If you are looking for the Best Free Vector Drawing App For Android to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best Free Vector Drawing App For Android that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best Free Vector Drawing App For Android, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best Free Vector Drawing App For Android
1. Adobe Illustrator Draw
Create vector artwork with image and drawing layers you can send to Adobe Illustrator or to Photoshop.
Illustrators, graphic designers and artists can:
• Zoom up to 64x to apply finer details.
• Sketch with five different pen tips with adjustable opacity, size and color.
• Work with multiple image and drawing layers.
• Rename, duplicate, merge and adjust each individual layer.
• Insert basic shape stencils or new vector shapes from Capture.
• Send an editable native file to Illustrator or a PSD to Photoshop that automatically opens on your desktop.
Try using Draw with:
You can also take advantage of other Creative Cloud services like:
Search for and license high-res, royalty-free images from inside Draw. Incorporate quality imagery into your work.
CREATIVE CLOUD LIBRARIES
Get easy in-app access to your assets — including Adobe Stock images, photos you processed in Lightroom, or scalable vector-based shapes created in Capture.
POWERED BY CREATIVESYNC
Adobe CreativeSync ensures that your files, fonts, design assets, settings and more all instantly appear in your workflow wherever you need them. Start your creative work on any device and seamlessly pick it up on another.
Publish your work to the Behance creative community and get feedback without leaving the app. You can also share through Facebook, Twitter and email.
2. Infinite Design
An unparalleled experience
• Infinite canvas (pan, zoom, or rotate)
• Intuitive path editing
• Boolean operations
• Align and distribute objects
• Experiment with four types of symmetry
• Unlimited layers
• Unlimited undo with a history slider; scrub through from start to finish
• Easily construct shapes with the pen tool
• Draw 3D cityscapes with five different perspective guides
• Text tool: horizontal, vertical, circle, or text on path
• It’s simple. It’s organized. It’s out of the way.
• Move your favorite tools to the top bar for quicker access
• Drag out the color wheel with two fingers
• Transform tool: Translate, Scale, Rotate, Flip, Distort, and Skew
• Gradient and Pattern Fill
• Rotate and flip the canvas
• Automatic shape detection
• Grid for reference or snapping
• Vectorize: turn any image into fully editable vector paths
Import and export
• Import and export SVG
• Add images from Gallery, Camera, or search the web
• Export images as JPEG, PNG, or SVG
• Share to Infinite Studio community or Instagram
• Search millions of colors, palettes, and patterns via ColourLovers
Artwork provided by:
Rey zilva Ardiansyah
3. Skedio: Easy Vector Drawing
“Skedio is an award-winning application for vector drawing. It minimizes the effort involved into creation and further editing of high quality illustrations. Skedio has a powerful vector engine, so any object, from simple line to complex free-form curve or text label, can be edited independently. Its shape, size and position can be precisely tuned for it to find exactly the right place in the resulting masterpiece. Skedio bridges the gap between classic sketching applications with limited editing tools and complex design software that targets computer graphics professionals. You don’t need to be an artist or a designer to use Skedio. It is for everyone, simple and powerful at the same time.
– First prize winner of Samsung Smart App Challenge 2013 for Galaxy Note (http://goo.gl/fQsNuz).
Features of the application:
– Several different sketch styles for your choice
– Natural tools for creation of free-form curves, geometrical shapes, and text
– Precise form editing tools based on vertices of curves and lines
– Common transformations and modifications: rotation, scaling, flipping, duplication
– Intuitive eraser tool
– Various dashed line styles and arrowheads
– Ordering operations: bring forward, send backward, etc.
– Undo and redo
– Support for pressure-sensitive active pens (like Samsung S-Pen)
– Infinite canvas size for unlimited creativity
– Pan and zoom with two-finger gestures
– Sharing of sketches as PNG images
– Export and import capabilities for transferring between devices
– SVG export
– Export with transparent background
– No watermark
– Snapping to grid and angles (helps to draw perfect circles and squares)
– Advanced color picker
– Grouping of objects
What can you create with Skedio:
– Creative artworks
– Schemes and diagrams
– Educational illustrations
– Technical sketches
– Mind maps
– Handwritten notes
– Floor plans
Skedio Help Center: https://skedio.helpscoutdocs.com/
Skedio tutorials on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/skedioapp
4. Ivy Draw: Vector Drawing
Draw, design and create: illustrations, design work, colourful posters, cartoons, postcards, invitations, meme pictures, icons and logos, diagrams and more.
Powerful tools that allow you to quickly draw shapes, text, lines and curves. Fill with solid colours, gradients or even use your own pictures or photos. Add special effect blurs, glows and shadows.
Share your creations with your friends as JPEG or PNG images with quality settings and a preview function.
Ivy Draw has a touch optimised user interface: Pinch-to-zoom and panning. Quickly select objects even when underneath others by tapping. Multi-selection, move and change the colour of multiple objects at once. Finger view, displays a small window while dragging showing the view immediately under your finger.
Sizes and Units: Supports Centimetres, Millimetres, Inches and Points with three decimal places. Select from a list of common page sizes or define your own.
Actions: Undo and Redo, Move, Resize, Rotate, Ordering (Send backwards etc.), Alignment, Copy and Paste, Horizontal and Vertical flipping.
Layers: support for multiple layers, reordering, opacity and visibility.
Shape Tool: Select from a range of icons and shapes including circles and rectangles, many with customisation such as the number of points of a star. You can convert geometric shapes to editable Paths.
Text Tool: Place text using a number of included fonts (or with your own custom fonts) using Bold, Italic and Underline styles with vertical and horizontal alignments including full justification.
Path Tool: Draw paths to create custom shapes or arrows using any combination of straight lines and Bezier curves. Not just for experts; automatically fitted curves and freehand mode make it simple and easy to use. Turn on control points to take direct control and design the exact curve you want.
Ivy Draw offers a seamless in-app upgrade to unlock the following premium features:
Export as SVG: Export your drawings in all their vector glory using the Scalable Vector Graphics format, great for use on the web.
Unlimited Layers Create as many layers as you need.
Locking and Grouping: Lock objects to prevent accidental editing, restrict selection to only locked or unlocked objects. Group multiple objects together.
Import Drawing: Allows previously saved Ivy Draw drawings to be imported into the current drawing.
Multicoloured gradients: Choose more than two colours; create unique multi-coloured gradients, rainbows and more with up to 20 colours.
Advanced Colour Picking: Unlock the advanced colour picker and allow colours to be selected by RGB, HSV or Hex values.
Grid Tool: A fully customisable grid with object snap-to-grid and rotation snap.
Stamp Tool: Stamp Shapes and Text with a single tap, with optional random sizes and rotations.
Object Properties Dialog: Directly enter and update an object’s size, position and rotation.
Dash Patterns: Customise and design your own dash patterns for dashed lines and outlines.
Adfree: Remove all advertising.
Please get in touch if you need help by email, IvyDraw@gmail.com
Demo Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzOGWfUVqFo”