If you are looking for the Best Free Usb Camera App For Android to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best Free Usb Camera App For Android that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best Free Usb Camera App For Android, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best Free Usb Camera App For Android
1. IP Cam Viewer Lite
List of devices supported:
• 1600+ devices supported including NVRs and DVRs.
• Broad protocol support RTSP/ONVIF/MMSH and more.
• MPEG4/H265/H264/MJPEG codec support.
• Control PTZ (Pan/Tilt/Zoom), relay and other device functions.
• Camera grouping, auto sequence, mass actions.
• Export/Import using sdcard, email or Dropbox.
• App wide password protection, SSL/HTTPS and cloudless privacy.
• Scan camera capability for automatic driver selection.
• Home screen and lock screen widgets.
• Cross platform support for all your mobile devices.
Upgrade inside app or download Pro version to unlock:
• No ads.
• 2-way audio and background audio support for many devices.
• In-app motion detection.
• Record mode for 24/7 recording of all cameras.
• Embedded web server for remote control of app, Tasker integration, or use as a transcoder/proxy.
• Chromecast and Android Wear support.
2. Webeecam Free-USB Web Camera
You can now win free full featured app by sending us a video recorded using any or all of Webeecam’s features!!!. All you have to do is upload your video to any social media (FB, Twitter, YouTube) and share the link with us @webeecam (Twitter) or facebook.com/webeecam. For more details please visit our page – http://www.webeecam.com/
Please test this app by using Trial Version, before you purchase or update this app.
For list of tested devices please check the following webpage:
Restrictions for Trial Version
This application is a trial version and has the following restrictions:
• Displays watermark of our logo
• App will run for 10 mins and every time the session expires you could restart the app to use it for another 10 mins
• The in-app features Picture-In-Picture (PIP) and Annotation could be used for 5 times each for free, in either still capture or video recording, post which you will have to purchase from Webeecam In-App store.
Specifications & Characteristics
• You do not need a root device
• Camera Formats – YUV, Y16 & MJPEG
• Preview Supports – VGA and HD for USB2.0
• Preview Supports – HD and FHD for USB3.0
• Switch between connected USB camera formats
• Aspect Ratios – 4:3 & 16:9
• Still capture – All Image resolution supported by the connected USB camera
• Video Recording resolution defaults to preview resolution
• ON/OFF Mic during video recording
• Recorded video and captured image file viewer
• Camera control – All supported commands of the USB camera are controllable – Brightness, Contrast, Hue, Saturation, Sharpness, Gamma, Gain, White Balance, Backlight compensation, Focus, Exposure, Zoom, Pan, Tilt and Camera reset settings
• Live FPS display for connected usb camera devices
• Introduced Normal mode which excludes PIP and Annotations features
• From version 1.4.0 we have come up with features such as Picture-In-Picture (PIP), Annotation and Licensed mode as in-app purchases.
• With PIP you could capture stills or record videos from 2 cameras (one the connected USB camera and the other your device’s front/rear camera). The output from your front/rear camera’s location could be changed to any of the 4 corners.
• You could write or mark things using various pen color on your image or video and capture them as well using Annotation feature.
• With Licensed mode you could be watermark and timer free!
Restrictions & Attentions
• Can connect only one camera at a time and your device has to support USB OTG.
• Sound recording is only supported by the device’s internal microphone and not the microphone in USB camera.
• In PIP, preferred preview resolution is VGA, else least preview resolution is set.
• While annotating, partial erase will not be possible.
• Both PIP and Annotation features could be used 5 times each for free, in either still capture or video recording, post which you will have to purchase the feature.
• Camera Settings is targeted to work only with connected USB Camera not Android In-built camera.
PLEASE USE THIS TRIAL VERSION BEFORE PURCHASING OUR STANDARD VERSION.
For any support or for all enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
This software is based in part on the work of the Independent JPEG Group.”
