If you are looking for the Best Free Thermal App For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 3 Best Free Thermal App For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 3 Best Free Thermal App For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
3 Best Free Thermal App For iPhone
1. FLIR ONE
Note: This app requires the FLIR ONE Thermal Camera connected to your smartphone in order for you to see the thermal camera view, but feel free to explore the app without the device attached. For more information, visit www.flir.com/flirone.
Whether you need to inspect electrical panels, find the source of HVAC failures, or discover hidden water damage, FLIR ONE offers the features you need to find problems faster and get more work done in less time. With advanced image enhancement features such as FLIR MSX® and FLIR VividIR™, the FLIR ONE provides best-in-class thermal imagery for smartphones that ensures you can detect problems with precision. The revolutionary OneFit™ adjustable height connector ensures that your FLIR ONE will fit your smartphone or tablet, even with a protective case on.
Key FLIR ONE App features:
• Scan for faults with the thermal camera view and capture photos and videos to your gallery
• Troubleshoot efficiently with automatic tracking of the hottest and coldest spot (Pro Series only)
• Choose between a variety of color palettes for best visualization
• Analyze faults with temperature spot measurements
• Adjust the IR scale to highlight the problem (Pro Series only)
• Add text notes to photos to document your findings
• Easily share your findings with clients and colleagues
For additional application ideas and news, or to share your day-to-day discoveries, follow FLIR on social media channels at facebook.com/flir, instagram.com/flir, twitter.com/flir, and youtube.com/flir.”
2. Night Vision Thermal Camera
We can provide you a Night Vision filter, a Thermal Vision filter and a UV Vision filter , which allows you to observe things with a different angle.
These filter are applied live to your camera device. Simply turn them on/off by swiping up and down.
Try it out and find out the difference yourself.
• Night Vision Filter
• Thermal Vision Filter
• UV Vision Filter
• Photo and Video Mode
• Object Detection ( 100 different objects)
• Zoom Function
• Night Vision Style Transfer”
3. Seek Thermal
“**Featured as Best Technology of the future by BBC
**Featured Best of the Best New Products by Field & Stream, Popluar Science, and BBC Click
**Featured in more than 500 Global press articles this year
Seek Thermal is the best way to experience and visualize thermal energy while on the go, at work, indoors, or in the outdoors. With this free app and a Seek thermal imaging camera, you can quickly and accurately detect, inspect, measure, and visualize thermal energy from your smartphone and tablet.
With the official Seek App, you can easily:
• Turn your phone into predator vision with connect & detect convenience
• Capture and easily share, store or document thermal photos & videos
• Take spot temperatures and thermal images detailing the entire scene
• Accurately inspect, diagnose, and assess the source quickly
• Safely examine any object in daylight or total darkness, including through obscurants like fog, smoke and light brush
• Easily navigate between multiple viewing modes and color palettes – ensuring multiple options to gain the best thermal image
• Use with your smartphone and tablet
Some advanced features are not available to entry-level Compact and CompactXR models like Span & Level and Emissivity.”