud or perhaps want to use more than 1 device, watch past video events and save video to the Manything cloud? Upgrade to a monthly subscription plan from just $3.99/month:
– 1 camera, 2 days cloud recording $3.99
– 1 camera, 30 days cloud recording $7.99
– 2 cameras, 2 days cloud recording $6.99
– 2 cameras, 30 days cloud recording $12.99
– 5 cameras, 2 days cloud recording $12.99
– 5 cameras, 30 days cloud recording $25.99
If you choose to upgrade, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at the point of purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew each month unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal in your App Store settings which can be found in your phone or tablet settings menu. The current month cannot be cancelled once it has started.
2. Video Surveillance Ivideon
“Ivideon is one of the best app for video surveillance, remote video monitoring and video recording for security cameras, DVRs and NVRs.
It will allow you to keep tabs on things while you’re away with event notifications and recordings stored either locally or in the Ivideon cloud.
Ivideon easily supports both single and multiple locations and tracks what matters to you no matter where you are, keeping you updated on important events in real time and storing those events in the cloud for easy access.
Ivideon is scalable, simple and reliable. From a webcam to monitor a home to an IP-camera network serving an international business, Ivideon can handle it.
Every day, more than 2,000,000 individuals and businesses use Ivideon to:
• access high-quality video online (with sound) via any standard connected device including Android
• record and store video in the cloud with guaranteed reliability and data security
• receive automatic push- and e-mail notifications of suspicious movements or sounds
• quickly search and view recorded surveillance video
• access quality video over any bandwidth down to 3G
• easily expand to any number of cameras
• share camera access with PTZ, Archive, and Live options
• transfer and store data securely
• embed surveillance feeds on websites or blogs
• share camera links over social networks
• search video events linked to POS, Access Control and Home Automation systems
Ivideon is safe. Ivideon is simple to install and maintain. And Ivideon is accessible from anywhere. But with all the functionality of more expensive and complex solutions.
And if you get stuck, our Helpdesk is on stand-by 24/7.
Big-name cameras like iLuv, Oco, Philips, Axis, Dahua, Hikvision, Milesight—and many others—love Ivideon right out of the box. Plug and play – no computer needed.
But all cameras—D-Link, Foscam, Trendnet, EasyN, Acti, Edimax, Swann, TP-Link, Logitech, Belkin and many others—can be configured to work with Ivideon quickly and easily. All you need is a computer with an Internet connection and to download our free Ivideon Server app here: http://www.ivideon.com/get/. In five minutes you’re good to go.
See how easy it is for free!”
3. AlfredCamera Home Security app
“AlfredCamera is a free and reliable security camera app for your home, baby, and pets. Join more than 40 million families and use Alfred to care for your loved ones remotely. It’s a simple safety at your fingertips that keeps you safe at home and enjoy peace of mind during road trips.
PORTABLE VIDEO MONITOR DURING TRAVELING
Finally being able to travel somewhere to enjoy the summer, beaches, and outdoor activities, you must not want to let your guard down during your stay at hotels. To make sure your hotel room is safe at all times, Alfred security camera provides you with the smart motion detector that will send you an instant alert when it finds an intruder. You can also scare the intruder away by immediately speaking through the walkie-talkie. Moreover, the auto-recorded videos will be kept in free, unlimited cloud storage, with which you can zoom in to capture as many details and use them as evidence to help identify the suspect.
HEALTH & SAFETY TRACKER WHEN RETURNING TO NORMALCY
Are you worried about your loved ones who may have been suffering from post-pandemic anxiety, yet still feel scared and hesitant to embrace the normal lifestyle or travel too far for now? Alfred home security camera can help you watch over your loved ones who may be still under lockdown or not ready to leave the pandemic bubble. By simply turning your old phones into security cameras, you can always keep a close eye on the health and safety of your beloved families with real-time live tracking. Moreover, with remote calls, you can stay connected with them to ease their re-entry anxiety.
SECURITY CAMERA FOR THE SMARTPHONE AGE
People love Alfred! The all-in-one app provides more features than a basic, expensive security camera. You can get live stream, smart intruder alert, low-light filter, walkie-talkie, and unlimited cloud storage to store, share, and playback your video footage.
