If you are looking for the Best Free Vault App For Android 2020 to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best Free Vault App For Android 2020 that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best Free Vault App For Android 2020, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best Free Vault App For Android 2020
1. Private Photo Vault – Keepsafe
Keepsafe secures personal photos and videos by locking them down with PIN protection, fingerprint authentication, and military-grade encryption. It’s the best place for hiding personal pictures and videos. With Keepsafe, you can protect your privacy, secure your photos, and save phone space.
Keepsafe lets you:
🌟 Preserve special memories
🖼 Store family photos
💳 Protect copies of your driver’s license, ID cards, and credit cards
📎 Organize important documents
🔒 PIN protect your Photo Gallery
Just look through your phone’s photo gallery and tap photos or videos to import into your Keepsafe Photo Vault. Once imported, you can choose to easily delete those photos from your phone’s public photo gallery while still view them in your Keepsafe Photo Vault.
Keepsafe Photo Locker Features:
• Everything behind a lock – Your photos are secured via a PIN, pattern or your fingerprint.
• Sync photos or videos across devices – Your encrypted Private Cloud securely syncs your photos, albums and videos across all your devices.
• Backup photos & videos for easy recovery – Fear not if your phone is lost, stolen or damaged!
• Face-down auto lock – In a tight situation? Have Keepsafe lock itself when your device faces downward.
• Safe Send photo sharing – Share private photos with confidence: control how long the recipient sees your photo — photos disappear 20 seconds after they are received.
• Keepsafe also doesn’t show up in your recently used apps list!
Install Keepsafe Basic to get free secure Private Cloud storage and also receive a free test drive of Keepsafe Premium!
Keepsafe Premium Exclusive Features:
• Album Lock: Assign individual PIN codes to access particular albums
• Break-In Alerts: Takes photos of intruders and tracks break-in attempts
• Fake Pin: Creates a decoy Keepsafe with a separate PIN code
• Private Cloud: Stores up to 10,000 items in Keepsafe
• Space Saver: Compresses photos and saves originals to the Cloud
• Trash Recovery: Retrieves photos you’ve mistakenly deleted
• Ad-Free: Keeps your photo-viewing experience distraction-free
• Custom Album Covers: Sets album thumbnails to a specific image
🛡 About Keepsafe 🛡
Keepsafe helps you to protect your personal important data. We focus on making simple to use, secure apps and services that improve your digital life.
Find the FAQs in the Help & Support tab within Photo Vault, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms of Service:
2. Gallery Vault – Hide Pictures And Videos
GalleryVault can hide its app icon and keep your privacy absolutely safe. You can import your private images and videos in this secure vault, and nobody knows the existence of it.
What’s more, GalleryVault has a beautiful design, it provides you the smooth and amazing media browse experience.
• Hide photos, hide videos and hide any other types of files
• The hidden files are all encrypted
• Support hiding icon and no one knows the existence of Gallery Vault except you.
• Support hiding files in SD card and moving your encrypted files to SD card to save your device storage, including Android 4.4(KitKat), 5.0(Lollipop), 6.0(Marshmallow) and 7.0(Nougat)+.
• Integrated with Private Web Browser and protect the browser history and personal data from leaking
• The beautiful, smooth and elegant user experience
• No storage limitation to hide photo and hide video
• Shake your phone to close Gallery Vault in a hurry
• Support hiding and playing GIF images
• Support Break-in Alerts and know who is trying to break-in
• Support Fake Passcode and show fake content when you input fake passcode
• Support Fingerprint
• Support pattern unlock
• Support dark mode to relieve eye fatigue
With GalleryVault, your privacy is well protected.
This app uses the Device Administrator permission. It is for SD card users to prevent data loss by uninstalling. GalleryVault will NEVER make any change to your device.
————- FAQ ————–
Are my hidden files stored online?
No. Your files are stored only on your device, so please make sure to backup all your hidden files before transferring to a new device or factory reset.
How to launch GalleryVault is GalleryVault is hidden?
You can try one of the following methods:
1. Use your device built-in browser to visit this page: http://open.thinkyeah.com/gv .
2. Tap the “Manage Space” button in System App Detail Info page of Gallery Vault (System Setting->Apps->GalleryVault)
What can I do if I forgot my passcode?
Please find the latest mail we send to you (by searching the keyword thinkyeah in your mailbox), and follow the steps in the mail to reset your passcode.
If you cannot find the mail, you can send another one by the following steps:
1. Launch Gallery Vault locking page.
If your icon is hidden, tap the “Manage Space” button in System App Detail Info page of Gallery Vault (System Setting->Apps->GalleryVault).
2. Try to unlock and fail for 2 times, then a Forgot button will show.
3. Tap “Forgot” button and tap “Resend Auth Email” button in the dialog.
For more details, please visit FAQ: http://support.thinkyeah.com/posts .
Any issues or suggestion for GalleryVault, welcome to send mail to us! GalleryVault@thinkyeah.com
We focus on Privacy Protect, provide the professional Hide Picture and Hide Video app to protect your privacy!
English, Russian, Spanish, French, Japanese, Korean, Indonesian, German, Vietnamese, Italian, Thai, Arabic, Hindi, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese.”
Protect privacy with password, pattern, fingerprint lock.
☞ AppLock can lock Facebook, WhatsApp, Gallery, Messenger, Snapchat, Instagram, SMS, Contacts, Gmail, Settings, incoming calls and any app you choose. Prevent unauthorized access and guard privacy. Ensure security.
