If you are looking for the Best Free Weather App For Android 2018 to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 3 Best Free Weather App For Android 2018 that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 3 Best Free Weather App For Android 2018, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
3 Best Free Weather App For Android 2018
1. AccuWeather: Weather Radar
Internationally recognized by the World Meteorological Organization with awards for “Best User Interface and Data Representation”, “Best Weather Warnings”, and “Best Design and Presentation of Information, User-Friendliness; Access and Customization” making AccuWeather one of the best weather apps!
Weather Forecasts You Can Depend On
• Live weather forecasts including MinuteCast® forecasts for Minute by Minute® precipitation updates
• Local weather including severe weather alerts, temperature, precipitation, and allergy outlooks for your day
• WinterCast™: winter weather forecasts giving you advanced warnings of snowfall probabilities and accumulation
• Daily forecasts include rain probability, cloud coverage, wind, live radar, air quality index, snowfall, and even UV index
• Advanced weather radar gives you up to the minute views of storm tracking, snow, rain, ice, temperature changes, and much more
• RealFeel® & RealFeel Shade Temperature™ technology helping you get a better sense of how the weather actually feels
Live weather with Weather Alerts
The AccuWeather forecasting and severe weather alerts you know and trust. From local weather updates to WinterCast snow alerts, get the weather forecast you can rely on. With in-depth weather news, forecast updates, free weather alerts, plus today’s forecast and much more. Find out what makes AccuWeather the best as a trusted, free weather app. It’s the weather tracker you need!
Advanced Weather Radar
Setting the standard for free weather radar:
• The accurate weather radar you know from AccuWeather
• Weather watches and warnings for your local area
• RealVue™ and Enhanced RealVue™ satellite imagery looking at weather patterns from space
• Weather radar views for water vapor, rainfall, sustained winds, and even storm surges
• Timely tropical storm radar tracking to see where and when storms might hit
• Current conditions maps shows temperature and RealFeel in and around your area
• 5-day precipitation outlook to see what rain, snow, and ice could be in your area
• 24-hour snowfall forecast shows detailed maps with snow accumulation and winter weather
• Temperature contour maps show how the temperature will change over the next day
For over 10 years, the AccuWeather app has brought you the weather
Whether you’re on the East Coast, Pacific Northwest, Southern Coast, or West Coast this free weather app can show you snow, wind, cold, rain and more! Stay prepared with our local weather and live forecasts. From extreme humidity, severe storms, allergy info, air quality index, snow storms, and ice alerts, get live updates that matter to you. Local weather forecasts are the AccuWeather specialty.
Our weather tracker & live radar gives you Superior Accuracy™
Severe weather warnings, today’s temperature, free weather radar maps & more!
• Get local forecasts and personalize the app depending on where you are in the world
• Go beyond today’s weather and look 45 days ahead to ensure that you’re prepared for any weather
• Try the MinuteCast feature for the most up to date live Minute by Minute weather forecast
• Weather alerts, storm alerts, and more! Get trending videos from AccuWeather’s dedicated news team
• Weather forecasting your way – a weather tracker that can filter and customize according to your preferences
Download the AccuWeather app today for free and enjoy award-winning Superior Accuracy in weather forecasting on your Android mobile, tablet, TV, and WearOS. More than just a daily forecast, try the best weather app and get more from your forecast.”
Jealous of the cool new gesture navigation features on newer phones?
With Navigation Gestures, you don’t have to buy a new phone or wait for the next Android update to get swipe gesture controls. Navigation Gestures brings swipe gestures to any Android device! Replace the navigation bar buttons and get gesture controls with Navigation Gestures!
Best of all, Navigation Gestures can completely hide the stock navigation bar
without root! This is the first gesture control app with this feature.
Swipe left, right, up, or down. Swipe up and hold. Tap. Double tap. Long press. Go crazy and split the pill in 3! There’s a lot of ways you can use the gesture bar to control your phone. Don’t like how the gesture pill looks? Customize it!
Here’s everything you can do:
– Single tap
– Double tap
– Tap and hold (long press)
– Swipe up and hold
– Swipe left
– Swipe left and hold
– Swipe right
– Swipe right and hold
– Swipe up
– Swipe down
– Swipe up from left
– Swipe up and hold from left
– Swipe up from center
– Swipe up and hold from center
– Swipe up from right
– Swipe up and hold from right
– Recent apps
– Toggle split-screen (Android Nougat+)
– Open previous app (Android Nougat+)
– Open Assistant
– Hide pill
– Toggle navigation bar
– Pull down notifications
– Pull down quick settings
– Open power menu
– Skip to previous media track
– Skip to next media track
– Play/pause current media track
– Show keyboard switch dialog
– Launch app
– Lock screen
– Take screenshot
– Kill all background apps
– Rotate screen
– Toggle flashlight
– Toggle Bluetooth
– Toggle WiFi
– Toggle battery saver
– Toggle screen timeout
– Open volume panel
– Launch Activity
– Launch Shortcut
– Trigger Tasker Event
– Send Intent
– Toggle auto brightness
– Lower brightness
– Raise brightness
– Open app drawer
– Lower volume
– Raise volume
– Cycle ringer mode
– Toggle media volume mute
– Kill all background apps
– Hold back
– Go forward
– Open menu
– Kill current app
– Accessibility button (Android Oreo+)
– Choose accessibility button (Android Oreo+)
– Send keycode
– Send long-press keycode
– Send double-press keycode
Appearance (all free)
– Customize pill color
– Customize pill transparency
– Customize pill border color
– Customize pill corner radius
– Customize pill width/height
– Customize pill X/Y position
Behavior (all free)
– Blacklist pill/show NavBar in selected apps
– Customize sensitivity
– Customize vibration duration
– Customize animation duration
– Automatically hide pill after delay
– Many more
Setting up ADB: https://www.xda-developers.com/install-adb-windows-macos-linux/
– If your system navigation bar keeps hiding itself, run this ADB command:
adb shell settings delete global policy_control
Or, hit the “PROBLEMS?” button on the main screen and select the option that describes this issue.
– If you uninstalled the app without turning off “Hide Navigation Bar,” run this ADB command:
adb shell wm overscan reset
– If your lock screen icons are cut off, go to Settings>>Behavior>>Blacklisting and enable Don’t Hide NavBar on Lock Screen
Please visit this page for more details on the latest release and to find answers to frequently asked questions.
Check out the official XDA forum thread to leave feedback.
Please visit the GitHub page to report any issues you find.”
3. Neffos Weather
— Accurate weather forecast: Neffos Weather works with the world’s best weather data sources to provide you with the most accurate weather information at all times.
— Precise positioning: No matter where you are, Neffos Weather can provide you with accurate local weather information.
— Real-time weather display: Real-time display of current temperature, weather conditions and other information.
— Weather change reminder: When the weather changes such as rain, snow, hail, and cooling in the alert city, Neffos Weather can send timely reminders to remind you to pay attention to weather changes.
— Severe weather warning: when severe weather is expected in the alert city, Neffos Weather can send weather warning notices in time to remind you to take precautions against bad weather. The weather warning feature is currently available in most European countries, USA, Canada, Australia, and Japan.
— Support multiple languages: support more than 20 languages such as English, German, French, and Arabic.
Custom desktop widget
Neffos Weather offers three widget styles for your free choice: “current weather” widget, “time + current weather” widget, and “current weather + future weather” widget.
We hope you enjoy Neffos weather app, thank you for your support.”