If you are looking for the Best Free Tide Chart App For Android to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best Free Tide Chart App For Android that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best Free Tide Chart App For Android, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best Free Tide Chart App For Android
1. Tide Charts
“Finally a beautiful and simple way to view tides on your mobile device! In addition to worldwide tidal estimates, you can see the lunar data, weather forecast, and current radar making your next outdoor adventure as easy to plan as possible.
By default, the application will pick the closest station to you, but picking a different station is as easy as viewing a map of your current location. You can also setup and quickly switch between many stored favorite stations if you need to.
No internet access while outdoors? No problem. This app has been designed to give you tidal and lunar predictions without internet access!
The first time you launch this application may take up to 3 minutes to start while it generates textures.”
2. Tides Near Me – Free
Tides Near Me focuses on nearby tide stations and current tidal conditions. Quickly learn the time of the last and next tide and current, as well as when the sun and moon will rise or set. Fully automated tide tables, charts, and predictions.
There are no ongoing payments required for up-to-date tidal information on over 5,500 tidal stations in the US, UK (England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland), Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, and India. We keep everything updated for you!”
3. My Tide Times – Tables & Chart
“My Tide Times is the only tide tables and forecasts application you’ll ever need. Whether you’re surfing, fishing or just going to the beach you’ll be able to use it to get quick and easy access to the tides. We think it’s the most beautiful tide times application on the market to date.
– Supports over 9,000 tidal stations in over 30 countries (including the US, Canada, Brazil, UK, Spain, France, Germany, Italy, Australia and New Zealand)!
– Find the nearest locations to you when the app opens, so you can get tide times no matter where you are!
– Never have to worry about ensuring the data is up-to-date because the app takes care of that for you!
– See 5 to 7 day forecasts for all locations (locations outside of the UK even have up to 30-day charts!)
– View the moon phase, moonrise and moonset times!
– See predictions for the currents (the slacks, ebbs and flows for each day) at selected locations around the US! Just try to view tide times as you normally would, if there’s a currents station nearby you’ll see an extra tab for “Currents”.
– Basic wind speed information for all tidal locations!
– When information has been downloaded it is stored on the phone so you can view it without an internet connection!
– It offers a clean interface that you just won’t get from other apps!
If you’re in need of tide tables, charts, forecasts or times, don’t go elsewhere – you can install My Tide Times today. This version is ad-supported.”
4. Tide Chart
I made for fun fishing.
This program is not available for commercial purposes, and navigation. THERE IS NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.”