☞ AppLock can hide pictures and videos. Hidden pictures and videos are vanished from Gallery and only visible in the photo and video vault. Protect private memories easily. No pin, no way.
☞AppLock has random keyboard and invisible pattern lock. No more worry people may peep the pin or pattern. More safe!
★ With AppLock, you will:
Never worry about parents check your Snapchat, TikTok!
Never worry about friends borrow your phone to play games with mobile data again!
Never worry about a workmate gets your phone to look the gallery again!
Never worry about someone reads private data in your apps again!
Never worry about kids mess up Settings, send wrong messages, paying games again!
1)How to change password?
Open AppLock, Protect, Unlock Settings
2)How to open hidden AppLock?
Please update to the latest version and then try the following four methods to open hidden AppLock:
Open your Gallery, select a picture, click the share button. Find “Open AppLock” and click it.
Long press the home screen, click Widgets. Find “Open AppLock” and drag it to the home screen.
3. Dial pad
Enter *#*#12345#*#* in your dial pad.
Open any link in the browser:
3)How to stop uninstalling AppLock?
Please enable Advanced Protection in Protect of AppLock, so nobody can uninstall or kill AppLock without password. You can disable Advanced Protection when you don’t want it.
4)I forgot my password, How to find it?
Update to the latest version first. And then tap AppLock icon, click the icon at top right corner of lock page, tap ‘forgot password’.
1. Security answer: enter security answer, click ‘reset password’.
2. Security email: click ‘send code to security email’, input reset code, click ‘reset password’.
• Lock apps with password, pattern, or fingerprint lock.
• Vault: hide pictures and videos
• Well-designed Themes
• Incognito browser: no history record
• Private SNS: log in multiple accounts
• Intruder Selfie: take photos of invaders.
• Customized background, select a favorite picture
• Customized Profiles: set different locked app groups
• Time Lock: auto-lock/unlock according to time
• Location Lock: auto-lock/unlock according to location
• Hide AppLock icon
• Advanced Protection: prevent AppLock being killed by task killer
• Random keyboard: prevent people peeping pin code
• Force stopped cover
• Lock switch (WiFi, Bluetooth, sync)
• AppLock widget: enable/disable AppLock with one tap
• Quick lock switch: Lock/unlock in notification bar
• Lock system settings to prevent a mess by kids
• Allow a brief exit: no need password, pattern, fingerprint again within set time
• Prevent uninstalling apps
• Low memory usage.
• Power saving mode
AppLock uses the Device Administrator permission.
To enable Advanced Protection, please activate AppLock as “device administrator”. It’s only used for preventing intruders uninstalling AppLock.
AppLock uses Accessibility service.
To enable Power saving mode, please allow Accessibility services. The service is only used to remind users with disabilities to unlock apps, and reduce battery usage.
Please be assured that AppLock will never use these permissions to access your private data.
Feel free to send your feedback to us! email@example.com
Official SNS account
4. “Vault – Hide Pics, App Lock”
“Vault is a mobile app designed to hide private photos, videos on your phone. Currently there are more than 100 million users worldwide using Vault to protect their mobile privacy while enjoying App Lock, Private Bookmark, Incognito Browser, Cloud Backup and many other helpful features for completely free! Join them now!
☆ Hide and Protect Photos & videos: Photos and videos imported into phone can only be viewed or played after the correct password is entered. These photos and videos can also be backed up to Cloud Space for better protection.
☆Call Reminder: Whenever there is an incoming call, you can search for the phone number through the inquiry box.
☆ App Lock (Privacy Protection): Use App Lock to protect your social, photo, call logs and telephone apps to prevent privacy leak.
☆ Private Browser: With Private browser, your internet surf will leave no traces behind. There is also Private Bookmark feature.
☆ Cloud Backup: Back up your photos and videos to Cloud so they never get lost.
☆ Data Transfer:With Cloud Backup feature, you could easily transfer your data to a new phone by cross-device synchronization.
☆ Password recovery: Worried about forgetting your password? Set a security email in Vault so you can retrieve it.
► Multiple Vault & Fake Vault
Create multiple vaults with different passwords for storing photos, videos respectively. And one of them can be a fake vault.
► Stealth Mode
Make Vault icon disappear from your home screen and it can only be found again with the correct password, so no one knows it exists.
► Break-in Alerts
Secretly snaps a picture of any one who attempts to access with a wrong password. Vault captures a photo, the time stamp and PIN code entered by all intruders.
1. What if I forgot my password?
If you have a security Email set up before, you should be able to see a “Forgot Password” en-trance once you input the wrong password. Tap on the entrance and follow the instructions to reset your password.
If you do not have a security Email but you had backed up your data to cloud space, then the data can be recovered from the cloud by reinstalling Vault app.
2. How do I enter vault in stealth mode？
1. Put Vault back to the phone’s home screen by adding Vault widget, once it appears on home screen, tap on it, and then input your password to enter, or,
2. Download “NQ calculator” in Google Play, open it, and input correct password then tap “=”.
3. Why are my photos/videos lost?
Some cleaning or free storage apps may automatically delete Vault’s data folder used to store pictures and videos. So, as a best practice, please do not choose to delete Vault’s data folder and subfolders (mnt/sdcard/SystemAndroid) when you use such apps.
You can also backup your pictures and videos to cloud by using “Cloud Backup” feature in the premium page of Vault.
► Facebook Page & Messager:
Vault – hide pics&videos, sms, lock app @nqvaultapp
This app uses the Device Administrator permission.”