If you are looking for the Best Free Text Monitoring App For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 3 Best Free Text Monitoring App For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 3 Best Free Text Monitoring App For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
3 Best Free Text Monitoring App For iPhone
1. Parental Control App – OurPact
• View – Capture automated periodic, on-demand or gallery views of your children’s online activity, all encrypted for safety.
• App Blocker – Block internet, text messages, and apps at-a-touch
• App Rules – Block & allow specific apps
• Block/Allow Websites – Prevent access to specific websites, including adult content, for safe internet browsing
• Block Texting – Block access or set rules for texting apps
• New App Alerts – Receive alerts when new apps are installed on your child’s device
• Block Schedules – Automate your family’s daily routine
• Screen Time Allowance – Set daily screen time limits for your kids
• Geofencing with Places – create GPS geofences around specific locations and receive real-time alerts when their kids leave and arrive at home, school or any set zone
• Find My Family – Allows parents to locate any family member using geolocation and geofences.
• Find My iPhone & iPad – Family Locator also lets parents find the location of all their individual devices paired to their parent account in case of lost or stolen items.
OurPact gives you the power to block apps like social media and games plus gives you peace of mind knowing you can track your kid’s location and have visibility into their online activity.
OurPact allows parents to foster healthy habits and manage their child’s screen time using screen time allowance, blocking specific apps, blocking texts, and scheduling daily screen time according to a child’s daily routine. OurPact is the most comprehensive parental control app and family locator, perfect for families of any size.
By pairing your family’s iPads, iPhones, iPods or other device platforms to OurPact parental control app, you have the power to manage your entire family’s screen time & device locations from one powerful application.
• Use OurPact’s app blocker and parental control app solution to reinforce spoken or written agreements with your child regarding screen time limits and device use.
• Use OurPact parental control app to block social media or games with a single touch, while leaving apps that help your children learn and grow.
• Use OurPact’s View function for spot-check monitoring of your child’s online content.
• Set daily screen time allowance and teach your children how to budget their screen time effectively.
• Set one-time or recurring schedules for your child to manage screen time on-the-go.
• Find my family or locate lost or stolen items using Family Locator.
OurPact offers a Premium and Premium+ monthly auto-renewing subscriptions charged to your iTunes account. Try free for 1 week. You’ll be billed monthly within 24 hours of the end of the current billing period. You may cancel or turn off auto-renewal of your OurPact subscriptions any time by going to the user’s Account Settings. To avoid being billed for an additional period, subscriptions must be canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
For more information visit:
If you have any questions or need technical support, do not hesitate to reach us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org”
2. SaferKid Text Monitoring App
Enter your child’s age, and we’ll help you:
– Block adult content,
– Monitor text message history,
– See phone contacts,
– See phone call history (on other platforms),
– See web browsing history,
– Give them more privacy as they get older,
– Limit screen time,
– Get alerts if your children get dangerous apps,
– Get reviews on 200,000 apps with parenting tips,
– Get expert guides on how to talk to kids about sexting, bullying, adult content, and more!
SaferKid was developed after studying thousands of bad things that happened to children as a result of using mobile devices, including extensive research with members of the Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force. Use it keep your child or teen safe!
SaferKid provides end-to-end parenting support from when your child first gets a device through adulthood. It’s the most comprehensive parenting solution on the market and the only one that anticipates danger and warns you BEFORE bad things happen.
Get SaferKid and start protecting your children and teens today!
SaferKid contains three main features:
– SaferKid Alert, and
– Parental Superpowers
SaferText is a breakthrough child safety tool that allows you to see your child or teen’s text messages, web browsing history, phone call history and phone contacts. To keep trust in your family, your kids will know that you have SaferText, and you can gradually disable its features as kids get older to give them more privacy.
Parental Superpowers allow you to turn your children’s apps off at night, on a schedule, or any time. They also help you block adult content protecting children from inappropriate content.
SaferKid Alert regularly checks to see if your children have installed any of over 200,000 age-inappropriate apps on their devices. If we find an app, we send you an alert. We also let you know what’s inappropriate about the app and how to talk to your child about it.
SaferKid memberships start at just $14.99 per month, and one membership covers all of your family’s devices.
– Your iTunes account will be charged at confirmation of your purchase and auto-renews for the same price each month
– Auto-renew may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase and must be turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Free trials are forfeited if you choose to buy a full subscription before the free trial ends. Free trials contain all the same features as full subscriptions.
3. Spy Phone ® Phone Tracker
“Spy Phone ® Phone Tracker allows your children or employees to check in with their GPS location to your control panel where the GPS data is stored and you can view data. The results are also inserted on a map for ease of use. You can view GPS info on up to 5 different phones in your control panel there. You can also use the GPS data to help find your phone if it it is lost. Phone Tracker has also added following features. Locate Phone, Send Sound to Phone, Low Battery GPS Send and Lost Phone Message functions. We just added a panic button and Free U.S. Area Code search.
You can see Contacts on Family Phones. App will copy First Names, Last Names, Email Addresses and Telephone Numbers from the Child’s Phone Contact List. You will now have opportunity to see who your kids have been interacting with.
All of the above data recorded from the phone is available 24/7 to you when you log into your personal control panel at www.PhoneTracker.com using the user name and password you provided when you installed app on phone. Phone Tracker uses the Internet connection on the phone you installed the app on to send data over the Internet to our central server at www.phonetracker.com.”