3. USB Camera
“*** The Pro version provides some extra features (e.g. ‘Picture In Picture’, ‘Display Video On Lock Screen’, ‘Auto-record after connected’ and so on) from General Settings and without ads ***
Using USB 3.0 HDMI capture card : https://youtu.be/WkmuyfwKVrs
Using UVC H.264 device : https://youtu.be/j-71QMNuDr0
Connect multiple devices : https://youtu.be/2znw4eVazDs
RTSP real time stream : https://youtu.be/-Qzc0RSDerg
RTMP live streaming : https://youtu.be/S5Bc1r57CUU
Picture In Picture : https://youtu.be/Mbturdxyi5c
VR/FPV View : https://youtu.be/zEqBXLNFnE0
Display Video On Lock Screen : https://youtu.be/Hdf2H_YusO
Supports following devices:
1) UVC WebCam with microphone or external USB Audio input (Supports H.264, MJPG, YUY2, P010 and so on)
2) UVC video grabber with audio input or external USB Audio input (Up to 4K via HDMI, Supports H.264, MJPG, YUY2, P010 and so on, Supports progressive and interlaced video)
3) EasyCap including audio with UTV007 / HTV600 / HTV800 chipsets (VID_1B71&PID_3002)
4) EasyCap including audio with STK1160 + SAA7113/GM7113 + AC97 chipsets (Audio 48kHz stereo version VID_05E1&PID_0408)
5) EasyCap including audio with STK1160 + SAA7113/GM7113 (Audio 8kHz mono version VID_05E1&PID_0408)
6) EasyCap including audio with EM2860 + SAA7113/GM7113 + AC97 chipsets (VID_EB1A&PID_2861)
7) EasyCap including audio with SMI2021 + SAA7113/GM7113 + ES7240/CS5340 chipsets (VID_1C88&PID_0007, PID_003C, PID_003D, PID_003E, PID_003F, PID_1001)
Please click USB icon from toolbar to open Device dialog to open device if the system unable to detect your device.
Please switch the video Standard(PAL/NTSC/SECAM) if video freeze when using EasyCap.
Please use a good quality OTG cable and ensure power supply. Some devices may need to bridge HUB to enhanced USB signals to work properly, e.g. Elgato Cam link, ezcap Video Grabber.
Using HEVC for video recording/streaming requires Android 5.0 or above, and the device must supports HEVC codec.
“USB Camera” can let your android device connect to USB WebCam or video capture card via USB-OTG. You can record video or capture snapshot, OR turn your phone into a wireless IP Camera via build-in RTSP and HTTP Server for security monitoring WITH Bi-directional audio support, you can use your browser to view, of course, include “IP Camera” App.
“USB Camera” can mix USB Audio with a built-in microphone and output.
“USB Camera” can push the video and audio to RTMP live media server and use for network live broadcast. It also supports the rtmps security protocol. You can turn it on from IP Camera Server.
“USB Camera” supports Side by Side(SBS) view and it can work with FPV goggle
“USB Camera” can add timestamp, GPS, speed and other info on the video frames while recording and can use your headset or Bluetooth headset to capture snapshot and record video. It also supports WebCam’s snapshot button.
“USB Camera” supports loop-recording. Can set auto-segment when recording and auto-delete old video archives when no enough storage. “USB Camera” can be used as “Dash Cam”
USB Camera can seamless switching between foreground and background. Just press ‘Enter background’ from menu. The recording will not interrupted during switching!
It support auto video recording which based on Motion Detection and the video record can be uploaded to FTP server automatically and notify you via Email!
Bi-directional audio requires IP Camera App, you can get it from https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.shenyaocn.android.WebCam
IMPORTANT! On Android 9 and above, Camera permission is required to get fully USB Video device access. Don’t worry, the application does not contain any function/code to visit built-in camera because it is unnecessary.
This is userspace driver so it used for the app only. Android does not allow to install kernel driver so it unable to use for third-party apps.”
4. USB Camera Standard
[Specifications and Characteristics]– You do NOT need root rights or changing Android ROM data.
“This is an Android application to display and record the video from a USB camera that is connected to a smart phone or a tablet device. No advertisement appears. Please visit our website for details.
(You can use normal Android device which is sold on the market)
– Video Size : SD (640×480), HD (1280×720)
– Recording (You can set the sound to On/Off), Sound Recording : by Android internal microphone
– Camera Control (Only supported commands of the camera are controllable) : Zoom, Focus, Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Sharpness, Gamma, Gain, Hue, White Balance, Anti-Flicker
– Still Image Capture
– Mirror Display (Flip Horizontal/Vertical)
– Display with Delay (Max 10 seconds)
– Connecting 2 USB Cameras (Displaying simultaneously, Switching cameras) [License Notation]This software is based in part on the work of the Independent JPEG Group. [Acknowledgment]I wish to thank Maxxvision GmbH for translating the app’s menu into Germany.”