FREE, STABLE, & RELIABLE
If you want a CCTV to keep an eye on your belongings, a baby monitor to look after your newborn, or a pet cam to entertain your lovely pets, AlfredCamera is your number one choice.
SUPER EASY TO SET UP
DIY your own home security camera in 3 minutes. No cost, no hard skills; just one creative idea! Alfred home security Camera is the easiest-to-install home surveillance system with professional-grade features, period.
To defend your front door and backyard, you don’t even need a security guard! AlfredCamera will take care of what matters the most to you. Unlike traditional CCTV cameras or home surveillance cameras, you can put Alfred wherever you need to strengthen security. What’s more, you can add or remove a camera whenever you like.
SMART, CONVENIENT, ECO-CONSCIOUS
First time choosing a CCTV camera? Still hoping to find good reviews on expensive baby monitor, pet cam, or IP camera? You can protect your home with a smarter solution. You don’t even need to buy a real CCTV camera, baby monitor, IP cam, or IP webcam.
Besides the cost of the equipment, these smart home appliances often charge a monthly fee. With home camera apps like Alfred, you can eliminate complicated installation, IP settings, and contracts. You only have to download the Alfred app and repurpose your old devices as a DIY IP camera or baby monitor: pure and simple.
The multi-functional home surveillance camera you can ever find: Free, reliable, versatile and easy to use. No hidden upfront costs or additional monitoring fees. Alfred is also an essential component of any home improvement or home automation project if you are interested in building a smart home or experimenting with Google Assistant.
Everyone is taking advantage of their unused smartphones by turning them into remote chat rooms, health trackers, portable hotel guards, or fitness devices. So why not use yours as a baby cam, nanny cam, pet cam, surveillance camera, webcam, or IP cam?
Some features of this app require Device Administrator permission.”
4. tinyCam Monitor
tinyCam Monitor is the free, ad-supported version of tinyCam Monitor PRO.
Features of tinyCam Monitor:
– H.264 codec support for Foscam and Amcrest cameras.
– MPEG4/H264/H265 for many cams via RTSP protocol, e.g. Dahua, FDT, Hikvision, Huisun, Reolink, Sricam.
– ONVIF Profile S IoT devices support, e.g. cheap Chinese cameras.
– P2P support for some models w/ 20 characters UID, e.g. Wyze Cam, Neos SmartCam.
– P2P support for models w/17 characters UID, e.g. CamHi.
– Support for MJPEG based devices of all major vendors, e.g. Axis, DLink.
– 2-way audio (talking and listening).
– Control PTZ (Pan/Tilt/Zoom) enabled devices.
– Relay, LED control for some models.
– LAN scanner for automatic cams detection.
– SSL support (HTTPS protocol).
– 17 different layouts with unlimited number of cameras.
– Sequence mode for automatic cameras switching.
– Group cameras by tags.
– Import/export settings to local storage or cloud services.
– CPU/GPU efficient. HW accelerated video decoding.
Upgrade to tinyCam Monitor PRO to unlock:
– No ads.
– 24/7 MP4 video recording to local storage, to the cloud (Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, ownCloud/NextCloud) and FTP/FTPS server.
– Video player w/ fast/slow archive playback.
– Time-lapse recording.
– Internal web server for remote archive access and live view.
– Support for both in-app and on-camera motion detection (selective models).
– Front/rear Android camera support for use as an IP camera or dashcam. https://goo.gl/5z60mC
– Face detection.
– Audio real-time processing (squelch & alarm) for using it as a baby monitor with audio graph.
– Audio monitoring from multiple cameras at once.
– Melody playback via camera speaker. https://goo.gl/zsWC4z
– Background audio.
– Sensors support (e.g. temperature sensor, humidity, etc.).
– Google Cast™ Ready (Chromecast) support. https://goo.gl/g1d8yz
– Android Wear support. https://goo.gl/eZgaMt
– Widgets, floating windows. https://goo.gl/Eu0jZR
– Android TV interface w/ PiP support on Android TV 7.0+. http://goo.gl/MzZyoc
– Tasker plugin. https://goo.gl/lAvDdC
Check the list of supported manufacturers:
Want more public webcams? Install Worldscope Webcams free app for integration with tinyCam.
Help the app to be translated!
All company names and products are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.”